News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

A message to my beloved...

Started by wire2john, January 09, 2008, 10:46:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

RainbowJingles

Ashlee

Babs

ode to my beloved

my dearest beloved
in this bottle a message shoved

a long time has passed
the spectrum of imagination vast

i write this to you
for your eyes to view

you may wonder who was writing this rhyme
but anonymous i must be this time

to whom this may concern
the page you now can turn

as i write the poem to you
i am thinking about a bird that once flew

if you get this please don't bluff
just send me pictures of your scruff

within this note i must confess
your whereabouts i always guess

so just send your pictures right away
please do not delay

for honestly speaking your scruffy pictures is all i desire  :freaky2:
Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

upcchris

I don't know who you are, you don't know who I am....how can this possibly work?   lol now I'll do a serious one

You may not know who I am, I may not know who you are, but despite that I'm looking forward to the adventure of discovery. I hope you will not be disappointed, I earnestly pray that I'll never hurt you. I acknowledge that there will be tough times along with the fantastic times, and surprisingly I'm willing to risk it. Because the memories will be worth it. I will start with honesty, I tell you now, you've got your work cut out for you to even convince me to take the first step. But know that there will be no one you can rely on quite like me. I''l be your best friend, I'll try to be understanding (after all I am human) I tell you now I will make mistakes and I know that you will too. But suprisingly I'm willing to risk it. Because fo all my bluster and confidence in singledom, I don't want to be alone forever. I tell you this in all honesty; I'm terrified of you. But I'm willing to be brave for you. I'm willing to fight for the love of my life and I look forward to meeting you if I haven't already and didn't realise it, if I have, I apologise if you knew and I didn't, it must not have been time, but if I have already met you or not I trust that eventually I will realise that you are the one God has meant for me, you are the other half to our whole. I ask you to be patient. And to be the loving person I know you are.

There, sappy enough?
Television is proof the people will look at anything rather than eachother

Life would be so much easier without hormones

Of all God's creations, humans are the only ones with enough imagination to be bored

Humans are fallible, and they unreasonably expect everyone else not to be

Tina~Chris

upcchris

No other posts...interesting...or has this thread died and I didn't realise (I have a habit of ressurecting dead threads)
Television is proof the people will look at anything rather than eachother

Life would be so much easier without hormones

Of all God's creations, humans are the only ones with enough imagination to be bored

Humans are fallible, and they unreasonably expect everyone else not to be

Tina~Chris

apsurf

it hasn't died...just most of us won't put what we always think in the right thread!   as you can tell when i place my poetry in random places.

Gingerale

Dearest #6;

Yeah. That's right. Think there's a pattern here?

Oh and by the way. Life insurance is a must.

Must like cats and Browning rifles. If you can run fast, and

are skinnier than the mesquite trees out here, there might

not have to be a #7.

Can't wait to eat.... errr.. meet you.

Sincerely,
Ginger

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!