News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Do you think?

Started by Dew-Ax-238, March 28, 2009, 05:12:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dew-Ax-238

Ok, I am sure that most of you have heard that N. Koreea is wanting to shoot a missle our way.
My Question is as follows, do you think that they will, if so will be able to shoot hem down, also fd you think that this will lead us into another war?
Isaiah 43:2    
When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee: and through the rivers, when thou walkest through the shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shall not be burned: neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.

Gingerale

i say... let 'em. God's will in these end times will be accomplished. Regardless of the outcome. I feel like you might have some fear... or concern. The WORD of God says to not be dismayed. For God is with thee. : ] God is ever close to those that trust in Him.

Melody

My sister is a marine and they started beefing up the troops over there a month and a half ago.  I'm so glad she wasn't called.

CDAGeek

On a practical note, I don't think we have too much to worry about. While it's true that they are test firing a missile that some believe is a cover for them to find out if their new prototype can reach our shores, think of the logistics. If they can, they can't reach much beyond the western coast. They can't have too much in the way of numbers yet if they aren't even sure of the capabilities. And what would they gain?

They can't destroy us by sending missiles just to our west coast, and they have no chance of an invasion force to follow. If they just start bombing us, they're likely to lose the one UN ally they have in China. Even they can't be stupid enough to think the US would succumb to any sort of demands, we'd just bomb them back and likely with actual international backing at that point.

No, I think they're just posturing to get a rise out of the Obama administration, they same way they did when Bush was in office.

Not to mention, as has already been said, God is with us, so for those of us under His protection, we really don't need to fear.

Gingerale

I totally concur. well said.