News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

A Lifetime of Happiness for Wooby & Chris! That Is Our Wish In Sharing #436!

Started by Newsman, May 17, 2011, 03:22:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Newsman

Our sincere wish for you together!

John  :waving:

*edited by The King to correct the typo in the title*

:hypocrite:

:P

Chseeads

Well what a great horror this thread is......

Er...honor I mean.....yeah, honor.

:hypocrite:

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

Morning y'all!

Gonna take grandma on the usual Tuesday run, shopping and then drop her off at the nursing home (as a volunteer, not a new resident.)  I think we'll go somewhere for breakfast first.  Been a while since we did that.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Chseeads

I'm going to beat my dad over the head with a mallet :pound:  .....  Dear lord the poor man cannot understand this stupid deed and land junk....  All the survey stuff is done and can be picked up, and he is still mad and thinks it's not right and thinks the neighbors have to sign a deed...  I cannot get him to understand that they signed it over to him in 1953 and it is the same deed that was originally created in the 30s or 40s whenever it was it was broken out into this plot for the first time.....

GOOD GRIEF!!!!!!!! :tearhair:

Babs

So get on your computer seth and print a fake deed, then have someone sign it for you and show it to him. Done :laughat:
Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

Chseeads

I'm just gonna shoot him and be done with it.  :roll: 

I don't know if they're gonna go by there and get the stuff or not.  He didn't say....they're trying to straighten out some investment tax issue that was messed up on 2009 taxes and gonna go here and there trying to do that, and he never said anything else about going to the surveyor's.  I'm gonna go up there, look at the junk, and leave it with him, so if they do come, they can get it from him, if they don't, he can mail it to him. 

He said he needed to get a new surveyor.  :tearhair:

Cannot make him understand anything......GOOD GOLLLLLLLYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ugh. 

I'm having issues the last couple days anyways and this is not helping that any either....just makes me a nervous wreck moreso....

RainbowJingles

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Feed The Bachelors 2010

SippinTea

:headrub: Sorry, Cheese. Not fun.

My random sharing of the morning: I'm drinking coffee, supervising two kiddos doing their school work, and *ahem* working on my Bible study notebook since... uhhh... it's tonight... and, uhhh... it's not ready yet. Oops. *sheepish grin* Having trouble concentrating this morning. Thus, why I am on GP. ;)

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

MelodyB

I love this thread title!! Just sayin'!

I'm typing this with one thumb on my phone cause my other hand and arm is holding a sleeping child. *contentedsigh*

She talks in her sleep btw. :D SOOO PRECIOUS!
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Chseeads

Went and looked at the final stuff.  It was exactly as I knew it would be.  Because I know exactly how it's supposed to be and I understand it all.....  Discussed various nuances of it all.  I'm totally satisfied with it. 

I don't know if there's any hope for my poor father....  I think that if the worthless land laywer that he's been trying to get opinions from for a year, that has been about as much help as a bump on a pickle, would sit down for 5 minutes and go over it with him with the actual definitive information and explain it to him himself (even though I have already done that, complete with drawing pictures of it!), that he might actually accept it and shut up about it.  lol  :roll:  Lord, poor man....

I told the surveyor I was going to go to Big Red Liquor and get a big jug of whiskey before I came home.  :smirk2:

Chseeads

Quote from: Chseeads on May 17, 2011, 06:46:56 PM
Went and looked at the final stuff.

Did you see that Mel-Mel?  I LOOKED AT IT.  Right square at it.  Looked it up and down, yes, I did.  I looked right at it.  And it looked just like I knew it would.

MelodyB

Melody

hahahahaha Seth!  Sounds like a headache.

bought these new Altoids.  They smell like mint sugar cookies. lol

Chseeads

Chseeads

Well....they're home...they didn't go get the survey.  They did go to the land lawyer's office.  Mom said she thinks he told him basically what the surveyor said (well I should certainly hope), but didn't think it made him very happy. 

*sigh*  I thought if he said it, that would put it to rest in his mind.....  But I guess not....poor man.

I think I am gonna just have to take him out and shoot him.

mini

Ive been off today.  Daughter had a touch of strepthroat and I kept her at home today.  Done laundry, cleaned house, cooking dinner...ect.  Im such a good husband.  :patshimselfonthebacksmiley:

In other news, Roscoe has mildly tormented me with a text about a new BBQ place he discovered.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Chseeads

Quote from: minnesota68 on May 17, 2011, 09:15:51 PM
Ive been off today. 

As you are every day.  :smirk2:

a new BBQ place he discovered.

He "discovered" it, eh?  Are you sure nobody had found it before him?  Like the owners...cooks...other regular customers and patrons? 

That's like Christopher Columbus "discovering" America.....  Hello, there were people living here already....It wasn't undiscovered.....  Pssh.  :roll:

Roscoe

Ive been off today.  Daughter had a touch of strepthroat and I kept her at home today.  Done laundry, cleaned house, cooking dinner...ect.  Im such a good husband.  :patshimselfonthebacksmiley:

In other news, Roscoe has mildly tormented me with a text about a new BBQ place he discovered.
:laughhard:

I honestly didn't mean to torment you that time- and I didn't even mention a bbq place. I just said that  I'd found a new destination that had a strong smell of hickory smoke.  :hypocrite: You assumed ( accurately, as it turns out) that it was a BBQ joint. I even refrained from sending you a pic...

In other news, I have been a good hubby myself. In addition to spending the day with the little girl, I mowed the yard and put dinner in the crockpot. A nice big roast, all kinds of seasonings, and swimming in a thick sweet barbeque sauce with a few slices of onions... and yes, Mini, that description is for you. :laughhard:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Roscoe

Quote from: Chseeads on May 17, 2011, 09:32:24 PM
Ive been off today. 

As you are every day.  :smirk2:

a new BBQ place he discovered.

He "discovered" it, eh?  Are you sure nobody had found it before him?  Like the owners...cooks...other regular customers and patrons? 

That's like Christopher Columbus "discovering" America.....  Hello, there were people living here already....It wasn't undiscovered.....  Pssh.  :roll:
:pound: Cheese, for being legalistic. I already knew of said place, it'd just been a while since I'd been there, it was just  a bit out of mine and Chey's normal cruising radius.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Chseeads

Oh, it was "11" miles away instead of your normal "10" which really is equal to 2?

MelodyB

SMH.

I had a GREAT day today! My Bug is SPOILED, and I helped make her that way!

Came home, and Mom is cooking supper. Nice surprise since I usually have to do it. So I cleaned the kitchen and I'm running the dishwasher.

Wish I had a bit more money, I'd go kill some time at Walmart tonight. But I don't.

:hi:

Chseeads

Wal-Mart always makes me want to kill "things"....but time is not one of them.

Roscoe

Cheesy, Cheesy. SMH. One of these days, I'll measure the route we take so I can be accurate. I keep forgetting that you're a obsessive compulsive bean counter.   :laughhard:  Better yet, come visit me- I'll take you on one of chey and my day trips.

Go to walmart ,mel. Every little bit you spend improves my stock price.  :biglaugh: