The Return of Mt. Dew should be celebrated in Sharing 452!

Started by Roscoe, December 14, 2011, 12:22:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Newsman

Praying, Bob..and thank you for the card..I appreciate it, but didn't thank you earlier while I was picking at you on the Arkansas-Mississippi issue .

John

Roscoe

Quote from: Newsman on December 14, 2011, 10:17:23 PM
Praying, Bob..and thank you for the card..I appreciate it, but didn't thank you earlier while I was picking at you on the Arkansas-Mississippi issue .

John
Thanks, amigo. And I was just wanting to ensure I had sent it to the right address...

And thanks everyone for the prayers. It's because of them and friends like you that I will get through this trial stronger than ever.... :thumbsup2:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Mountain Dew

Quote from: IowaSkirtGirl on December 14, 2011, 10:11:46 PM
IowaDress huh...I actually only own 2 dresses...one of which I don't wear...:-P
I see that someone has been lurking in another thread.... :nono: ...now how am I to talk about people if they are sneakin' 'round doing that?

Moderator!!!!! Sic her!
Delight in the Lord...

Backseat Radio

:hi:

Bored, not feeling the best today, and amusing myself by listening to YouTube videos.

IowaSkirtGirl

I'm just me, round and bubbly like a lil honey bee!

Chseeads

Shew. 

Possum disposed of....  Fowl tended.....  They need so much more done to them but I am not up to it.  :sob: 

Gonna go to church at Bro. Weir's in a minute.

Roscoe

Quote from: Chseeads on December 14, 2011, 11:50:36 PM
Shew. 

Possum disposed of....  Fowl tended.....  They need so much more done to them but I am not up to it.  :sob: 

Gonna go to church at Bro. Weir's in a minute.
"Possum disposed of"  :o I hope with a nice side of sweet tators.....

I'm about to go to church, torment the congregation by hacking at the bass, and for the piece de resistance, I'm gonna preach at 'em. BwaaaaaHaaaha!  Y'all can pray for their deliverance but praying God will either, a) improve my playing and preaching, or b) deliver me from the toil.... :waving:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on December 15, 2011, 02:07:48 AM
Bobby, I need your address.

123 Short Street
Toad Hop, Arkansaw 

Went to Bro. Weir's, came home, yadda yadda.

Roscoe

Quote from: Chseeads on December 15, 2011, 03:03:19 AM
Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on December 15, 2011, 02:07:48 AM
Bobby, I need your address.

123 Short Street
Toad Hop, Arkansaw 

Went to Bro. Weir's, came home, yadda yadda.
:pound: A pox upon thee, Cheese.

But there is a community not far from me known as Toad S.uck.......maybe you ain't that far off. :laughhard:
Went to church and fulfilled my promise. Had a first time visitor that actually complimented me on the message. It was nice of him.....

And the darn filter caught me on the place's name.. :biglaugh: :P

Chseeads

You can also address mail to:

Officer Roscoe
Arkansaw Capital

And it will get right to him.

MelodyB

*SIGH*

Guess I'll go to the house.

I've been sitting in the McDs parking lot awhile. I don't really want to go home. :smirk2:
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Chseeads

Chseeads

Melody

oh my goodness.  Giving a tutorial on how to make cinnamon rolls... is very difficult when you're having so much fun!  We almost forgot the yeast! 

Company is gone now and I just am enjoying smiling. ☺

Chseeads

Melody

:pound:   :teeth:

How are you feeling?  Do you have to be careful of stitches and such?  Could you tell that the birds missed you?   

I think you could use this opportunity to do a skit on Adam and Eve and how he gave a rib... if your stitches are high enough.

Seth, I need your advice...  What would you do about someone you find mildly annoying and socially backward? 

Chseeads

Quote from: MellowYellow on December 15, 2011, 05:23:15 AM
:pound:   :teeth:

How are you feeling?  Do you have to be careful of stitches and such?  Could you tell that the birds missed you?   

I think you could use this opportunity to do a skit on Adam and Eve and how he gave a rib... if your stitches are high enough.

Seth, I need your advice...  What would you do about someone you find mildly annoying and socially backward? 

I don't have any stitches.  I haven't had any surgery yet.  :eyebrow:

I feel fair....  Still wore out.  Some minor pain/discomfort at times. 

I don't know if the birds missed me but there's been a lot of loss through the last few weeks due to issues I wasn't able to prevent.  Blah.

In what way do you need to do something about this person?  The circumstance that you are involved in them with makes a lot of difference as to whether you can just ignore them or if it's someone that you need to befriend or try to steer the right direction, or what....

mesipie

its mesi: mee see...not messy

messaypah to only a certain few...lol...

Melody

Oh I thought they put you on all those meds to be able to do surgery, which I thought you had done. 

And I'm not sure.  I'm a fixer so that'd be an easy but probably disasterous outcome.  I could ignore but think that would be as equally rude as them.  Hmmm... perhaps not spotlighting their retardation, letting them expose their own ridiculousness is both carnally pacifying and wise in the long run?  How can that be? 

Chseeads

Lynx

Proverbs 9:8 - Reprove not a scorner, lest he hate thee: rebuke a wise man, and he will love thee.

And again:

Proverbs 23:9 - Speak not in the ears of a fool: for he will despise the wisdom of thy words.

So if this fool is a fool indeed, it's probably better to just let him alone.  If the person is a good person, but misguided, he would probably appreciate a word to the wise. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Lynx

Quote from: MellowYellow on December 14, 2011, 08:10:52 PM
*gladly kicks Isaac in the rear and smacks him upside the head* in accordance to prophesy to do the Christian thing & go that extra mile.   :hypocrite:
Hmmm?  Whassat for, just because I don't like coffee?
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Melody

Quote from: Psalm_97 on December 14, 2011, 06:05:09 PM
Could somebody please come over here and give me a swift kick in the backside?  I have lots of things to do, but inertia is a terrible thing.