News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

How many uses for Duct tape?

Started by Tricia Lea, December 14, 2006, 07:46:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tricia Lea

prayerworrior

Sister_Mom

At first I thought that read: emergency toilet paper.  :o  :laughhard:
God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Tricia Lea

prayerworrior

hey imagine camping with no toilets and having to go behind a tree and use leaves to... well... you know the rest :-\

Sister_Mom

God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Sister_Mom

No. Never knew of it until today. Was I supposed to read it? Have you read it?  ???

I saw an SUV driving down the road today with a few patches of Duct Tape on the back. Wish I had my camera with me at the time.  :laughhard:

MelodyB

I saw a car like that once...the door was attached with Ducttape!! I DID have my camera, and I did take a picture!

SippinTea

You know the sporty cars that have that wing-ding thing on the back? The thing my Dad calls a 'shopping cart handle'? *grin* I saw a rather junky old car being driven by a teen guy one time that had a cardboard and duct tape 'shopping cart handle' on it.  :grin:  It was great!

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

MelodyB

prayerworrior

i know 1
if your pour you can use 4 a house

Sister_Mom

prayerworrior

Sister_Mom

It was a photo of a guy wrapped up in duct tape. The story is now gone, but from what I remember (which is probably isn't very accurate) there were some men out on a fishing boat and one of them was angry at the captain and tried to hurt him. When the man was brought under control by others on the boat, they bound him with duct tape until they reached shore. It worked! In the photo the man was still wrapped and in the hands of the authorities on shore.  :thumbsup2: I just thought it was funny that once they got the man down and were looking for something to tie him up with, that someone thought of duct tape and of course they had some on the boat.  :biglaugh:

MelodyB

Garfield is doing a good job this week with his creative uses for Duct tape.

Chseeads

Tom has used duct tape to remove warts on his feet the last few weeks.  For real.  lol

InChristGirl

Tricia Lea

Chseeads

All you do is wear a little piece of duct tape on the wart.   :smirk2:

InChristGirl

Well, that's not as scary as the method in had pictured in my head   :pound:

Tricia Lea

I was thinking of the stick it with tape then pull hard and fast method

Chseeads

Noooo, that wouldn't pull it off....sheesh.....  Just wear a piece of tape over it....  He said it worked for him within a few weeks of it. 

Tricia Lea

Chseeads

It's just duct tape, not superglue.  :P