2 good 2 be true for the BOAR to ever go, this is just for B in Sharing 4-3-0!!

Started by MelodyB, March 20, 2011, 05:08:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SippinTea

The one about whether it was God or the devil that inspired your thread title. :P

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

B

The Purple Fuzzy

Heather

Sittin at home with my cat. I was told this is my last week of Monday thru Friday 8-5 shift. Sigh. I'll enjoy it while I can....
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Chseeads

Quote from: B on March 21, 2011, 01:59:43 AM
Just saw this...

Fantastic... :roll:

B

* Chseeads hugs B.

:P

Went to church at Sanders, came home, wrangled fowl. 

Eating a salad of sorts.

Some people are way less than encouraging in the things they say to you.  :roll:

Chseeads

Quote from: autopartsgirl on March 21, 2011, 02:13:18 AM
Sittin at home with my cat. I was told this is my last week of Monday thru Friday 8-5 shift. Sigh. I'll enjoy it while I can....

So after that you'll just be all over the clock whenever?   I wouldn't like that kind of schedule.  Unless I got to set it. lol

Newsman

Heather

I'll probably end up working alot of 12-9 or 3-9 shifts. Plus I probably will not get a full 40 hrs.

Newsman

Tricia Lea

Heather

taco_harvell

Just finished a 1,341 word essay on Hispanic American Diversity, my brain hurts now.
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Lynx

My brain hurts when I read the ingredients on most of the food that is most popular.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MelodyB

Quote from: SippinTea on March 21, 2011, 01:49:06 AM
The one about whether it was God or the devil that inspired your thread title. :P

:beret:

That's not what I mean...I mean, where was the poll? I never saw that at all.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

MelodyB

Chseeads

It was the last post on the old Sharing thread, Melsipoop.

Quote from: Chseeads on March 20, 2011, 05:11:16 AM
Must've been the Lord waking you up for it...

Either Him, or the devil....

We'll let the crowd decide over in the new thread.

*lock*

MelodyB

Ohhh! I DID see that. But I saw it after midnight when I'd been asleep for awhile.

My brain was non-functional. Lol

Lynx

At least you have one. 

I didn't lose my mind... I sold it on ebay.  Got a bright shiny penny for it.   :chairspin:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

EricShane

just got home from church.. wow what a service!!! This morning was amazing! God moved in a Mighty way!!! and then tonight just topped the cake!!!!
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

Babs

Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

EricShane

Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

MsJennJenn

Sitting here taking the 345 bobby pins out of my hair. :yawn:

Scratching my puppies ears....puppy ears are so soft...ha ha

I SO don't wanna go back to work tomorrow! :tantrum:
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

MelodyB

Going to bed.

I rented MegaMind from the redbox tonight. Gonna keep Parker tomorrow and watch it with him! GREAT excuse to watch cartoons! ;)

Night!!

Lynx

Wow.  I turn away for just a few minutes to do some music editing and the "Show unread posts since last visit" button gives me a whole screen full of threads. 

And the star still shines after all this time
As a light for me and you
It beckons us to seek Him
Wise men still do
Wise men still do
"Do you sing at church?"