News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

Dear Ike, I have been there.

Started by sunlight, January 28, 2016, 03:39:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunlight

But I can't remember where all there was. Lol.

I know I have not been to South Dakota, North Dakota, Maine, New York, Rhode Island, or Washington, D.C. Yet. Or niagra falls. Or the Grand Canyon.

I have been to most every other state I think, and to Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Abu Dhabi, with layovers in London and Germany. Canada, Mexico, and I don't remember where all else.

The places that I liked the most where those places that I had friends in. Like Oregon, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Mississippi, Virginia, Tennessee, Indiana and  so many other places.
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

MsJennJenn

I've been to:

Indiana
Missouri
Oklahoma
California
Florida
Texas (obv)

Soon in the near future - year or so, I will go to New Hampshire, to walk across a stage with my Bachelor's Degree in Graphic & Media Art!  :clap:

No out of country though. BUT....girls trip soon to Nassau Bahama's.  ;)

* MsJennJenn is ECSTATIC
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

At my church they still occasionally mention Chel. After I don't know how many years now.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

taco_harvell

I spent 5 days on a train to see friends at a friends wedding. I think a certain persons dad thought me crazy since he mentioned my journey at the service. lol I no longer consider them friends, they're family I just took awhile to meet.

Found more family in AR, MS, TN, OK, VA, and the list grows.
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Lynx

Ah, so THAT'S what happened to those posts! You split them into a separate thread. I've been wondering for almost a month what happened, because I was certain Chel had talked about where she had been but there was no record of it in the other thread where I remembered it being.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

MsJennJenn

two separate topics lol - one's about how long she's been on GP, and the other places she's traveled too.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Lynx

Yup. And I didn't see they had been split into separate threads because it didn't show up in the "Unread Posts" list.
"Do you sing at church?"

Heather

I have been to:

Tennessee [obvi]
Kentucky
Ohio
Michigan
West Virginia
Virginia
Maryland
Pennsylvania
North Carolina
South Carolina
Georgia
Florida
Alabama
Mississippi
Arkansas

I have been to airports in:
Illinois
California

Other countries:
Mexico
[I would like to make a motion to include Arkansas on this list as well  :cool: ]
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

sunlight

Ohh! Let me know when you add Arkansas! Maybe I can see you again!
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!