News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

Come on in, Take Some Time, Tell Us Things, Sharing 499

Started by The Purple Fuzzy, April 05, 2015, 02:32:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Purple Fuzzy

There are three sides to every story. Your side with your views and past clouding it, my side with my views and past clouding it and an outside, unbiased observer's side.

Roscoe

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on April 21, 2015, 01:21:48 PM
There are three sides to every story. Your side with your views and past clouding it, my side with my views and past clouding it and an outside, unbiased observer's side.
While this is true....ya puzzled me with it being posted randomly. :P
I'm back at work. It was cool this morning. I'm ready to go home. Gotta put together something for church tomorrow night.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Roscoe

:stupid:
Well, that was known prior to the stream of consciousness comment. But we loves her anyway.  Every crazy little bit. :hug:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Roscoe

Quote from: mini on April 21, 2015, 04:01:45 PM
It's cause she's fluffy.
Wait....we love her 'cause she's fluffy, or she's crazy 'cause she's fluffy? I's confuzzed....:ugly:

mini

Roscoe

Quote from: mini on April 21, 2015, 04:15:32 PM
It's cause she is fluffy.
But so am I. And I'm not crazy or loved 'cause of it. Maybe in spite of it.... #stillconfuzzedinarkansas
And if she beats you to death for calling her fluffy- I'll attend visitation. Maybe. If she's not around.

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: Roscoe on April 21, 2015, 04:17:35 PM
But so am I. And I'm not crazy or loved 'cause of it. Maybe in spite of it.... #stillconfuzzedinarkansas
And if she beats you to death for calling her fluffy- I'll attend visitation. Maybe. If she's not around.
I've been called much worse than fluffy. ;)

Roscoe

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on April 21, 2015, 04:25:35 PM
Quote from: Roscoe on April 21, 2015, 04:17:35 PM
I've been called much worse than fluffy. ;)
But not by any better  people.  :ugly:

SippinTea

*snicker* Everyone here is crazy. In case you hadn't noticed.

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

mini

Roscoe

Quote from: mini on April 21, 2015, 06:18:37 PM
Well I ain't calling you fluffy.

:ugly:
Coward.
Made it through the day without Fuzzy Beastie coming to Arkansas by way of Oklahoma and killing me because of Mini. :hypocrite:
I'm looking forward to the weekend. Mainly 'cause for once I have nothing to do. :P

MsJennJenn

Quote from: Roscoe on April 22, 2015, 12:25:31 AM
Quote from: mini on April 21, 2015, 06:18:37 PM
Well I ain't calling you fluffy.

:ugly:
Coward.
Made it through the day without Fuzzy Beastie coming to Arkansas by way of Oklahoma and killing me because of Mini. :hypocrite:
I'm looking forward to the weekend. Mainly 'cause for once I have nothing to do. :P
Prob Cus she would rather kiss a pig than step foot in arkansas. :ugly:
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

The Purple Fuzzy

Assuredbyfaith

TGIF... A crazy week following a crazy three months... Trying to continually give thanks for my blessings!!!!

Lamentations Chapter 3:

20 My soul hath them still in remembrance, and is humbled in me.

21 This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope.

22 It is of the LORD'S mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not.

23 They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness.

24 The LORD is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in him.

25 The LORD is good unto them that wait for him, to the soul that seeketh him.

26 It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD.
Proverbs 4:23 Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.

Chseeads

Chseeads

Lynx

I have been having really weird dreams the last few nights. No idea why. No nightmares, no same dream that keeps coming back, just a montage of random weirdness every night. Maybe my life is too normal and my brain compensates for that at night.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MelodyB

There is a pig in Arkansas that she could kiss...but Clarence may not like it and Lou may slap her.

:hypocrite:

In other news...I kinda sorta quit my job last night. They pushed me too far and I simply walked out. I did leave a short note on the managers desk explaining why I disappeared. I just could not take it anymore and I have too much to do around here for about a week to be stuck at work and treated the way I was.

I'm gonna take a week or so, get all this moving stuff settled and then I'll go apply at this other grocery store.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

The Purple Fuzzy

SippinTea

Quote from: MelodyB on April 22, 2015, 12:52:05 PM
There is a pig in Arkansas that she could kiss...but Clarence may not like it and Lou may slap her.

:hypocrite:

Mel! ROFL! Methinks I may end up finding your body in an alley somewhere for that one. 

*Hugs* PF

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Geri

Work has been crazy lately and I've been super busy. I'm really, really looking forward to being home with my kids for a few months when I have the baby. It's 2:36pm, and I'm FINALLY getting to eat my lunch. Better get used to it, because it's only going to get worse before I leave with all of the handoff documentation, training new project resources, and finishing the planning documentation for the rest of the project before I leave. *sigh*

Heather

Went last night to watch my cousin's little girl play t-ball. Which is so weird because I remember going to watch my cousin play t-ball. We could have stayed on campus and watched the ETSU vs UT baseball game but 6 year olds who have no idea what they are doing is so much more entertaining. lol.

I know it's silly, but could someone send up a prayer about the weather predicted for us for saturday? The wedding shower is going to be at 5 at a pavilion at a local park. They are calling for 70% chance of rain and possible thunderstorms  :smirk2: We literally have no where else to hold the shower. Dad suggested everyone wear their bathing suits.....Lord help us.....
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali