News:

Did you sleep well? No, I made a few mistakes. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

24 and season 7

Started by Bro Bart, December 03, 2007, 05:48:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bro Bart

Hey Nate (and other 24 fans)

I just saw the trailer of the new season 7 of 24. it sure promises to be very exciting, with excitingly new plots.
I am finishing season 6, what did you all think of the series so far? any thoughts for season 7? Is the right place to post this topic?

Gingerale

I am all about 24..... We have every Boxed set out so far... I think it will be pretty controversial, [always is] but nevertheless, it will be good.

Bro Bart

Did you watch the trailer for season 7? Tony is back I was like, WHAAATT  :pound:

bishopnl

Quote from: Bro Bart on December 03, 2007, 05:48:20 PM

I just saw the trailer of the new season 7 of 24. it sure promises to be very exciting, with excitingly new plots.
I am finishing season 6, what did you all think of the series so far? any thoughts for season 7? Is the right place to post this topic?

I guess it wasn't the right place, since I never check this part of the forum...lol...;)

Anyway, I actually have only seen about half of season 6 right now.  I've just been busy with school and stuff, so I haven't had time to sit down and watch it.

I did hear Tony was back this season...apparently he didn't die after all in Season 5.  I also heard speculation that he might be a bad guy....that would be awesome!!!  LOL...

Of course, they should have kept shut about that and left it out of the trailer.  Can you imagine the shock if you had been watching 7 and BOOM!  There's Tony!

~Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.~
- Mark Twain, a Biography

~There are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations.~

- James Madison, speech to the Virginia Ratifying Convention, June 16, 1788

Bro Bart

Quote from: bishopnl on December 11, 2007, 04:10:57 PM
Quote from: Bro Bart on December 03, 2007, 05:48:20 PM

I guess it wasn't the right place, since I never check this part of the forum...lol...;)

Anyway, I actually have only seen about half of season 6 right now.  I've just been busy with school and stuff, so I haven't had time to sit down and watch it.

I did hear Tony was back this season...apparently he didn't die after all in Season 5.  I also heard speculation that he might be a bad guy....that would be awesome!!!  LOL...

Of course, they should have kept shut about that and left it out of the trailer.  Can you imagine the shock if you had been watching 7 and BOOM!  There's Tony!

yeah the same shock that came to me when I saw the trailer  :pound: