News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Inez Can't Wait Till Sharing 468!

Started by Chseeads, September 07, 2012, 02:24:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kmymbir

They told my sister the dogs eight weeks but I don't think that is right.
I got it to use the paper and outside... It only took me almost 48 hours to get her trained, she's pretty mild puppy, the only time she messed up was when my little brother scared her.
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

Melody

Dogs in church  :frownshake:  only in the south...

:hypocrite:

Lynx

Well they ARE in Mississippi.  You never know what will show up.  I hear of one time a kid brought a squirrel to church.  Must have been God's will, cause it started a big revival.   :hypocrite:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Roscoe

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Newsman

Still up from Sunday morning. Went out and did a little over 3.5 miles a little while ago. On with the Monday! Wheeeeeeeeee!!!!

John  :waving:

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

kkay

Getting a bit discouraged about the background investigation thing for my bf :(

Someone else has said that their BI finished last week and they've already been contacted for a hiring interview.

I keep telling myself that my bf's wasn't actually due until last Tuesday so it doesn't mean much that someone else has already received a call.

I just really really really hope he gets a call for a hiring interview.

*pray, saints, pray*

mini

Posted a picture over on Sam's thread:  http://mission238.com/forum/index.php?topic=32435.msg953630#msg953630

Good day so far...waiting on computer repair at work.  Mine went wonky, and I cant quite figure out how to fix it.  I think its a software glitch this time...maybe internal hardware.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Chseeads

MelodyB

We all slept in this morning. Till about 8. And I woke up with a splitting headache and a pain in my lower back. :smirk2:

I guess I'll fix myself some grits and toast or something and take some ibuprofen. See if that will help.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Lynx

Quote from: minnesota68 on September 10, 2012, 02:03:35 PM
Good day so far...waiting on computer repair at work.  Mine went wonky, and I cant quite figure out how to fix it.  I think its a software glitch this time...maybe internal hardware.
You'd be surprised how many problems can be traced back to a failing hard drive.  Had one computer that refused to change the desktop background or screensaver, because apparently the code to do that was on the spot on the hard drive that had just gone bad.   :-\
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

MelodyB

One of my friends from church just brought us some fruit and veggies she had left from a party she hosted this weekend. I'm eating the fruit for breakfast instead of the grits.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Melody

Oh my word.  I tire so of people taking simple Biblical things out of context.  Like since we can eat shellfish which was an abomination in the OT than homosexuality is now ok too.  That one is easy for me to answer when people honesty want one.

The polygamy one is a little harder though.  I read a refutal to God establishing one man and one woman as the definition of marriage that in the OT 1man+1woman, 1man+multiple wives, 1man+ wives & concubines, 1man+ rape victim, 1man+ female POWs, leaves room for arguement that God didn't limit marriage to 1man+1woman then and thus not now.  I don't know what to say to that one.  Showing that the Bible is both a doctrinal book and a historical book and that some things are just historical reference, not God's will/approval seems to be awfully shaking grey ground. 

Lynx

We are commanded to obey those in authority and to live, as much as we can, peaceably.  If the person debating this with you is in the United States of America, the law of this land is monogamy, not polygamy.

Also the current population of the earth would logically argue against the viability of multiple wives and concubines.

Also why would anyone want more than one wife?  Who would want multiple mother-in-laws?  :o
"Do you sing at church?"

Melody

And in that point Isaac, they justify trying to change the law. They use it to say marriage is not defined between 1man+1woman and then run with it.  That if it can't be limited there, that it can't exclude homosexuality.

Completely wrong of course.  But these are days and times when common sense does not prevail.  I find that everyday parables are no longer always understood in order to build off of like Jesus did.  It's very.. Idk the word.  I think that is the point in which Jesus called out the sin/devil and revealed the hinderance to truth but how often is that really profitable?  We need more anointing than ever before.  I need it!  I believe that Jesus did miracles, signs and wonders to demonstrate who had the real power and the personality behind it, God=Love; because discussions were too hard for the people to discern so often.  They had already been talked out of so much truth by the pharisees and their own carnality.

Chseeads

Men may have married more than one woman and it may have been the societal accepted norm, but it never was for a man to be married to a man.

Lynx

When someone wants to do something he will find ways to justify it.  Sometimes you have to know when to cut your losses and end the argument as a waste of time.
"Do you sing at church?"

kmymbir

I agree with WC, I have an aunt who will give you a run for your money trying to justify things, she simply loves to argue.
I've seen all too many times when people will twist scripture or take what you say out of context, when people are in sin they hear what they want to hear, sometimes all I know to do is pray God will open their eyes to truth.
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

Ashlee

Ok, I am so out of the loop here.  Who is Inez? Somebody wanna catch me up on what I've missed in the past 2 years or so? lol

Ashlee

Melody

Of course Isaac but there are some that aren't just arguing.  I think we all walk away sometimes.  That's beside the point of actually having an answer.  If I'm not careful, that can be a copout to not finding the answer.  I've seen other's & I've walked away simply bc I didn't really have an answer but knew I was right. Sometimes not having an answer for something we're emphatically claiming is a let down to the questioner & reinforcement of what other stuff they've heard.

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: Ashlee on September 10, 2012, 06:51:35 PM
Ok, I am so out of the loop here.  Who is Inez? Somebody wanna catch me up on what I've missed in the past 2 years or so? lol

Quote from: MelodyB on September 06, 2012, 09:41:56 PM
Me.

It was a typo on my text message earlier. I am now Inez.

So I said to Mel-Mel, "Give me a pedicure."

And she says back to me, "Give me Inez."
I had typed "Give me one.", but instead of a "." I accidentally typed a "z", and it auto corrected to Inez and I sent it before I could change it.

It was stupid. Lol

kkay

Quote from: Ashlee on September 10, 2012, 06:53:28 PM
And what is with the blessing meter?

I just came back too after about a year or so  :hi:

I believe the blessing meter is just an added perk. You can either bless or smite people depending on how you're feeling for the day.

Lynx

And to judge by the way smites are being applied with a liberal hand, we have some downright cranky people here. 
"Do you sing at church?"