News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

Roscoe

Started by Scott, January 22, 2016, 08:23:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott

A self-driving car in Southern California got stuck going in circles without anyone behind the wheel. Police had to use spike strips to get it to stop, which is the first time in history that cops put a stop to making doughnuts. It's very interesting.

From recent news....
"I find your lack of faith disturbing." (Vader)

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

Roscoe

Quote from: Scott on January 22, 2016, 08:23:37 PMA self-driving car in Southern California got stuck going in circles without anyone behind the wheel. Police had to use spike strips to get it to stop, which is the first time in history that cops put a stop to making doughnuts. It's very interesting.

From recent news....
You ain't right.  :lol:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

Though it may seem contradictory for cops to stop doughnut making, it is not the first time this has happened. Any time you try to do doughnuts with your car some cop is bound to stop you.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: