2 good 2 be true for the BOAR to ever go, this is just for B in Sharing 4-3-0!!

Started by MelodyB, March 20, 2011, 05:08:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roscoe

Good Morning, all. Back at work. Hope everybody, especially Cheese and Jason, has a great day! :waving:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

Howdy y'all.  Beautiful day today.

Quote from: taco_harvell on March 24, 2011, 08:41:17 AM
I have a weird request. Please pray the installation of the faucet goes much smoother tomorrow than it did today. Pray the new faucet is good this time and doesn't have to go back to the store as well.
You need to look up the definition of weird.  That's not weird.  I've prayed about something as trivial as a wireless mic for the children's church audio setup (hey I wanted to get something good AND cheap) I've prayed about "where are my glasses?" and currently I'm praying about whether or not I should get a TASCAM 1080 audio interface. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Chseeads

Chseeads

You know, Roscoe, if you swap the first letters of the main words in your signature line, it sounds much more amusing:

Snotstirrer and poop extraordinare

EricShane

Quote from: Chseeads on March 24, 2011, 12:35:09 PM
You know, Roscoe, if you swap the first letters of the main words in your signature line, it sounds much more amusing:

Snotstirrer and poop extraordinare
lol omg.. where do you think of this stuff
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

Chseeads

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

Thanks for that divine revelation there, Rat's Nest.

It's cold today.  Spit snow flakes.  Brr.

Heather

And I'm home in bed sick again :( I feel like ive had this sinus junk going on since Christmas. Boo!!

Mom must be onto the fact I've been visiting church. I stopped to see her yesterday Bc it was her bday and she started on 'those crazy skirt-wearers'. Your husband is going crazy, your youngest has become an alcoholic and lives with a guy she just started dating, but me going to church is the worst of your problems? Sheesh woman!!
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Chseeads

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Chseeads

Babs

Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

MsJennJenn

Quote from: Chseeads on March 24, 2011, 05:10:09 PM
Why yes.  Just look at them.  A scourge to society.

Looking at them is different than wearing them.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Chseeads

Chseeads

Babs

My latest blog post.

Chseeads

:pound: 70some year olds that are worse than 5 year olds and don't have the sense to put on some warm clothes to go out in the cold.

:roll:

Babs

well just ate leftover chinese feeling a bit better.

found out how, found out when, waiting on where. :hyper:

* Babs wonders why phone calls tend to make me :hyper: these days

My latest blog post.

Heather

My nose has kinda stopped running but now I have a massive headache going on. Boo!!

And the whole thing with my mom is weird just because for the most part I still wear pants 75% of the time (uniform for work and also I'm not diving into it this time) but she just picked up I'm not cussing all the time and have backed off of going out partying with people I used to hang with.  :roll: it's had me thinking today though that no matter what I have ever done with my life she has SOMETHING to say about it, but yet I'm the 1st one she turns to when the poo hits the fan. Go figure....
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Chseeads

Yes, wearing skirts is definitely more heinous than cussing like a sailor.

I see her point.

:smirk2:

:hypocrite:

Babs

My latest blog post.

MsJennJenn

-Alexander Den Heijer-

taco_harvell

Well operation faucet is on hold. I threw my back out and almost had to call in some heavy equipment to pull me from under the sink. A guy from church is suppose to stop by tonight to see if he can connect the water supply to the new faucet that's all I have left to do.
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Chseeads

Quote from: taco_harvell on March 24, 2011, 08:15:59 PM
Well operation faucet is on hold. I threw my back out and almost had to call in some heavy equipment to pull me from under the sink. A guy from church is suppose to stop by tonight to see if he can connect the water supply to the new faucet that's all I have left to do.

Lord, have mercy.....  It just never ends does it?