News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

ask away ask today ask ericshane your questions today

Started by Babs, March 07, 2008, 05:51:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you think EricShane should post more of his music on the internet?

Yes! He is an awesome singer, I want  more!
12 (63.2%)
No, two songs was plenty lol
0 (0%)
Who is EricShane?
3 (15.8%)
I want the CD!
4 (21.1%)
I love his music and look forward to more!
8 (42.1%)
I wonder why he is hiding this talent from GP
10 (52.6%)

Total Members Voted: 19

alohilani

Next time I can take my notebook so I'll have chords, too.. :thumbsup2:

EricShane

Quote from: Chas_18 on July 03, 2008, 05:26:57 PM
We do need to jam again that was fun!!!!!

Run a sweeper in pants? :laughhard: :pound:

lol

We need to get together some time soon!!

haha! Yeah! lol.. thats what someone said! *laughs* maybe not in that manner... but you knoew...
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

EricShane

Quote from: alohilani on July 03, 2008, 08:30:13 PM
Next time I can take my notebook so I'll have chords, too.. :thumbsup2:
yes! But, you have to be stinkin movin to texas!
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

Chas_18

Which means that we will be hanging out sometime really soon!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol

This will be me when she leaves... :argue: :nono: :sadbounce: :( :cry2:

EricShane

I just uploaded a new song on my myspace

http://www.myspace.com/ericshanehayes 

Its called 'Beautiful' - I dedicate it also... to my Grandparents

Chas_18

Eric Dearest... You know I love you right???

Well....

Saturday evening we are having a going away thing for Rachel and we would like for you to join us!!!

PLEASE?!?!?!?!?!?

alohilani

It can't be Saturday evening! I have a dinner I have to work at during the evening! It could be lunch though!

LeahMarie

Eric... Have you been to Raising Cane's lately? Is it Cane's or Cain's? :thumbsup2:
Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

alohilani

Cane's. Seriously, I can't decide if I like Cane's or Chickfila more! ...And we know that's serious. ;)

EricShane

Quote from: LeahMarie on July 16, 2008, 02:19:31 AM
Eric... Have you been to Raising Cane's lately? Is it Cane's or Cain's? :thumbsup2:
nope, I havent since your sister took me that time... its soooo good!

Quote from: alohilani on July 16, 2008, 02:32:56 AM
Cane's. Seriously, I can't decide if I like Cane's or Chickfila more! ...And we know that's serious. ;)
DEF Canes.... with the Cane Sauce... mmmmmmmmm!

Tricia Lea

RainbowJingles

EricShane

Quote from: Tricia Lea on August 20, 2008, 05:36:57 PM
Have you put any more of your singing online?
not 'real' recently myspace.com/ericshanehayes and of course... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2X3Zg8F9Lk but, there was a camp I was at recently, and some girl got it on Video of me singing a song called "Help me hold on" - she said she would post it on youtube, but I havent found it.

EricShane

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

RainbowJingles

You know you broke it off, Melody.  You don't know what a good thing you had 'til it's gone, do ya?  :eyebrow:

MelodyB

RainbowJingles

:roll:  When you found out about the other two!  Helloooo!

MelodyB

RainbowJingles

EricShane

i can honestly say, I am currently 'NOT' single...  :hypocrite: grin

RainbowJingles

EricShane

RainbowJingles

I see you have your thumb up...  so are you married or doubled?  Or double married??

MelodyB

:o Pologamy! and here I always thought he was just about the snakes!