News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

A Lifetime of Happiness for Wooby & Chris! That Is Our Wish In Sharing #436!

Started by Newsman, May 17, 2011, 03:22:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunlight

Mini and Bob- you guys and your families need to come discover our BBQ! that would be awesome! :grin:
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Chseeads

Bean counter, not so much maybe.  OCD, yeah, definitely.  lol

MelodyB

No, I'm not going to WM tonight.

Watching Pawn Stars with my Daddy instead.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Chseeads

MelodyB

Chseeads

kmymbir

speaking of watching things.. I decided to have a yard sell and get rid of all my movies.. I counted over 4oo in the house! It was depressing, most of these i've never watched because I dont like tv. but anyways,...
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

MelodyB

Ooo! What do you have?

Make a list of all the good ones, and let me know before you have your yard SALE.

*cough*

I'm interested in cartoon movies and family type.

Chseeads

Why in the blue blazes did you accumulate 400 movies if you don't like watching them?

:wacko:

:roll:

People are so dumb it hurts me.  lol

Somebody texts me about duck eggs.  Asks if I'll take $13-$15 for 4 dozen instead of $10 per dozen as priced.

Now that in itself is not out of the question, because sometimes I just get a surplus and even give them away just because they're "time sensitive" material and I have too many to use and such....  So the simple price question is not totally nuts....

BUT, then they say they are somewhere in Ohio, and would want me to meet them halfway. 

For $15 that is a huge cut on price anyways, and then drive them halfway to wherever in OHIO you are!?!    Please people, get a clue.  Good Lord.  I'd be better off literally throwing them away than I would driving them across the country for nothing.  I'd lose money, not gain. 

Dumb morons, sheesh. 

Then in other news, got a FB message from the pastor's granddaughter from Sanders - where I have recently ailenated various members of the congregation on FB, lol - who lives out of state or whatever now, but anyways, she was messaging me on behalf of the girl that I mentioned a while back that cornered me one night leaving church and was asking all kinds of questions, including "where do you work?" and when I said I was unemployed she exclaimed, "Unemployed!?!  Why!?"  Because I don't have a job.  :smirk2:  Anyways, her, if you recall that story I told..... 

She's very shy but very interested in me and wants to know if I'm single and would want to meet for a date. 

I'm flattered and think no ill of her, but Lord amighty, I'm pretty daggone sure she's not my kind of material. lol

MelodyB

BWHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

That whole post made me totally totally TOTALLY BOL!!

And Seth, on a serious note, go on the date. Really. It's prolly not true love, but honestly, you NEED to get out and I thnk it would be a good experience for you. Even if you don't think so.

Roscoe

Quote from: MelodyB on May 18, 2011, 03:00:06 AM
BWHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

That whole post made me totally totally TOTALLY BOL!!

And Seth, on a serious note, go on the date. Really. It's prolly not true love, but honestly, you NEED to get out and I thnk it would be a good experience for you. Even if you don't think so.
Yep. I agree completely with your queen, seth. :lol:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Melody

Yes Seth!  After the month you've had, I'd say it'd feel nice to have someone be smitten over you for an hour and a half.  She didn't ask to marry you, just go out for company. She'd probably giggle at your witty humor and such. 

So, what's your type of material?

Melody

So I got this great deal on grade B maple syrup (which is actually better than grade A, a backwards system).  However, it tastes "cooked" compared to the other organic maple syrup.  I did save money but I don't understand how cooked tasting maple syrup is better than the other.  I'll have to go read up on it.

I'm finding a really cool thing to do on Amazon is that when there is a good deal on some bulk organic food, often they offer a 15% discount and free shipping if you "subscribe."  So I do and then I just go on after I've gotten it in the mail and unsubscribe.  Although, you can subscribe (= automatically get billed and shipped an order of it) for a shipment only every 6 months.  So some I don't have to unsubscribe.  Amazon is a GREAT place to buy organic bulk staple food.

Remember I had that crazy tooth dream last month?  My empty spot where my tooth was pulled feels just like it did in my dream. 

Chseeads

Quote from: MellowYellow on May 18, 2011, 03:03:55 AM

So, what's your type of material?

A smokin' hot woman with coke bottle figure and flaxen locks that drag the ground when she's barefoot, who can dig fencepost holes, castrate bulls, and can 40 bushels of green beans, all while holding a baby on her hip.

Melody

Chseeads

And for those that say I should go on a date with her...I'm pretty sure that might drive me totally insane....  I don't really think I could stand her.  lol 

kmymbir

I didnt buy them, my parents and sister did.. I probably own 8 movies. The rest I've decided to sell simply because I can  :bigcheese:

Also, I disagree with everyone else. Don't go on the date if you already can't stand her its probably a waste of time and money. Go on a road trip instead!! :moped:
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

Chseeads

I can't stand anybody....so it's not like I'm singling her out. :P

Looking at Craigslist birds for sale ads...holy crud....people are asking phenomenal prices for stuff....  More power to them if they can sell anything for those prices.  My sales are so slow this year and I'm selling at fractions of the prices I see listed.

kmymbir

Just think, You're only young once, You can be immature FOREVER!!

Roscoe

Quote from: kmymbir on May 18, 2011, 03:46:22 AM
Just think, You're only young once, You can be immature FOREVER!!
This is soooo true- I've got a pretty good jump start on the forever immature thing, just ask my wife. :laughhard:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Chseeads

Roscoe

Quote from: Chseeads on May 18, 2011, 03:51:30 AM
And you're halfway to forever already too...geezer.  :hypocrite:
:pound: :pound: You ain't that far behind me, Gramps. You and Mini just THINK you're young.... :lol:

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Quote from: five-oh on May 18, 2011, 03:53:27 AM
Quote from: Chseeads on May 18, 2011, 03:51:30 AM
And you're halfway to forever already too...geezer.  :hypocrite:
:pound: :pound: You ain't that far behind me, Gramps. You and Mini just THINK you're young.... :lol:

But I am a lot farther behind you all! :)

Seth... go on the date. It might just be fun...  :)

Feed The Bachelors 2010

kmymbir

I have decided to agree. Go on the date it will take attention away from Queen Mel-Mel and I ..

Chseeads

Um....I'd rather not. 

Why go on a date with someone you have no interest in?  :eyebrow: