News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

For those that said it couldn't be done...well we did it! Sharing 501!

Started by MelodyB, October 01, 2015, 10:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heather

It's like I'm having to deal with a 13 year old teenage girl. Everything I say to him, he snaps at me. Thanks cigarettes.....

Yesterday I made a big pot of chili and we are eating the leftovers today.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Roscoe

Back at work. Bah. I do NOT want to be here, I would like to eat three pounds of chocolate, a steak and drink a case of Dr. Pepper, and discover that someone has deposited a million bucks in my account for me. Sadly, none of that shall come to pass. :pound:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MsJennJenn

I'll take a nice juicy medium steak, and a million bucks. Sigh :sadbounce:

Alas I too, am back at work. With no breakfast I might add.

Hyphen retreat was good. Alter calls were good that is. The rest of it was kinda meh. It poured rain the ENTIRE time. Social interactions were lame. Oh well. I'm too old for that stuff.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Heather

I got a frantic call while at work yesterday that B's car wouldn't start. So I got back to the apt and took him to work. After I got off I rushed home, took his battery out, and swisked it away to the Zone of Auto for a testing. If was so dead that they couldn't test it. I left it over night to charge and went back to pick it up this morning. It's done for. He's had the car 2 years, the battery is an actual Subaru battery but with no years, size, etc on it. It came on the car. We just replaced the starter in August so we were kinda waiting for battery or alternator to go. Thankfully my parents are going to get us a battery and let us pay them back on the installment plan.

Roscoe

Well. I sorta lied in my last post. Went by the butcher shop on the way home to get lunch meat...I carried out 3 sirloins that were on sale. Lou cooked 'em up, so I got my steak- about 8 ounces, but I did trim what little fat that was evident. I stood strong and refused the 'taters and Dr Pepper though. And I still ain't got the million bucks. :pound:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

That's the secret to a diet (or so I've been told.) Don't say "I can't have ice cream," just have a little every once in a while instead of a lot every day. Uncle Fred no longer accepts a loaf of bread when I'm baking a batch but he might get a pinch every great while if he's visiting here.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Heather

B's car is now alive. I didn't get my headache until late yesterday so at least I got a little bit of a break. I've had one since I woke up today. So this marks Day 12. B wouldn't let me go to class. He said I needed to nap and I look terrible [not in a mean way, just in a I look like I feel terrible way]. So he's at class taking notes. He is now Day 4 of no smoking. He has taken my bag of peppermints though which I'm sad about but if they help him stop then so be it.

::hugs to Mel on mom's surgery day::

MelodyB

Thanks, Heather. :-)

Mom is fine. She was crying and complaining when I left so that's normal.

Glad to be home ALONE. I made some shrimp and asian noodles and now I'm going to bed. With my favorite biting snuggle buddy.

Goodnight. 
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

MelodyB

I meant to say WHINING and complaining in my previous post. She wasn't crying. Lol

Roscoe

Lynx

Quote from: MelodyB on October 28, 2015, 02:05:52 AM
Thanks, Heather. :-)

Mom is fine. She was crying and complaining when I left so that's normal.

Glad to be home ALONE. I made some shrimp and asian noodles and now I'm going to bed. With my favorite biting snuggle buddy.

Goodnight.
Biting... snuggle... buddy?

??? ??? ???

So you have bedbugs?
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

MelodyB

Yes. One BIG bedbug. He's black and white and very furry.

He was actually very loving last night, and at one point he was snuggled beside me in the crook of my arm with his head laying across my elbow and he was purring like a motor.

Heather

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

MelodyB

Yes. My furry fat shoe loving biting cat. Lol He's a mess but I love him.

Roscoe

Shew, Lord. God showed out. Didn't get to teach the bible study I had planned...God gave me a couple of verses and I meddled a bit before starting the study and it blew up on me. Now I'm hoarse. :lol:

Heather

I have been 25 hours now without a headache!!!!!! PTL!!!! GLOOOORY!!!! I could seriously shout!!! I've had some pressure but not the headache. Thank ya Jesus!

Finally got to church last night. We are doing a 14 week study on the End Times. It's through some program. Personally I feel like it's a lot of guessing games but it's interesting none the less. Plus I have the next 2 Sunday's off so that's exciting!

The Purple Fuzzy

MelodyB

Heather

Yes. He likes to repeat himself, a lot. The one lesson I sat through he repeated himself at least 6 times in  20 minutes.

Work the next 2 days. I have some pain going on under my left eye, but I hope a good hot shower will break that up before a headache starts.

Heather

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Roscoe

:hi: Been busy. Enjoyed a pleasant road trip in Rusty yesterday, ending with the best bbq pork sandwich I have ever had. Tormented Mini-ster by phone with pics of said bbq. Have done nothing today constructive and plan on keeping that record intact. :-p

Lynx

That's nice Bobby. I have worked all day, and I mean ALL day. When I got to work today the boss asked me if I could stay until 9pm. I almost said no because some plugs for the church sound booth (finally) came in and I knew I'd have to fiddle around with speaker wires after work. But then I remembered we get our hour back tomorrow, so I would have time to stay till 9pm and still fix the sound booth problem, so I said I'd stay.

Boy was that a mistake! Everyone and his brother's neighbor's uncle's best friend's third cousin twice removed was out tonight. But I said I'd stay till 9 so I stayed till 9. Then I hit the door and almost left scorch marks leaving the parking lot.
"Do you sing at church?"

Heather

I was up way too late last night. Even with the hour we got back. Went to see friends in a play I used to do. Had quite a few people beg me to come do it with them next year, but like I told Brandon that chapter of my life is over.

I'm really excited to be able to go to church today. I haven't been able to go on a Sunday since my Mississippi adventure.