News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

Come on in, Take Some Time, Tell Us Things, Sharing 499

Started by The Purple Fuzzy, April 05, 2015, 02:32:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

Weeeeee, yesterday was fun!

We finally got around to causing damage at the Hibachi Grill buffet. I spent most of my appetite on the sushi bar for two reasons - 1 I can fill up and not feel really weighted down like I feel if I fill up on fried stuff or red meats - 2 I can get fried stuff or red meats anywhere but I can't get sushi anywhere less than an hour away.  And I think I'm STILL not hungry this morning. I tested the limits of "all you can eat."

Then I was supposed to preach last night. For a bit I thought I wasn't going to have to get to preach because God showed up in a big way. Tongues and interpretation, the whole bit. But it all fit right in with the message. Before service I thought it was going to be a hard message to preach, but after all that went down before the message it fit right in place.  :cool:

And after all of that... I was so tired that I went to be an hour early. For me, that's rather remarkably tired.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MsJennJenn

Raining here too! I too am at work, wishing I was at home. Bah.

I do not like sushi! Yuck!
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Lynx

Jenn the list of things you do not like is truly staggering. I would add sushi to the list, but I ran out of paper. And here I thought a 500 sheet ream of paper would be enough for any list...
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Heather

My English teacher has sent out 3 different emails with 3 different due dates for our paper. He's starting to make me angry......

Registered for Fall 2015 classes. It should be a fun semester other than math. UGH.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

MsJennJenn

Quote from: Lynx on April 13, 2015, 05:29:05 PM
Jenn the list of things you do not like is truly staggering. I would add sushi to the list, but I ran out of paper. And here I thought a 500 sheet ream of paper would be enough for any list...

Whatever lol - the things I DO like vastly outweigh the things I don't like.

Quote from: HeatherB on April 13, 2015, 06:33:28 PM
My English teacher has sent out 3 different emails with 3 different due dates for our paper. He's starting to make me angry......

Registered for Fall 2015 classes. It should be a fun semester other than math. UGH.

I'm convinced 3/5 college professors are clueless and dumb, and shouldn't teach. lol
I'm registered thru Sept! Woot! What are you taking?!
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

The Purple Fuzzy

Jenn, did my son get with you about a logo?  I told him to call Chel and get your number.

MsJennJenn

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on April 13, 2015, 07:03:24 PM
Jenn, did my son get with you about a logo?  I told him to call Chel and get your number.

Yea we did - but I don't know if he was ok with what I did - he didn't respond after the last example. Just text this morning asking me what he owed me for my time. lol I haven't text him back yet. I actually forgot! Thanks for the reminder!
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Heather

Next semester is:

Probability & Statistics [retaking]
US History since 1877
Sociological Research
Religion, Society & Culture
Intro to Women's Studies [retaking]

MsJennJenn

-Alexander Den Heijer-

Chseeads

Hello.

My name is Seth and I am a terrible person because I fail to come in here and share after devoting my life to Sharing for 63 years.....

:sob:

Assuredbyfaith

Proverbs 4:23 Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.

Assuredbyfaith

Sitting in my car on lunch.. It's now raining! I have a horrible headache...and the lack of morals, ethics, etiquette, manners, standards, class, sense, etc... & work ethics in this world; is about to make me crazy!!!

Feeling more then slightly stressed, aggravated, and/or frustrated! 😣 Not to mention completely exhausted, and overwhelmed!!😢

Maybe crazy isn't so bad...then I wouldn't care so much, stress so much; or expect too much!!!?😲😶 RIGHT?
Proverbs 4:23 Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.

The Purple Fuzzy

* The Purple Fuzzy leaves a hug for Assuredbyfaith

sunlight

Quote from: Chseeads on April 14, 2015, 06:45:06 AM
Hello.

My name is Seth and I am a terrible person because I fail to come in here and share after devoting my life to Sharing for 63 years.....

