News:

Did you sleep well? No, I made a few mistakes. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

2 good 2 be true for the BOAR to ever go, this is just for B in Sharing 4-3-0!!

Started by MelodyB, March 20, 2011, 05:08:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chseeads

Quote from: Psalm_97 on March 22, 2011, 10:42:47 PM

I defy anyone who is in a bad mood to listen to the Rex Nelon Singers and stay in a bad mood.

I'm in one, and I'm pretty sure I could.

EricShane

Quote from: MelodyB on March 22, 2011, 06:23:33 PM
I just got out of the shower, and Dad and I are headed out...gonna go buy my bicycle today!! Yay!
Ive been wanting a Bike!!!! Me and my friend at work are going to ride them! Ive been looking at them at WM and I seen a few at the GW today but they were junk.. I want to invent and extra wide bike for fat people like me.. lol
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

Chseeads

EricShane

Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

Babs

Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

EricShane

MelodyB

Quote from: EricShane on March 22, 2011, 11:30:21 PM
I just got out of the shower, and Dad and I are headed out...gonna go buy my bicycle today!! Yay!
Ive been wanting a Bike!!!! Me and my friend at work are going to ride them! Ive been looking at them at WM and I seen a few at the GW today but they were junk.. I want to invent and extra wide bike for fat people like me.. lol

You need the one like I got! I love it! It's got a wide seat, and big wheels. And it was the CHEAPEST bike at WM! I saw online that the cheaper ones are the most sturdy.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Lynx

The cheaper ones are heavier.  That's why they are cheap.  The more expensive ones are sturdy without adding weight because they use different materials.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: Babs on March 22, 2011, 11:37:38 PM
:laughat:

i so need a trike lol
I looked at the trikes at Walmart.com and thought about you Barb. 

I also looked at some 4 wheel pedal car things that two can sit in and pedal together.  I would love to get one for me and hubby. ;) (not at Walmart though)

EricShane

Quote from: MelodyB on March 22, 2011, 11:46:31 PM
Quote from: EricShane on March 22, 2011, 11:30:21 PM

You need the one like I got! I love it! It's got a wide seat, and big wheels. And it was the CHEAPEST bike at WM! I saw online that the cheaper ones are the most sturdy.
reeeally??? okay! ill check it out!!! *squeeeels with exitment*

Babs

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on March 23, 2011, 12:08:22 AM
Quote from: Babs on March 22, 2011, 11:37:38 PM
:laughat:

i so need a trike lol
I looked at the trikes at Walmart.com and thought about you Barb. 

I also looked at some 4 wheel pedal car things that two can sit in and pedal together.  I would love to get one for me and hubby. ;) (not at Walmart though)

you would end up being the only one to peddle and kicking him out lol

My latest blog post.

Lynx

Quote from: Chseeads on March 22, 2011, 11:27:16 PM
Quote from: Psalm_97 on March 22, 2011, 10:42:47 PM

I defy anyone who is in a bad mood to listen to the Rex Nelon Singers and stay in a bad mood.

I'm in one, and I'm pretty sure I could.
What's the matter?
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Babs

My latest blog post.

MelodyB

MelodyB

taco_harvell

My day in a nut shell: No sleep last night, stomach issues all day, one of the deep freezes has died and it is full of stuff, and then the faucet on the kitchen sink broke spraying me and everything else with water before I could get it cut off. Tried to fix it after it broke and had someone tell  me I broke it when I was not even in the room when the problem started, all I did was try to help because everyone else was just standing around watching everything getting soaked when I got in there.

But, God is still God and He is still good.

This too shall pass.
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Chseeads

Roscoe

Quote from: taco_harvell on March 23, 2011, 01:20:51 AM
My day in a nut shell: No sleep last night, stomach issues all day, one of the deep freezes has died and it is full of stuff, and then the faucet on the kitchen sink broke spraying me and everything else with water before I could get it cut off. Tried to fix it after it broke and had someone tell  me I broke it when I was not even in the room when the problem started, all I did was try to help because everyone else was just standing around watching everything getting soaked when I got in there.

But, God is still God and He is still good.

This too shall pass.
That quote right there has gotten me through more of life's problems than any I've ever heard.
I'll be praying for you- and Seth. I realize more each day how blessed I am, and I'm serious. (And not trying to rub it in either guys, please don't take it that way) God Bless you.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

EricShane

hey mel, im really exited lol

seth.. lol... oh seth.....

Taco! youve had a bad day! hate that, it will get better

Chseeads

Lynx

Very expressive, but with a minimum of information content.  What's the matter Seth?
"Do you sing at church?"

EricShane

Roscoe

Cheesy, you need a vacation. Come to Arkansas, we'll go out to the range, shoot a few things, blow some stuff up, relieving the tension.Works for me. And while you're in the area, we could migrate over and harass John and Mini- they're just a few hours away. If you're nice, I'll let you drive the Miata- Whaddya say?  :laughhard:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

EricShane