News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

A Lifetime of Happiness for Wooby & Chris! That Is Our Wish In Sharing #436!

Started by Newsman, May 17, 2011, 03:22:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chseeads

Quote from: Babs on May 18, 2011, 02:56:27 PM
* Babs bows at the mention of Alana as according to prophecy

Indeed.  Bless her holy name.

Quote from: MsJennJenn on May 18, 2011, 02:32:33 PM
And in NO way you like her? lol

Or maybe it's just the "steer clear of people" part of you that is just pushing the thought of even remotely being friends with her away....

And no, I'm afraid I don't have anything for her.

I'm also afraid I'm going to have to go ahead and take my dad out and shoot him.

He got the survey bill, second part of it....and is furious. 

And he wants to get another surveyor now.  Still thinks there's a conspiracy.

He's insane.  The deed is what it is, and what it has been ever since it was created in the 30's or 40's.  It has not changed one inch. 

Stupid, stupid, stupid....

MsJennJenn

What do you mean you don't have anything for her? lol you have YOU
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Lynx

Let it go Seth, just let it go.  Some people seem to get a kick out of believing someone is against them.  That is the only feasible explanation for the existence of so many conspiracy theorists. :roll:

In other news, my four channel compressor/expander/gate/limiter just came in.  I was going to use the four channels of compressor in the church sound board.  But now that I have it... how do I use it?  ???  I know what a compressor is, but there was no such thing as just a four channel compressor.  What is all this other stuff?
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Lynx

Well I now have a Behringer laptop. 

This 4 channel compressor/limiter/gate/etc. came with a sticker, looks like a triangular bumper sticker.  As if I want to advertise the company or something.  :roll: Grandma said I couldn't put it on her car, so I stuck it on my computer over the ThinkPad logo.  Now I have a Behringer laptop. 

Gone to run a stress test on the church sound system, then to work.  Ciao for now.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Chseeads

I checked some other surveyors' hourly rates, and they are pretty much all in the same ballpark.  It's expensive.  It wouldn't have been much less regardless of who did the work. 

I'm sure my dad won't believe that though. 

He seems to think he needs a lawyer for something....what, I don't know.....  He refuses to understand that he has owned this for 58 years, and it has never changed.

In spite of the fact that the neighbors/relatives said that they owned it and were going to sell it to the government a few years back.  They did not, and do not own it.  My dad has owned it since the deed was transferred from them to him 58 years ago.  All the adjoining deeds agree, there is no discrepancy.  He's just insane and refuses to believe the blatant facts. 

He's not losing anything.  He has the same plot of ground that he has had fenced off and used for the past 58 years.  It's always been his since then.  Even though it was called "5 acres more or less" it's actually over 13 acres.  Always has been since it was first deeded in the 30's or whenever. 

He refuses to understand any of this.  I wish that years ago I understood how to read deeds and things, but I didn't.  But I do now.  And it is blatantly obvious.

He is just insane and driving me crazy.

Chseeads

Dear God above......this poor man cannot understand this.....

It just goes on and on.....

The Purple Fuzzy

mini

Im beginning to think the only people crazier than Seth is his family.  :P
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Chseeads

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

Melody

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

RainbowJingles

:chairspin:       ::chairspinud:     :chairspin:       ::chairspinud:     :chairspin:       ::chairspinud:     :chairspin:
::chairspinud:     :chairspin:       ::chairspinud:     :chairspin:       ::chairspinud:     :chairspin:       ::chairspinud:
:chairspin:       ::chairspinud:     :chairspin:       ::chairspinud:     :chairspin:       ::chairspinud:     :chairspin:
::chairspinud:     :chairspin:       ::chairspinud:     :chairspin:       ::chairspinud:     :chairspin:       ::chairspinud:

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Chseeads

mini

RainbowJingles

It's nearly summer!  lol  Spring sprang a long time ago!!  :-)

Chseeads

Quote from: minnesota68 on May 18, 2011, 08:49:46 PM
What started all your property line problems Seth?

A dang bunch of morons.

:-?

In a nutshell, in the last several years, the neighbors/relatives had a survey done to sell land to the government.  In that survey they said all the hill behind us was theirs.  That was all fenced in and used by my dad though all those years.

Now the stupid thing about that is, grandpa years ago supposedly thought he owned it, deeded it to my aunt, and told her to deed the hill to my dad.  And supposedly she never did that.

Okay, so they don't sell this off, it's laying dormant.  I kept wanting to know where the line was so I could fix a fence and use what was supposed to be ours. 

So the survey business starts last year finally.  Well, my dad told the surveyor the corner of the property was supposed to be at at point X.  Well, when surveyed from point X, even though that does not match the words of the deed, it encompases neighbors houses and everything, places that my dad never thought he owned to begin with. 

Well, he tries to talk to that stupid lawyer that's been as much help as poop and it's drug on for a year with nothing happening.  Finally the survey is called to survey it off as the deed reads.

Well, what my dad wants is for it to be surveyed off as he WANTS it to read now - he hates the neighbors/relatives more than ever and just wants to be as ornery as they are - so he wants it to start at point X and cover their houses and all that.

Well, anybody that can read a deed (and this is where my problem is, I wish I knew how before, but I didn't, now I do, but wish I did back then....*sigh*) can see where it starts.  I have ALL the supporting documents from the courthouse back to the original plot of ground and everything since.   

It does not start at point X, it starts at point Y.  Which is farther back over the hill.  And means we have, and always have owned the hill, the exact part that was always fenced in. 

But my dad absolutely cannot understand how that can be.  He swears that's not on his deed and I have read it to him, drawn pictures, yelled, and everything else, and he cannot see how that is.

All the deeds that are for adjoining property agree.  It is very clear where ours starts, at point Y.  But nothing doing, he refuses to believe that and wants it to start at point X now.

If you could follow that at all.

Chseeads

And dumb people strike again.  Somebody wants me to meet them halfway to God knows where to buy a $3 duck.

Why don't I just send you a $20 gas card and forget it, you moron?!

Chseeads

Melody

Seth, I know it isn't funny for you.  But you word it so funny and you're so humorous on GP that I can't help but picture it like an episode of HeeHaw or your dad being the Sheriff on Smokie the Bandit... lol

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Roscoe

Quote from: minnesota68 on May 18, 2011, 07:59:35 PM
Quote from: MellowYellow on May 18, 2011, 07:53:01 PM
I can't stop crying!!!

but I'm cutting onions so...

And there I was felling bad for you...LOL
Somebody needs to tell your wife on you, Mini. "Felling?" You're falling for Mellow Yellow?  :nono: :nono:  Tsk, tsk. Several people would be unhappy, I suspect..... but John will be  overjoyed, something to use against you. :laughhard:

Around this place spellcheck is a necessity.

And Cheese- bless their hearts. Or bless yours, for having to put up with this mess.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

SippinTea

OH MY WORD!!!!  I just got caught up on the last few pages of sharing, and...

:laughhard: :laughat: :rotfl: :rotfl: :laughat: :laughhard:

Poor Sethers... :headrub: ... some gal has a mega-crush on him, and he's getting picked on by his GPer-peeps, and his dad is as insane as HE is!! Poor fella...

*howls with laughter all over again*

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel