News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

2 good 2 be true for the BOAR to ever go, this is just for B in Sharing 4-3-0!!

Started by MelodyB, March 20, 2011, 05:08:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heather

On lunch break. Came home and ate  salad. It was delicious. Back to work til 5 then I HAVE to come home and do neglected housework (ie. The dishes).
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

mini

Either I just got ripped off by Burger King just ripped themselves off...I think.

I went, ordered my meal (Whopper, with mustard, Large Fries and Large Dt. Coke).

When I got up to the drive thru window, the lady handed me a straw as I paid for it, then handed me my drink and another straw.  Then she took a little bit of time to get my meal.  That was no problem, I figured since I ordered my burger with mustard instead of mayo they had to make it.

She comes to the window, and says you ordered a double whopper?  I said no, she said, yes you did.  I said, well...I don't think I did.  At this point im thinking she just keyed it in wrong.

I hate when stuff like that happens.  So I pull out of the drive thru with the double whopper meal, and over to the curb to check my receipt.  All thats on there is the total!  Im sure the numbers mean something, but I couldn't make hide nor hair of it.  I look at the receipt taped to the bag and there is the order, but no total....

So, either I got a bigger meal for a smaller price, or paid for a meal I didnt want, or someone out there is just as confused as I am.  But the woman at the window wasn't about to take no for a answer.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Chseeads

Quote from: Babs on March 21, 2011, 03:54:06 PM
he talks about how he decided to ban tambourines from "his" church because they made too much noise and he didnt like how certain folks *people of color* seem to want to play them to their own beat, and he dont like things not done orderly. plus he just could not have people playing something like that when he is trying to preach.

Well all the black folk that want to play a tambourine that he ran off are welcome to come to my church. lol

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Newsman

Melody

It's a beautiful day here.  Thank you Jesus.

Mel, it is really frustrating when that happens. It's very conflicting because it is wrong, and it's your parents/authority that you are submitted to.

Babs, what a sad sad pastor that is. Clapping lessons?! LOL  What happened to making a joyful noise? ☺

Cutting school short a bit today to enjoy the weather.

Babs

hahah i know MY i was like your kidding right?? it was a video and i tell you i saw more lively groups at my fathers baptist church lol

so glad i can worship and clap how i see fit

:clap2: :clap: :clap2: :clap:

thank you Jesus!
Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

Chseeads

Babs

Quote from: Chseeads on March 21, 2011, 06:57:15 PM

Well all the black folk that want to play a tambourine that he ran off are welcome to come to my church. lol

lol nice

i may join them one day lol

My latest blog post.

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

SippinTea

Hey! If there are enthusiastic worshippers up for grabs... I GET 'EM!!! :demand:

;)

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

The Purple Fuzzy

Babs

My latest blog post.

Lynx

Went to w*rk (hush Chel) came home.  It was very busy until 1:30pm or so, then the bottom dropped out and we stood around looking for stuff to do right up until I left early for lack of w*rk.

Sorry to hear that Mel.  You're gonna catch it from your mom for telling, or your conscience will eat you alive if you don't.   :-\

About Barb's preacher, I hope the worshippers find a dead church to go to, somewhere they can worship God and show the rest of them how it's done.  I love it when a couple of enthusiastic people wake a church up.  :)
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Lynx

The work I don't get paid for is a blast.  Worked a lot yesterday, and I wish it were still Sunday morning so I could do it again. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

SippinTea

"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Lynx

Well this computer is going down for a complete OS wipe-and-replace.  Sometimes a computer around here can go a week with a new OS every day. 

I hear some people around here have started a fundraiser to raise money to buy any computers I have, for humane reasons... they want to liberate the poor things.
"Do you sing at church?"

Chseeads

Tricia Lea

We just had a small earthquake here in NC.
http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/14294022/29-magnitude-earthquake-occurs-in-north-carolina
Was about an hour from here where the center was. Did not feel a thing here or even knew about it till friends on FB one town over started posting they felt the ground shake barely. Was only a 2.9 so not much of one

EricShane

Im eating Jalepeno Cheese bread and cheese and potato chips.. lol.. healthy right?
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

Babs

My latest blog post.

EricShane

Quote from: minnesota68 on March 21, 2011, 05:42:46 PM
Either I just got ripped off by Burger King just ripped themselves off...I think.

I went, ordered my meal (Whopper, with mustard, Large Fries and Large Dt. Coke).

When I got up to the drive thru window, the lady handed me a straw as I paid for it, then handed me my drink and another straw.  Then she took a little bit of time to get my meal.  That was no problem, I figured since I ordered my burger with mustard instead of mayo they had to make it.

She comes to the window, and says you ordered a double whopper?  I said no, she said, yes you did.  I said, well...I don't think I did.  At this point im thinking she just keyed it in wrong.

I hate when stuff like that happens.  So I pull out of the drive thru with the double whopper meal, and over to the curb to check my receipt.  All thats on there is the total!  Im sure the numbers mean something, but I couldn't make hide nor hair of it.  I look at the receipt taped to the bag and there is the order, but no total....

So, either I got a bigger meal for a smaller price, or paid for a meal I didnt want, or someone out there is just as confused as I am.  But the woman at the window wasn't about to take no for a answer.
you should contact your lawyer..

:smirk:
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

Chseeads