News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Can you do a trichotomy on Sharing 503?

Started by mini, March 18, 2016, 08:22:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

The Purple Fuzzy

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Roscoe

:hi: Trying to get the lazy Butts up so I can go find breakfast. ...
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MelodyB

What a dork. :smirk2:

Speaking of...where is my Sethiepoo?

Music/choir practice this morning. We have a two-three hour practice one Saturday a month...today we focus on Easter songs.

It's raining. Again. Been raining for two days already. Supposed to have a bit of a break for a couple of days and then go 8 straight including Easter weekend of rain rain rain. If that happens, we will just make goodie bags with eggs and candy for the SS kids instead of our usual candy rain and egg hunt.

My brother and his family is here...well sorta. They arrived Thursday after evening service and we met and ate at IHOP. Then yesterday morning they left and went to POA for the Easter presentation of Above All. Then this morning they are coming back, and staying the night again and will be with us in services tomorrow. After lunch they will go back to Panama City.

Meanwhile I've put in a ton of applications. Online, in person and at a job fair. No calls as of yet. I do have a babysitting job this week. A new one I've never sat for before. But she's sweet to me at church so it should be a piece of cake.

Next weekend since I don't have family in town, (my aunt I normally hang with will be out of town) I'm having some people over for Easter dinner. Should be fun. I'm making Moms famous potato salad and deviled eggs. Saw a way to dye the egg whites a pretty pastel color after peeling and before filling...so I'm gonna try that. My friend Janie is bringing a ham, and Sheveka is making a homemade strawberry cake. From scratch using real strawberries. I can't wait! Gonna be amazing and fun.

I love being able to have company anytime and not have to consult with anyone about it. Mom always wanted everything to be perfect an she was so picky that nothing was ever perfect to HER standard so we rarely had anyone over. If we did, she nagged and whined until I did as much as I could to satisfy her, but then complained about it after people left. It was never good enough no matter what I tried to do for her.

But, I miss her terribly. Aggravation and all. :sadbounce:

Anyway.

That is all.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Heather

*HUGS* MelB

Finally talked to my pastor about the situation. The fact I was threatened was ignored and the worry was mostly that my non-churched husband was offended. Shouldn't be surprised. At all. Yet I am....sigh....

And because of this, my job is up in the air. Awesome.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Roscoe

So far I've walked  nearly 3 miles today, and been dragged onto an "aerial tram".  Lou has taken chey to swim and I am recooperating before a run to Walmart  and around.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

I found a new venture for Seth. Chel and I went to a "class" (not sure what to call it) where we toured a place that raises chickens. They showed the different coops and we toured the farm and they answered questions. We had to pay a fee to attend. There were about 20 folks there. They also sold chickens to those who wanted them. They also had turkeys, ducks and geese. @chseeads

Lynx

I can't figure out which is more amazing. That they had the unmitigated audacity to charge for a tour of a fowl farm... or that you actually paid it. :p

Oh well, they pay to see a man wrestle a gator.

Did they sell eggs? Duck eggs are good.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Roscoe

:hi:
Slept in this morning.  Jason and Elona just texted, they are minutes away :hyper:
 Gonna have fun and gonna enjoy a buffet...which is good, since when I went to make a sandwich  a bit ago I discovered that someone had put my lunch meat in the freezer portion of the fridge and it was a block of ice.:mad:

Roscoe

Well,don't everyone post at once. :smirk2:
Stayed inside most the day. Taco and the clown showed up this afternoon, and we had a terrific time...looking forward to tomorrow.

The Purple Fuzzy

It's supposed to get down to 34 tonight. I covered the tomatoes I put out early trying to get a head start. Hope they make it.

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: HeatherB on March 19, 2016, 03:16:32 PM*HUGS* MelB

Finally talked to my pastor about the situation. The fact I was threatened was ignored and the worry was mostly that my non-churched husband was offended. Shouldn't be surprised. At all. Yet I am....sigh....

And because of this, my job is up in the air. Awesome.
Sorry, Heather. I hope things work out soon.

Heather

Really didn't want to go to church today after the events of this last week. Of course those are always the times that you need to. Thankful that I have people in my corner supporting me. Also after talking to my pastor's wife, my job is currently secure.

Lynx

A secure job at a bakery... man, what I would give for that!

And maybe they would let me use the floor mixer for an 8x batch of sourdough... a kitchenaid mixer doesn't even have the power to do a single batch.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Roscoe

Awake. It is cool up here in the mountains. We gonna meet Taco and Clown in a few at a brunch buffet, eat our heart's content, go to a pioneer village (Cade's Cove), go to a muscle car museum....gonna be a grand day..:clap:

The Purple Fuzzy

Heather

It's chilly on campus. We have a group of anti-abortionist who are comparing the current abortion laws to the Holocaust. They probably support Trump too. But I'm just going to leave that alone....

Working on my speech for tomorrow about Jonestown. I asked if there is anyway to go last so I could go Thursday due to my long Monday schedule. Even with the promise of cupcakes, my classmates left me with spots 1-4 or 6. So I'm going first tomorrow. I hope to gross them out first thing.

SippinTea

"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Roscoe

:hi: Been a busy day. Chey even got me into a helicopter. The museum was awesome, and Cade's Cove was too. Both made even better by having Jason and Elona there. Speaking of which, there we were, touring Cade's Cove, when we stopped by a 1880's Primative Baptist church. Elona began singing Beulah land, and wound up with assistance from others..
Leaving, Lou remaked it'd have been nice if they had left a piano- next stop, the Mthodist church. With a piano. Lou and Elona double teamed it, singing a spirited rendition of I'll Fly Away. They killed it, even though the piano was out of tune. By the time they finished, probably 20 people had joined in. That Methodist church probably never felt that much soul and spirit...:lol:

Lynx

I dunno, they used to be called the Shouting Methodists y'know. How old was that building?
"Do you sing at church?"

Lynx

In the words of a well known philosopher: "Post, thou varlets! Post!"
"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

Urgh. Just got up. Fixin to check out...gonna meander in the general western direction...

Heather

I have the worst sinus pressure headache going on today. The protesters are back on campus again. This time including giant billboards with graphic images of genocide in Africa and Germany and also lynchings! I understand it's a public university and they got a permit, but their billboards are visible from the private school on campus [K-12] and I'm concerned they could cause some pretty harmful triggers for rape victims and the many military vets on campus who have had to live through conditions with mass graves, etc.

I'm prepping for my speech. I generally don't do notecards but today it's a must. Picked up my last Keva check today.

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!