News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Time to Fish or cut bait (newsman)- talk about it in Sharing 4-3-8

Started by Roscoe, June 05, 2011, 12:01:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mini

Quote from: okieoliveoyl on June 14, 2011, 09:56:53 PM
bored outta my gourd.... so alas...i stopped by GP.  :)

Bout stinking time you showed back up.  I had reported you lost.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Roscoe

Quote from: taco_harvell on June 15, 2011, 12:12:44 AM
Quote from: MsJennJenn on June 14, 2011, 11:51:38 PM
Quote from: taco_harvell on June 14, 2011, 10:06:11 PM
Quote from: MsJennJenn on June 14, 2011, 05:58:18 PM
Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on June 14, 2011, 05:57:04 PM
Oh my, MY is growing weed! :o

:hippy:

I am sure it is medicinal!! lol

That's her cover story to hide it from the five-oh! ha
FAILED! :copcar: :copcar:  :cophat: "Pull Over!" :cophat: :copcar: :copcar:

And Taco and Purple fuzzy are going in with you as accomplices..... Babs, you too, since you are obviously a customer. :laughhard:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

taco_harvell

Quote from: five-oh on June 15, 2011, 12:24:13 AM

And Taco and Purple fuzzy are going in with you as accomplices..... Babs, you too, since you are obviously a customer. :laughhard:
Wait me and PF are only witnesses, besides no judge will take a cop who drives a pink miata seriously!!! lol
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Roscoe

Quote from: taco_harvell on June 15, 2011, 12:27:04 AM
Quote from: five-oh on June 15, 2011, 12:24:13 AM

Wait me and PF are only witnesses, besides no judge will take a cop who drives a pink miata seriously!!! lol
Nope.  That's not how my report will read. And the judge *might* like pink miatae..... but that wouldn't matter because 1) I don't drive a miata on duty and 2) IT AIN'T PINK, YOU ALABAMA REDNECK!  :laughhard:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Roscoe

Oh, and Taco, my friend- the forum itself, this very forum, is ready to bear witness against you. I looked on the bottom of the very first page and this is what it said:

Users active in past 15 minutes:
taco_harvell

Direct quote, copy and pasted...  you User!  :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard:

Chseeads

Well, apparently my poor father had another outburst and issue over this deed situation today and went to see that stupid so-called land lawyer guy, who supposedly told him that everything is messed up....and he thinks he doesn't have a deed....  He's insane....  I'm going to have to talk to this stupid land lawyer guy myself and get him straightened out.  Either he has no sense whatsoever, or my dad is just hallucinating and insane.  I only heard the reports second hand from my mom and sister, dad hasn't said anything about it to me.  But I'm gonna nail this dumb lawyer guy down and see what in the blue blazes he thinks he's supposed to be talking about, because he has been ZERO help.

Other than that, hauled last night's possum off just now....laid it on the trunk of the car and took it up toward Chapel Hill....  My sister said her dog went and drug in part of one of those nasty coons I threw out down the road the other direction....so I didn't want the nasty vermin in my car, so I laid a papertowel down, plopped it on the trunk with a shovel, and hauled it up the road....  Probably will do that from now on. LOL  Even though, it had a turd attached to it which stuck to the car...but I drove fast enough to blow it off on the way back...but it made a skid mark which had to be washed off anyways.

Lord.

Why me?

LOL

taco_harvell

Quote from: five-oh on June 15, 2011, 12:39:06 AM
Oh, and Taco, my friend- the forum itself, this very forum, is ready to bear witness against you. I looked on the bottom of the very first page and this is what it said:

taco_harvell

Direct quote, copy and pasted...  you User!  :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard:
Well, I just got a text from you that is proof you were here "using" long after I left. lol

mini

*sniff*

And I always held MellerYeller in such HIGH regard.  Now I know why...
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Roscoe

Quote from: taco_harvell on June 15, 2011, 12:53:17 AM
Quote from: five-oh on June 15, 2011, 12:39:06 AM

taco_harvell

Well, I just got a text from you that is proof you were here "using" long after I left. lol
Nay. I was here in my official capacity- investigating. :copcar:  :cophat:   :laughhard:

mini

Wait...I thought your official capacity was eating donuts.

Roscoe

Quote from: minnesota68 on June 15, 2011, 01:33:12 AM
Wait...I thought your official capacity was eating donuts.
That comes after the investigation.... with all the weed around, it's sure to cause the munchies, so maybe I can confiscate some goodies.... :laughhard:

mini

SippinTea

Mini, those posters were pretty cool.  :great:

Today was... odd. It was mostly good, really. But then the mail came. And then it wasn't so good anymore. One of those moments of "okay, God, I don't know what's up with this coming right now, and I most certainly wouldn't have thought we needed to deal with this right now on top of everything else, but... I'll trust You have an answer around here somewhere." And there isn't an "amen" because I'll just keep repeating that for a while. It's not vain repetition when it's from your heart. ;) :updown:

My little sister turned 16 on Sunday. I feel nearly ancient. :o

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

taco_harvell

Still having a lot of pain where he chipped a piece of bone off in my jaw while pulling a tooth. He put it back in place in hopes the bone graphs itself back in. Sure hurts!!!!!!!

Been trying to get some stuff done that's been piling up since the trip but don't seem to be thinking straight enough to accomplish much.

In other news some guy called my brother saying he was going to throw him in jail if he didn't come up with a large sum of money. It was some kind of scam that some guy was buying old public records online and using it to scare people into transferring him money. So beware!!

taco_harvell

Quote from: SippinTea on June 15, 2011, 02:04:55 AM
Mini, those posters were pretty cool.  :great:

Today was... odd. It was mostly good, really. But then the mail came. And then it wasn't so good anymore. One of those moments of "okay, God, I don't know what's up with this coming right now, and I most certainly wouldn't have thought we needed to deal with this right now on top of everything else, but... I'll trust You have an answer around here somewhere." And there isn't an "amen" because I'll just keep repeating that for a while. It's not vain repetition when it's from your heart. ;) :updown:

I will pray for ya'll!! God Knows!!!! He already knows the answer before we know the question. He is good like that. lol

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Melody

Oh my word, you all... are so silly!

Nathan wants me to make brownies actually. 

NOT A WORD PEOPLE.

Other than a great midweek service, have I mentioned how annoying it is for people to clip their fingernails in church?   :tearhair:

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

Quote from: MellowYellow on June 15, 2011, 02:49:27 AM

Nathan wants me to make brownies actually. 

NOT A WORD PEOPLE.

Other than a great midweek service, have I mentioned how annoying it is for people to clip their fingernails in church?   :tearhair:
Oh, Lord, MY- that's just too good.... Brownies with "special"  ingredients... :laughhard: I knew you were a bit predisposed to use fresh herbs and  make healthy foods, but I must admit a little surprise when I discovered you were growing your own--- :o   :laughhard:

And someone was actually clipping their nails in church!?!  :noo:

Babs

Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Chseeads

Quote from: SippinTea on June 15, 2011, 02:04:55 AM

You are, Shrewby.  You're an old married woman with two boys.  You're getting up there in years.

Chseeads

Oh, and Babsiepoo, why are you telling people you're my mother? lol