News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

A "where have we been" map

Started by World Traveler, March 01, 2011, 01:04:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

World Traveler

I was wondering if there was a way the moderators could set up a posting area with a map that could be updated as new information is gathered.
The information would be "where in the world has each person been".
As each country is mentioned it could be highlighted by the moderator over the posting area.
Anyway, it is just an idea.
The countries I have been to are: USA, Canada, Mexico, Norway, Netherlands, England, Brazil, Aruba, Dominica, Tanzania.
There is no statute of limitations on murder or bad first impressions.

I am enjoying my second childhood.
It is a lot of fun.
I have money this time!!

Marry, divorce, marry someone new, divorce, marry again, divorce, marry again... Polygamy on the installment plan.

EricShane

the countries i have been to are as following...

USA
and
Kentucky

lol
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

Babs

there used to be a sticky thread, "where in the world are you?" or something like that. not sure where it went
Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

Newsman

Vince, I just read this, and I know siome of the mods have been out a bit, but I won't ignore it, but check onn it.

John  :waving:

The Purple Fuzzy

The countries I have been to are: USA, Canada, Mexico and Guatemala.

Roscoe

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on March 02, 2011, 05:16:26 PM
The countries I have been to are: USA, Canada, Mexico and Guatemala. All of them made me leave because I was too ornery.
Fixed for ya.  :laughhard:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

Babs

lol usa only for me. but once u been to texas, no other country is the same  :thumbsup2:
Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

Roscoe

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on March 02, 2011, 05:43:17 PM
Thanks five-oh
:pound:
Anytime. You know me, I'm just here to help, a public servant with a servant's heart. :hypocrite:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Melody

LOL Eric.

I was 20 min from Canada once, does that count?  ;)

Heather

I've only been in the US and Mexico. But I think West Virginia should count. Also I have alot of friends some Northern Ireland and I've been informed I should move there. So maybe I can add that one soon.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

sunlight

I dont know where all I have been...
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Chseeads

Quote from: sunlight on March 03, 2011, 03:38:36 AM

Do you know where you are now?

sunlight

yes, that's easy. :grin:

I also know where I'm not right now too... does that help anything?
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Newsman

Re (not 'Rae') Lady Chel:  :sing: Deep in the heart of Sethers  :sing: (intentional close play on a certain song)  :laughhard:

John  :waving:

Quote from: Chseeads on March 03, 2011, 03:47:30 AM
Quote from: sunlight on March 03, 2011, 03:38:36 AM

Do you know where you are now?

Amelia Bedelia

Here, there and a whole big list of not theres

Most of the USA including PR.  Grand Turk and St. Thomas... slept through the Bahamas  :smirk2: