News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

Come on in, Take Some Time, Tell Us Things, Sharing 499

Started by The Purple Fuzzy, April 05, 2015, 02:32:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynx

Thank you jeN.  And picking at nits could be interpreted as...

Um, never mind.

In other news, by your own logic you are being secretive about when the last time was that you used the bathroom.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

mini

You two fight like a old marrie...er.... *cough*

:ugly:
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

MsJennJenn

Quote from: Lynx on May 04, 2015, 11:57:49 PM
Thank you jeN.  And picking at nits could be interpreted as...

Um, never mind.

In other news, by your own logic you are being secretive about when the last time was that you used the bathroom.
Nope you just didn't ask. It was like an hour ago.  :great:

Quote from: mini on May 05, 2015, 01:18:29 AM

You would know since you're indeed old and married.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

mini

Quote from: MsJennJenn on May 05, 2015, 04:25:54 AM

And bald. Don't forget that.

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Roscoe

Oh Lawd.... :ugly:
Morning, all. Back at work, Gonna call the Chevrolet dealer and fuss at them. They aligned my 'vette. Tried to lie to me and tell me it needed front hubs. I told them to align it anyway. Now it pulls to the right. We fixin' to go round and round.....:pound:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

Bob: I don't know much about cars, but... maybe they were right? If they aligned it and it turned out wrong, maybe it really did need new hubs?

Oooooooor... maybe they aligned it wrong so you would say "Oh gee, guess they were right" and buy new hubs?

Though it goes against my religion to bless you JenN, I had to bless you for that.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

The Purple Fuzzy

SippinTea

I want some farm fresh chicken eggs. I need to arrange for a shipment from CheeseHead.

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

MsJennJenn

Mom told me last night that my SIL and I should whisk her away for Mother's Day. So we booked this fancy boutique hotel in Las Colinas - it's like a loft style hotel - super duper fancy. But I got an awesome rate on hotels.com. Then we're gonna wake up Sunday morning, and go get brunch, and then take her to the Butterfly House at Fair Park in Dallas! SUPER stoked!
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Roscoe

Quote from: Lynx on May 05, 2015, 11:53:54 AM
Bob: I don't know much about cars, but... maybe they were right? If they aligned it and it turned out wrong, maybe it really did need new hubs?

Oooooooor... maybe they aligned it wrong so you would say "Oh gee, guess they were right" and buy new hubs?

Though it goes against my religion to bless you JenN, I had to bless you for that.
Well.....if I hadn't checked them myself and if it hadn't driven perfect  before they aligned it I would consider that. But truthfully  I think  what happened  was that it was getting very close to quitting  time and somebody wanted to go home. So rather than test drive and check his work he gave it a slap and a prayer  and sent me down the road. I think  this because I tried to call within 10 minutes of leaving  after I discovered it and they'd already gone home for the day.:mad: And they still haven't called me back as promised and that was at 730 this morning.  :mad:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MsJennJenn

Quote from: Roscoe on May 05, 2015, 06:59:35 PM
Quote from: Lynx on May 05, 2015, 11:53:54 AM

Well.....if I hadn't checked them myself and if it hadn't driven perfect  before they aligned it I would consider that. But truthfully  I think  what happened  was that it was getting very close to quitting  time and somebody wanted to go home. So rather than test drive and check his work he gave it a slap and a prayer  and sent me down the road. I think  this because I tried to call within 10 minutes of leaving  after I discovered it and they'd already gone home for the day.:mad: And they still haven't called me back as promised and that was at 730 this morning.  :mad:

He prob just didn't want to work on it, because it's pink.  :pwink:
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Heather

Legally, I am a married woman. After a rather eventful morning Brandon and I were married by a dear friend of mine who is ordained by the state of Tennessee since apparently no one at the government offices in Sullivan County could sign for us. Did I mention he is a doctor? So we were married in exam room 1 at his family practice. I'm so glad we did all this mess today so it's not something else to stress about Thursday.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

Assuredbyfaith

Proverbs 4:23 Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.

