News:

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Old Pictures. We wanna see yours!

Started by Mrs. Yosemite, May 08, 2008, 03:48:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mrs. Yosemite

:laughhard: :laughhard: Yea we was laughing at that pic of Allen last night. HE thought he was Hip!  :laughhard: When I look back at that pic, I am so glad he's changed. haha

And that pic of me looked like I opened a broom closet and a pile of mops fell on my head!

Yes the Lord has really changed us alot!  Are ya'll STILL laughing?

yosemite

she better be glad she didnt know me then.. she prolly wouldnt have notin to do wit me..

naahhhh.    but when we did get together, she didnt see me like that!! since that time i have went clean shaven. i just never was one for a beard, mine doesnt grow out even anyway.

sis you and i were talking about mud riding, this was during that time when i hung out with all the goof wads of the day.  long time ago......-yo
My conscience is captive to the Word of God.Thus I cannot and will not recant, for going against my conscience is neither safe nor salutary. I can do no other, here i stand, God help me. Amen      -Martin Luther

yosemite

Quote from: Mrs. Yosemite on May 22, 2008, 05:12:22 AM
Mr. & Mrs. Yo

Back in the Wild & Wooly Days  :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard:

made for some good memories though. i didnt drink or do drugs, so i remember all of it, and wish i had kept a few of the bugs that i had-VW bugs. had some sharp ones, if a person was into that sort of thing.
My conscience is captive to the Word of God.Thus I cannot and will not recant, for going against my conscience is neither safe nor salutary. I can do no other, here i stand, God help me. Amen      -Martin Luther

Sis

Quotemade for some good memories though. i didnt drink or do drugs, so i remember all of it, and wish i had kept a few of the bugs that i had-VW bugs. had some sharp ones, if a person was into that sort of thing.

For a minute I was wondering what kind of bugs you had!  :laughhard:

Glad to know they were VW bugs.

yosemite

Sis

Request from Sis:

More pics, please!  :thumbsup2:

sunlight

Hey Yosemite... I bet ben has one of those bugs that he would LOVE to sell you!
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

yosemite

i got a lot of irons in the fire right now but i love looking around. i just put some mirecle grow on my money tree also, so it'll have to mature a little bit..-yo

Sis

Quote from: yosemite on May 22, 2008, 11:28:11 PM
i got a lot of irons in the fire right now but i love looking around. i just put some mirecle grow on my money tree also, so it'll have to mature a little bit..-yo

And I thought real men didn't iron!  :hypocrite:

Mrs. Yosemite

They dont really mow the yard either. haha Just kidding. He did help me this weekend some.  :laughhard: I still can't believe it though!!! He got on the riding mower, and I used the push mower. Our yard is so big, sometimes I wish I had a bush- hog though! haha

"he thinks my tractor's sexy..... <a href="http://plugin.smileycentral.com/http%253A%252F%252Fwww.smileycentral.com%252F%253Fpartner%253DZSzeb008%255FZKxdm021YYUS%2526i%253D12%252F12%255F7%255F26%2526feat%253Dprof/page.html" target="_blank">SmileyCentral.com" border="0

yosemite

what she fails in telling is that we just seeded the lawn and i was letting it grow to seed. she only mows paths of our walk space. i had to mow the yard several times at different levels of cutting to get it all cut. :pound:

sunlight

its amazing how hearing both sides of the story will change your perspective sometimes huh? :grin:
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

yosemite

hahahaha.. yeah, but i aint cutting her short. she does a lot of work around here.
wish she could run a chainsaw!!  that is what i have been busy on. waiting to hear from a small time pulpwooder now to see if he'll cut and haul the rest of it.

Tricia Lea

OK here are some scary pics of me as a kid

Age 13

Age 14

Age 15

EricShane

Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

The Purple Fuzzy

That middle pic looks like Brandon!  Wow!

Tricia Lea

Quote from: EricShane on January 03, 2009, 05:23:41 AM
well you havent aged very much!

Thanks

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on January 03, 2009, 05:25:24 AM
That middle pic looks like Brandon!  Wow!

lol
I just showed him that he was like :o

MelodyB

WOW!! Those are awesome!!

Tricia!! You look just like that! And I agree that Brandon looks just like the second picture!
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Tricia Lea

Heres another from when I played softball
Was about 14 then
lol

Incase you cant guess, I am the one in the top left

Tricia Lea

I posted this pic on facebook last night and tagged me and one other person now 3 others in this pic have tagged themselves too lol

Tricia Lea

Tricia Lea

Brandon at almost 1 month back in 1993

Tricia Lea

Tricia Lea

My 3rd grade yearbook picture

posted a few more on FB lol

Scott

My early days:

My pre teen years:

Those years that I don't talk about...   I was a protester Post Woodstock Pre OWS

My last vacation

"I find your lack of faith disturbing." (Vader)

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle