News:

Did you sleep well? No, I made a few mistakes. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

So I Thought of You When I Saw This....

Started by mini, June 08, 2011, 01:53:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roscoe

Quote from: Psalm_97 on March 17, 2013, 12:48:34 PM
Roscoe:  :drool: ?  Oh well, shows what i know about cars.  I didn't think there was anything special because I recognized all the names - camaro, mustang, nova.
Oh yes....the first Nova is high on my bucket list...love it. The second nova not so much.....the  Camaro is Awesome and the '55 with the blower....:drool: is all I can say.....Guy's probably got more money in that engine than I have in all of Rusty....
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Chseeads

Why's that one guy peeing in the motor of the green one?  :hypocrite:

Lynx

You need one or more of the following:
A:  Glasses
B:  More medication
C:  Less medication

I'm not sure which, and I don't think I really want to know.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Heather

Not a fan of the side step bed, but if I could paint it not orange I'd take that old Chevy in the background  :cool:
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Lynx

I found a CD with this song on it at that pawn shop and it reminded me of a certain guy who likes this kind of music.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEECBV0t9U8

Too bad I like this band.  The CD was all scratched up.  My best computer had to drop down to 0.2 times normal playing speed to get the audio out, and even then it had a few pops I'm having to fix.  If I didn't like the music I wouldn't have to be doing this.   :smirk2:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Melody

Frozen aloe vera cubes for sunburns....  MEL.

I think it'd be great if you kept your top layer of skin this year.   :)

MelodyB

Haha! Right! I DO NOT plan to get as crispy as I did last year! That was so aweful!
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

The Purple Fuzzy

Guess who this reminded me of.

Lynx

Yeah, seems like everyone's on prozac these days. 
"Do you sing at church?"

MsJennJenn

Quote from: MellowYellow on April 11, 2013, 01:53:51 PM
Frozen aloe vera cubes for sunburns....  MEL.

I think it'd be great if you kept your top layer of skin this year.   :)

I soooo could use these tonight.
I'm as red as a tomato. Lol
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Snoop

MelodyB

I got a little sun this weekend, but NOT like last year. My face is a light pink...not lobster red.

I will be getting some sunscreen soon, and wearing it often. I won't go thru that mess again.

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

mini

This reminded me of so many people...LOL

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

SippinTea

"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Lynx

I stopped for gas yesterday and this truck pulled in behind me.  It reminded me of a certain car-nut friend.  Yes, I know Bobby, it's "only" a Chevy.  Still pretty.  Especially the wood paneling in the back.

Speaking of which... I still say it's suspicious that Bobby chose to live so close to a car museum.
"Do you sing at church?"

MelodyB

Roscoe

Isaac-"Only a Chevy?" You know that's ALL I drive... That is a beautiful '47-'50 Deluxe cab Chevy truck. You can tell it's a "Deluxe" cab 'cause of the chrome around the windows and the corner windows.  The "five window" cab is very desirable for some...I personally prefer the three window, like Sam, 'cause the corner windows will help cook you...  :sadbounce:
   Know it's a '47 second series-'50 cause it doesn't have "wing windows" and the door hands are turn down, not push button. '51 had wing windows and turn down handles, '52-53 had  wing windows and push button handles...like Sam. The red and silver colors, while not original, look good on it in my opinion.
And for a bit more useless trivia on it- :P- It's been subframed- the front wheel track is a little wider than stock, and it's running 5 hole wheels. Original had six hole. The wheels are off of an '84-'87 ish Silverado/GMC and are "Rallye wheels"....probably the same truck the subframe is from. I'd bet it is a V8 Auto and drives like a new truck down the highway..
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MelodyB

Roscoe

Quote from: MelodyB on August 09, 2013, 04:47:13 PM
Thank you, Mr Chevy Encyclopedia. :roll:
You are quite welcome, Sister Sarcastic.  :P

Heather

Quote from: MelodyB on August 09, 2013, 04:47:13 PM
Thank you, Mr Chevy Encyclopedia. :roll:

This made me think of Brandon. Any old truck we see. I say oooh it's pretty. He tells me what year, what engine, how long it was made, when the body style changed, etc etc. But then cannot tell me where he left his car keys or what he had for lunch...... :smirk2:
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"