So I Thought of You When I Saw This....

Started by mini, June 08, 2011, 01:53:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roscoe

:hi:
Ooops...posted in wrong place..:blush:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

Hmm... depends how much current the microwave draws.  Maybe use the other three at the same time.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

SippinTea

"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

MelodyB

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

mini

Quote from: MelodyB on February 26, 2013, 06:09:50 PM
Guess who?!

I thought I was going crazy...I saw this post, thought it was on Sharing, and then couldn't find it.  Thought maybe i dreamed it...LOL
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

Heather

We passed here going to and from our cabin. Brandon waved at Mel every time we passed by  :cool:

Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

MelodyB

MsJennJenn

Quote from: Chseeads on March 07, 2013, 10:07:04 PM
This made me think of JennJenn... :freaky2:

LOL! I'd def not be turning away a man who brought me toast. Heh :hypocrite:
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

The Purple Fuzzy

This made me think of Mel. :hypocrite:

http://www.kltv.com/story/21636054/sugar-free

(Toledo News Now) -
An ingredient found in many sugar-free gums could be potentially deadly to your pet.

William Fogel is close to the Toledo News Now family. He is a photojournalist at the station, but at home he is a family man who suffered a painful loss after his dog Maggie passed away suddenly.

" came home and found her sitting on the couch just like she normally would be," Fogel said. "She had eaten a package of gum."

Later Fogel and his family noticed Maggie acting tired and not like herself. He and his wife decided if she wasn't feeling better the next morning, they'd take her to the vet. But it was too late.

"Well, the next day we woke up and she wasn't with us," he said.

Maggie ate Orbit gum, which contains Xylitol. It's good for humans who are diabetic or on low-carb diets, and even contains anti-cavity properties, but for dogs, it can be deadly...

cont.

MsJennJenn

HaHAH Melbs!!! There you go!!! Just leave some Orbit gum out for that rat dog!!
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Chseeads

MelodyB

Heather

I cannot condone the action due to my profession. But I can warn you that certain gum and amounts of chocolate can be deadly to you pets.  :cool:
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Lynx

I know these models are nothing special, but I was driving by the park and saw this and it reminded me of Roscoe so I had to stop and snap a few pics.

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Roscoe

Quote from: Psalm_97 on March 16, 2013, 07:52:51 PM
I know these models are nothing special, but I was driving by the park and saw this and it reminded me of Roscoe so I had to stop and snap a few pics.
:drool: drool:
didn't have much chance to post last night...I had a busy, and slightly productive weekend. But now I'm back at work, and I hate it.  :P
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Chseeads

Went to sleep for a while last night, woke up for a bit, then couldn't hardly go back to sleep...at least not a restful sleep, my brain wouldn't turn off.....  Running 90 mile an hour about anything and everything....  Finally did konk out....but not for long enough. 

So far the snow that was forecast was overrated....nothing  here yet.

MelodyB

Lynx

Roscoe:  :drool: ?  Oh well, shows what i know about cars.  I didn't think there was anything special because I recognized all the names - camaro, mustang, nova.
"Do you sing at church?"