News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

my second one

Started by joyeuse, December 05, 2007, 03:16:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joyeuse

You are gorgeous and a cutregnant women. do you already know the gender of your baby. For me i didnt want to know i want it to be a surprise

LeahMarie

Aw, your pictures are beautiful, joyeuse! Esther, yours are lovely, too! :thumbsup2:

My Sis-in-law is due at the end of May.. She's having a boy
Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

e_star

i dont want to know the gender of bubba #2.. spoils the surprise!
I got so sick of people asking though that I have started to say "we are having a giraffe".. the lady at the petrol station wasn't impressed with me! :o

i guess we'll all find out soon enough what we're having!

mesipie

sweet..both of u look beautiful

i couldnt wait that long
its mesi: mee see...not messy

messaypah to only a certain few...lol...

LeahMarie

Sooooo... Any new pictures?
Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

joyeuse

We are doing pretty good. Mathis is a cute baby he is sleeps all the time. Wake up just to eat and stay 2 hours awake during the day. so far its ok. I would like to know if Esther already gave birth?

newkris

mathis!!  that's the european version of my son's name!  the one that i call thi, his full name is mathias. 

how precious.

glad to hear you are both well.  God is good. 
\\\\\\\"i want to say more than words when i write\\\\\\\" - kent d. curry
me, too.

myspace.com\\\\\\\\krisknowshim
there are times in the whirlwind of my fragile life that i have hidden under your words, your voice.

joyeuse

In France we do have both name, Mathis and Mathias