News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

No matter what, you cannot whine- but come on in to sharing 4-2-9!

Started by Roscoe, March 12, 2011, 12:01:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roscoe

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

I'll do some whining if I want to.  Why does everyone jump the gun on starting these threads?  Here I wait like a good little boy and someone else always starts one too soon.  I even had a title for this one already.

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

taco_harvell

Not allowing people to whine might exclude some posters from this thread.  :hypocrite:

Isaac: They usually get started around page 19 of the previous thread. So when it hits 19 on this one go for it.
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Roscoe

Quote from: Psalm_97 on March 12, 2011, 12:20:16 AM
I'll do some whining if I want to.  Why does everyone jump the gun on starting these threads?  Here I wait like a good little boy and someone else always starts one too soon.  I even had a title for this one already.
You're whining! :laughhard: Sorry, Isaac, when I saw we were on page 20 and no one had started one, I figured I would. I've been here  a while,but I've only got to start two sharing threads. I'll refrain on the next one. :thumbsup2:
Quote from: taco_harvell on March 12, 2011, 12:27:42 AM
Not allowing people to whine might exclude some posters from this thread.  :hypocrite:

Isaac: They usually get started around page 19 of the previous thread. So when it hits 19 on this one go for it.
As far as excluding people, Taco, no one listens to me anyway. Just consider me the voice crying in the wilderness. :laughhard:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Babs

well been a rather tough week but im still kickin.  :smirk:

my foster daughter was denied at the cancer hosp in houston, so not sure whats going to happen now. no one will do anything since she was a full time student and has no insurance. sigh

my oldest son just found out that his little boy, gage that will be 2 in june is autistic

and my little old lady friend next door passed away yesterday

and a very close and dear friend that lives in the UK broke her back again two days ago, this is the 3rd time in less than 3 years. the doctors there are not giving her much hope of ever walking or much of anything again. she had only been out of a full body brace for 4 months or so now.

heart is heavy for friends and family. (some i mentioned, many i didnt)

i think its time to try to :sleep:

* Babs leaves hugs for all  :waving:
Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

Nelle

Has she tres Cancer Treament Centers of America or whatever its name is?

Eating an after-dinner Reeses cup.

Outreach is tomorrow!

Lynx

Sorry to hear that Barb.  When it rains, it pours.

Just ate an after-supper homemade fried apple pie.  :)  It's very handy having a pastor who makes stuff to raise money for church projects, and who is so good at making said stuff.  But someone needs to take this pecan brittle and hide it from me, I'm eating too much. 
"Do you sing at church?"

The Purple Fuzzy

And here I was wanting to whine, but don't feel like I should after Barb's post. ;)

Lynx

Yeah, compared to that any problem I can dredge up is somewhat trivial.  Kind of like complaining about your shoes hurting when you're touring Auschwitz. 
"Do you sing at church?"

MelodyB

I didn't realize a new sharing thread was open.

Hi!

* MelodyB hugs Barb.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

SippinTea

*joins the Barb hug*

Feeling so grateful and so sad all at the same time. What a day.

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Chseeads

Open says-a-me.

Glad that's over....went to the men's conference.  Blah.  Didn't like it.  They taught and preached good things, that was fine...but I just personally didn't enjoy it.  Always feel alone and like I don't belong when I go to stuff like that.  Bah.

Glad it's over. 

Already said that, but it bears repeating. lol

Lynx

Been there Seth.  Know how you feel.  Best thing to do is use that time to observe people.  It's amazing what you can learn from people when they don't notice you.  :)
"Do you sing at church?"

Newsman

taco_harvell

Taco is brought to you today via LinuxMint, I think I like it so far. Much nicer than Ubuntu. 

Lynx

Actually it is built on Ubuntu.  So is Super OS.  I run both and they are both better than plain Ubuntu.  Linux Mint is what Ubuntu was supposed to be, a nice, easy to use, sane operating system that anyone can use even if you don't know what you're doing. 

Super OS is basically Ubuntu with everything and the kitchen sink added.  It works just as well as Linux Mint, but it has everything any normal person could possibly want, already installed, ready to run.  Skype, IRC chat, VLC media player, RealPlayer, Google Chrome...
"Do you sing at church?"

Chseeads

taco_harvell

In other news, I was out earlier and saw a guy that looked just like Seth. He was out with two old ladies and I almost blurted out "Hey that's Seth".  I had to send Seth a text to make sure he wasn't in Alabama. lol

Chseeads

Wouldn't it have been funny if you'd sent me a text and that guy would've grabbed his phone?

taco_harvell

Quote from: Chseeads on March 12, 2011, 10:18:10 PM
Wouldn't it have been funny if you'd sent me a text and that guy would've grabbed his phone?

If that would have happened I think I would have just completely cracked up right there. lol

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

The Purple Fuzzy

I just thought that HE thought you might be going around with a gal on each arm. :rofl: