News:

Did you sleep well? No, I made a few mistakes. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

2 good 2 be true for the BOAR to ever go, this is just for B in Sharing 4-3-0!!

Started by MelodyB, March 20, 2011, 05:08:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EricShane

Quote from: Chseeads on March 22, 2011, 01:03:14 AM
Why do I even try.  Good grief.
whats wrong? you couldnt find a harlot to stone? lol.. I might could name a few! lol..
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Babs

Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

EricShane

Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

Babs

My latest blog post.

Lynx

The word you are trying to think of is "genuflect," which usually means to bend the knee, as in to bow before a king or nobility, but is also used to refer to that cross thing.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Roscoe

Wow. I'm gone for a bit and there's talk of stoning harlots and genuflecting. Sounds like a bunch of Catholic Puritains. :laughhard:
Cheesy, it's gotta get better. Hang in there like a hair in a biscuit. :lol:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

EricShane

Chseeads

Some encouragement once in a while would be nice, rather than being treated like an utter fool by everybody.

The Purple Fuzzy

Babs

My latest blog post.

SippinTea

"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

MelodyB

Mom told dad she was the one who dented the truck. He was mad, and sick over it now.

At least I didn't have to blow her cover, so no one was mad at me!

Mom also made some amazing soup for dinner tonight! It was great! She just threw a bunch of stuff together and made soup out of it. It was really healthy and salt free too!

MelodyB

Chseeads

She probably poisoned it to shut you up.

:smirk2:

* Chseeads freaks out a bit over all the hugs and carryings on.  :freaky:

Chseeads

Oh, in a different bit of news I hadn't thought to mention before.....

The guy that called a lil while back that had received one of the "personable and merry" flier thingys at Christmastime.....  Well, I sent him a postcard a few days after he called saying good to hear from you, come and see us, blah blah.  Last night he called and talked for a bit, said he had intended to come to church yesterday but he turned on Henderson Creek instead of Hunter's Creek (one road too soon lol) and he got mixed up and whatever, and he ended up going back to Bedford and he went to church at this little church down on the other side of Bedford, which I know the people there, but they're basically charismatic now, or whatever you want to call it, both standards wise as well as salvation wise, they don't preach the Holy Ghost as essential, it's good if you get it but you don't have to have it, or whatever....  Anyways...  But he said he really appreciated the postcard and said he plans to come to church, maybe one of the evening services this week. 

And yes, that had a huge runon sentence in it.  :P

MelodyB

Don't be shocked, Sethipoo, of all the GP PDA around here towards you.

You are NOT worthless, and no matter what anyone else thinks, (including yourself) you mean a whole lot to us and we think you are pretty awesome.

:)

Lynx

Quote from: Chseeads on March 22, 2011, 02:04:14 AM
Some encouragement once in a while would be nice, rather than being treated like an utter fool by everybody.
Man I keep telling you and telling you, being underestimated can be a GOOD thing if you use it right.  It's kind of fun to surprise people who have been doing the underestimating.  Just don't blow your cover too soon, wait for the best time to make the biggest impact.

About the run-on sentence, I come from Tennessee where people talk like that all the time.  I was able to read that with no problem.  Some of the yankees around this forum might have a bit of trouble with it though.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Chseeads

Babs

My latest blog post.

EricShane

Heather

I dont have time to catch up on all this right now. I just got home and am exhausted. One of my best friends dogs had a major stroke yesterday and she had to be out down. I went straight over after work not giving my friend the option of being alone. I know how it was for me putting Paws down and I only had her for 9-10 months. She had Judsen for 14 years.

Goodnight all. Remember my friend EA in your prayers. Thanks.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

EricShane

MelodyB