News:

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

A question for mods

Started by Tricia Lea, April 04, 2008, 01:19:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tricia Lea

With the new page count set at 25 posts per page, are threads going to still be  locked at around 400 posts or when they now reach 20 pages which would be 500 posts?
Just wonderin since a few of us try to start the new ones when its time for the old ones to close

lol

Sis

I guess we should've told ya. I just answered a PM on this same subject. We never counted posts. It wasn't until recently when some of the posters started counting the posts instead of the pages that I even KNEW that 20 pages was 400 posts. LOL I could've figured it out but I didn't because we  were counting pages. We always locked the threat at the end of 20 pages and it will continue to be locked at the end of 20 pages.

Again, sorry for any confusion. And I guess that was my fault for not letting folks know.

Tricia Lea

:thumbsup2: :thumbsup2:
Thats cool, Was wondering though

Quote from: Sis on April 04, 2008, 03:15:19 AM
We always locked the threat at the end of 20 pages

OK I thought GP was a friendly place lolol

no misquote needed

Sis

Quote from: Tricia Lea on April 04, 2008, 03:22:45 AM
:thumbsup2: :thumbsup2:
Thats cool, Was wondering though

Quote from: Sis on April 04, 2008, 03:15:19 AM
We always locked the threat at the end of 20 pages

OK I thought GP was a friendly place lolol

no misquote needed

:oops: Mark down another goof for Sis! I'm full of them lately.  :oops:

Tricia Lea

Hey dont worry, I have more than my share of goofs lol

Sis

And I'm sure it won't be MY last, either.

Babs

Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

Sis

MelodyB

I was wondering the same thing. :)
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

gabbtastic

apsurf

Quote from: Sis on April 04, 2008, 04:10:45 AM
Are we, ah........ HUMAN?

Some people just call me the IT!  :P

Sis

apsurf

Quote from: Sis on April 16, 2008, 11:56:22 PM
Cousin It?

That was me in my wild days!!!! Aww the memories of college. :hypocrite:

The Purple Fuzzy

:question: Is there a key somewhere that tells what the comments mean by the screen names? 
I am assuming on part of it at least, it seems like:
Newbie = 0-25 posts
Spark = 25-50 posts and so on.  Is that listed somewhere on here? 
Also, I can figure out that domers went to Indy to the conf, is the other stuff just supposed to mean something to the ones "in the know" or is there a key?

Sis

Did you try the FAQ area? I know the question was asked before, but I don't remember if it was ever posted.

The Purple Fuzzy

I looked but didn't see it, I will try again when I have time to dig. :)

RainbowJingles

That's my thoughts, too, PracticalMe.  It seems that, if you have enough posts, you'll find out what the next level is.  lol  If you do something weird around the right person, you'll get "labeled."  Still not positive who the "right person" is, though.  lol  I haven't found a "key" to the levels yet.  It seems that part of the fun is the "mystery" of it all.

Tricia Lea

Quote from: RainbowJingles on April 21, 2008, 05:38:59 PM
That's my thoughts, too, PracticalMe.  It seems that, if you have enough posts, you'll find out what the next level is.  lol  If you do something weird around the right person, you'll get "labeled."  Still not positive who the "right person" is, though.  lol  I haven't found a "key" to the levels yet.  It seems that part of the fun is the "mystery" of it all.

:o :o :o

RainbowJingles

:laughhard:

*looks at TL's "label"

What's up with THAT?!?!!?!?!!

:o

Sis

*Sis whispers* I think It used to be Aaron but now B has taken over being the "label maker" job. Not sure if Scott has done any. They won't even admit it to the mods.

RainbowJingles

lol  I figured it was shrouded in mystery.  lol  So, TL, what did you do ta get bit?

Backseat Radio

The one status you don't want by  your name is "The Doghouse"

RainbowJingles

Is this the voice of experience, Tia?

Backseat Radio

nope.  I've not been in the doghouse yet.  I hope to never end up in the doghouse.

gabbtastic