:sob:

* sunlight hugs cheese...

I'm sorry. It stinks to have junk going on that takes up so much of your time. How is your family doing?
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Lynx

Assuredbyfaith it depends on the kind of crazy. Some crazies care about that stuff MORE. You have to be careful and get the name brands of crazy. The generic crazy just makes things worse.
"Do you sing at church?"

Heather

I only have to deal with RM for 2-3 more weeks. The thought of moving home early is very appealing right now. However there is no point as I will just have to turn around and move back in 5 weeks. It's taking everything in me not to just throttle that girl. We got along fine until we had to share the same room. Over summer we were in an apartment with separate rooms. One can only watch the same episode of Teen Mom so many times before it makes them homicidal. My preferred about of viewing of that garbage is ZERO!!!! I got fussed at yesterday for wearing gym clothes then she went on to insult my mom for life choices that has absolutely nothing to do with my RM. AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!  :angry:

MelodyB

Do I smell chicken?! Oh...Seth showed up. :smirk2:

In my news...I'm stressed out over all the stuff that has suddenly been dumped in my lap due to my dad's death.

I may go crazy myself.

That is all.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

MsJennJenn

* MsJennJenn leaves a hug for melbs! and some photos of Derek Morgan (aka Shemar Moore).
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Roscoe

:hi:. Lord it's been a long day. I got shipped off to be security for a tax sale. Got to watch folks spend amazing amounts of money buying properties at pennies on the dollar- one guy spent over $300k I know of himself, and I suspect he had several in the audience bidding for him. Finally made it home, relaxed in the recliner and dozed off, and the wife started playing the piano. I love her singing and playing, but Lord. I have a headache. So I came out to the ham shack.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

I hope his shills had a list of who all was in the gang, so one didn't wind up bidding against another.

How do I get one of these properties for pennies on the dollar?
"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

Quote from: Lynx on April 14, 2015, 11:33:10 PM
I hope his shills had a list of who all was in the gang, so one didn't wind up bidding against another.

How do I get one of these properties for pennies on the dollar?
Find out when your county has tax delinquent auctions, usually at the county courthouse. Oftentimes, properties can be bought for as little as a few hundred dollars. Your state may be different from ours- here, the Commissioner of State Lands is the office responsible for it. Way it works- property goes up for bid for back taxes, say $500. You win the bid for $500 because no one bid against you. The owner has 30 days to redeem it. If he does, you get your money back. If he doesn't- most likely, since it's been delinquent for four years before the state sells it- the land is yours.  It's up to you to research if there are any liens or if the property is what you want..
Most of the properties sold are an acre or two, sometimes with old houses, sometimes grown up. Every once in a while, there'll be nice places.  I'd like to grab up some of our local properties like that. Last year my neighbor bought 7 acres on the other side of town for $500.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Heather

Do the earbuds and music blaring from them not give you the hint that I don't want to talk to you cranky pants?!?!?! I'm seriously going to kill her......

Due to my avoidance of my room and the baseball game being rained out, I now have all my homework done for Thursday including finishing up my english paper.

1 month til the wedding!!

Chseeads

Quote from: sunlight on April 14, 2015, 01:27:22 PM

I'm sorry. It stinks to have junk going on that takes up so much of your time. How is your family doing?

I just fell out of the habit of sharing all my rotten carrots and everything though too....not that I can't share always, but just haven't....

Dad is a poor old man, but doing fair considering.... He had a doctor's appointment yesterday and the doctor was really pretty pleased with how things are.  He wants him to get more active and build up some strength.....in the last month he has been sick with some infections and various things and that took a toll on him for a while, and he's still not what he was strength wise and such.   He was pleased with the way his tumor shrank though, visibly from what it was, thank the Lord.  Pray it continues to just dry up and go away if it's not dead already.  He'll have another test in about 5 weeks.

Anyhoo....today was an odd day in various ways.

I'm eating a salad.
Any

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!