News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Eat thy bread without leaven... in SHARING 447

Started by Lynx, September 22, 2011, 03:45:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MsJennJenn

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on October 13, 2011, 01:23:21 PM
:hi:  Morning, everyone.  Chel comes home today! :clap:

Yay!!!!! That means I get to see her soon too! AND HUG HER!  :kermit: @Melb
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

The Purple Fuzzy

Ben & Dina are supposed to pick her up at the airport. :D

Roscoe

That means she's closer to a quick trip to meet Lou and I.  :lol:

And y'all have been busy since I checked in last- Lady Ruby, good to see you posting again.... Mellow Yellow, you and S eth have flung a craving on me for apple butter. Lacey- I'm so glad to hear the good report. Proves our God is STILL in the healing business. I saw a newspaper photo the other day of someone in India worshipping their God. It was a statue, with an elephant's head. All I could think, is, Thank God I know the TRUE God, and He doesn't just stand there. He gets involved in my life and I'm so glad He does.

We had awesome church last night. I was supposed to preach, and had prepared too, but told God I'd really rather not because I felt very poorly. I looked up, and behold, a ram in the bush! :biglaugh:
My former youth pastor ( Bro. Ron Pickard, from Boswell, Oklahoma) and his wife came walking in, and I managed to beg him into preaching. He did a great job and we had folks in the altar praying. My friend Jim, the backslidden minister I spoke of, was there again, praying and worshipping God. There was a couple that has been to our church twice with no pentecostal background to my knowledge came to the front crying and praying, and my aunt, who has no pentecostal background either, has came to two services and prayed in both of them. :clap:
Revival, that has been promised for years, is finally happening at my little church! :clap:

And in other news, I still feel puny today and did something I rarely do. I called in and took the day off, took some meds, and am trusting I'll feel better soon. :waving:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Newsman

Hope you feel better, and (apple) butter, Brother.

Locking thread.

John  :waving: