News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

So I Thought of You When I Saw This....

Started by mini, June 08, 2011, 01:53:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Purple Fuzzy

Well, he's about as wide as he is tall...

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Roscoe

I agree. That delivery driver should not abuse his power by making me stop him for my donut. He should've offered it freely.  :hypocrite:

:laughhard:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Lynx

Looks for all the world like a feline pool table.  Break!
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

mini

Thats what I thought.  After watching it several times, I finally saw the person in there.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

Aimed at you?  What, is it snowing down there?   :hypocrite:
"Do you sing at church?"

taco_harvell

In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

The Purple Fuzzy

I saw this nice black jeep for sale.  It had the top off and looked to be in good shape. I wanted to take a photo for jerms but figured my hubby would think I was nuts.

Chseeads

Rat's Nest, after all these years, you mean he still hasn't figured that out?

mini

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on January 21, 2013, 03:36:35 AM
I saw this nice black jeep for sale.  It had the top off and looked to be in good shape. I wanted to take a photo for jerms but figured my hubby would think I was nuts.

You should have taken it anyways.  :ugly:

mini

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: Chseeads on January 21, 2013, 03:59:54 AM
Rat's Nest, after all these years, you mean he still hasn't figured that out?
I'm sure he probably has. ;)

mesipie

its mesi: mee see...not messy

messaypah to only a certain few...lol...

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

Lynx

Not to mention this recent chat quote:

<dr2chase> As I said to someone else, back when the Lite-Brite Mooninites panicked the Boston Police, the first rule of making a bomb, is to not make it look like a bomb.
<dr2chase> That's why IEDs get buried, stuffed into dead dogs, what have you. Around here, if you wanted to hide a bomb in plain sight, you'd stick it in a crumpled Dunkin Donuts bag.
<anony> Isn't a Dunkin Donuts bag the first place a cop would look?

"Do you sing at church?"

Lynx

Something that reminded me of minnesota...

A Cessna pilot was about to take off, when he was told by the control tower to wait because a big DC-8 was coming in for a landing.  The DC-8 landed, slowed to a stop, then turned to taxi back past the Cessna. 

Somebody in the DC-8 crew fancied himself a bit of a wit, because he got on the com and said to the Cessna pilot, "Cute little plane.  Did you build it all by yourself?" 

The Cessna pilot wasn't about to take that without a rejoinder.  He replied, "Yeah, I made it out of DC-8 parts.  Two more landings like the one you just did and I'll have enough parts to make another one."
"Do you sing at church?"

mini

LOL  Nice...Ive done a few of those kinds of landings myself.

Lynx

This reminded me of Chel.  Granted she just carries her chargers with her, but this might be handy on her many, many (many many many many) travels.
http://www.amazon.com/Powerbag-Business-Backpack-Smartphones-RFAP-0013P/dp/B006VFQ552/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1360170563&sr=8-1&keywords=powerbag
"Do you sing at church?"

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

Not to mention this:  http://www.amazon.com/Wagan-4-Way-Automotive-Socket-Extender/dp/B0009JB7GI/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1360172573&sr=8-4&keywords=car+power+splitter

You can use your car blender, car curling iron, car microwave and car vacuum cleaner (and yes they make all those things) all at the same time! :D
"Do you sing at church?"