Assuredbyfaith

Quote from: MsJennJenn on May 05, 2015, 06:53:32 PM
Mom told me last night that my SIL and I should whisk her away for Mother's Day. So we booked this fancy boutique hotel in Las Colinas - it's like a loft style hotel - super duper fancy. But I got an awesome rate on hotels.com. Then we're gonna wake up Sunday morning, and go get brunch, and then take her to the Butterfly House at Fair Park in Dallas! SUPER stoked!

That is so sweet!!! Unfortunately, both my Mother & I are doing poorly...lots of stress right now!!! My sister, & I had to cancel our "Day out with Mom" this Thursday due to various circumstances! Including, & not limited to; my Mother not being able to walk!!!

Please, keep her in prayer she is not in good health, fell twice this past week...She has serious foot issues...shattered bones/ broken arch from an injury from 8 years ago; plus she is a diabetic in denial; diabetes has caused some serious issues for her! The doctor told her last time that she could lose the foot....

However...in 30 plus years of life God has brought amazing healing, miracles, blessings, and mercies to, & for our family!  In the past five years they have wanted to do major surgery on Mom's foot...however, everytime God has healed the issue and brought things under control! Many of the doctor's have been amazed...and many have been sarcastic! My God is an amazing God!!! 
Proverbs 4:23 Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.

Roscoe

Feel "Blah" today. Don't wanna be bothered. Supposed to teach tonight. Probably not a good combination. Bah.

The Purple Fuzzy

MsJennJenn

As am I. Last day of the work week - and of course the stress load is atrocious.
-Alexander Den Heijer-

MelodyB

Mom is forcing me to go to the dr.

After today I'll be diagnosed with all sorts of problems I was blissfully unaware of, be on pills I don't need for the rest of my life, and owe them my first born child.

:smirk2: 

I despise Doctors.

Oh...and I know he will tell me I'm fat and need to lose weight.

DUH! Any idiot can see that!
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

SippinTea

Heather! Congrats! And yay for making things less stressful. :)

Mel - I don't typically like doctors either, but I've actually run into several in the last two years that were exceptionally nice. Here's hoping the one you'll be seeing is a great one. :)

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Heather

Thanks Isaac, AssuredbyFaith, and Ruby!!! It was weird I got to call Brandon my husband today. lol. I have a feeling I'm still going to end up calling him boyfraaaaand a lot.

And to whomever has been praying for us, THANK YOU!!! I went to housing to let them copy our certificate then made my way to the bursars office to pay for our housing which we were told would be a deposit of 613 by May 15th or we wouldn't be able to move the 17th. The lady we spoke to wasn't there. Got to the window and after a lot of confusion of 4 peoples parts, we have to pay 580 by June 1st and we still get to move!!!! Granted I had it to pay today but that would have left me with only $25 to last 1.5 weeks and I don't get another paycheck til after the wedding. I almost had me a Holy Ghost shoutin fit right there but I saved it til I got to my car  :clap: :clap:
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Assuredbyfaith

Assuredbyfaith

Status: 5&1/2 hours in the ER. Finally got to eat dinner at 3 in the morning. Both of the bones in Mom's ankle are broken... some tricky surgery, and tricky maneuvering through life in the near future! She is styling in a BiG protective cast for the moment!! Prayers for healing and patience appreciated!!!

Roscoe

Congrats, Heather! And ASF...Praying.
And in sharing- went to church last night and taught. Didn't mess up too bad I don't guess, at least I didn't have any rotten tomatoes thrown at me. That could be, however, because my church folk know that I often have a firearm within arms reach even when preaching. :lol: They might've been afraid of return fire... :P
So glad it's my Friday, even though it is supposed to rain all weekend.
And God is still a provider. Lou's Walmart goes through phases where they cut everyone's hours by a day. Don't sound like much, but the sudden loss of $100 to $150 on a paycheck really hurts the budget and is felt. She called yesterday to tell me that it was that season again. I told her not to worry, God has always provided. She told me last night that they had called her aside after her shift and asked if she could come in and work today (her day off) because they were shorthanded. There's her "missing" day and that missing money.... :pray:

Lynx

Being dependable REALLY helps at times like this. The person who always shows up on time, always works instead of standing around talking all day, that's the one they're going to call first when they need a fill-in. That really helps when you're wanting them to call you in.  :cool:
"Do you sing at church?"