Lets all go to the Seven Eleven in........Sharing 427

Started by taco_harvell, February 26, 2011, 03:14:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chseeads

Quote from: five-oh on February 26, 2011, 06:19:01 PM
Quote from: Chseeads on February 26, 2011, 06:06:11 PM
Would've been a 5 generation picture if my nephew had been in the pic instead of taking the pic. lol
Your grandma looks like such a sweet loving little lady.  You- well, sweet or loving is NOT the words that would fit with that ugly mug. :biglaugh:

Yeah, she usually doesn't beat too many things with her cane.....  Maybe she'd make an exception for you.  :P

She's just a spring chicken of a mere 95 years old.

Tricia Lea

Quote from: baristagirl on February 26, 2011, 06:22:45 PM
so the reset team is currently a no go for me. i got home yesterday and had a letter in the mail from my checkup last month  :( i have to go for more testing....again....gah!

but i do intend to get up tomorrow and go to church [UPC church even]. We'll see how it goes.

went to the shelter to try to find my Topher a lady friend to no luck. Doing laundry now.
hope everything ok

Chseeads

Quote from: baristagirl on February 26, 2011, 06:22:45 PM
so the reset team is currently a no go for me. i got home yesterday and had a letter in the mail from my checkup last month  :( i have to go for more testing....again....gah!

but i do intend to get up tomorrow and go to church [UPC church even]. We'll see how it goes.

went to the shelter to try to find my Topher a lady friend to no luck. Doing laundry now.

Hope your tests turn out alright. 

Yay for going to church.

And the picking up a woman at the shelter sounds so cheap and tawdry...lol  :P

Heather

well as long as she's spayed she would only be about $10. so yea she would be cheap.  :cool:
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Melody

I am trying to make salsa, again.  It's not right.  I need a good recipe... lol

MsJennJenn

Quote from: five-oh on February 26, 2011, 03:33:19 PM
Quote from: Chseeads on Today at 09:14:44 AM

Quote from: five-oh on Today at 09:09:51 AM

Mama's been known to wind up with a new pair of shoes, which is her version of crack cocaine. :laughhard:

Does she smoke them or snort them?

I have no clue. She's doing something with them though- as many pairs as she has, she shouldn't have any room for anymore. The Chiuahahu is helping out though- he eats them whenever he can. :biglaugh:

I hate that you can't "quote" from a previous thread. So what I did will have to work haha...
I bet she doesn't have as many shoes as I do. I have over 100 pairs.

We have TWO chihuahua/jack russell mix dogs and they don't touch my shoes. haha
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Roscoe

Quote from: MsJennJenn on February 26, 2011, 06:55:25 PM
Quote from: five-oh on February 26, 2011, 03:33:19 PM
Quote from: Chseeads on Today at 09:14:44 AM

Quote from: five-oh on Today at 09:09:51 AM

Mama's been known to wind up with a new pair of shoes, which is her version of crack cocaine. :laughhard:

Does she smoke them or snort them?

I have no clue. She's doing something with them though- as many pairs as she has, she shouldn't have any room for anymore. The Chiuahahu is helping out though- he eats them whenever he can. :biglaugh:

I hate that you can't "quote" from a previous thread. So what I did will have to work haha...
I bet she doesn't have as many shoes as I do. I have over 100 pairs.

We have TWO chihuahua/jack russell mix dogs and they don't touch my shoes. haha
I really don't know how many pairs she has. She has a tendency to trade with friends, give away, ect. so she can acquire more. On the bright side, she has tiny feet and buys most of her shoes in the kiddie section- a little cheaper, sometimes.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Chseeads

That's unfortunate that her feet are so small...she can't give you as good of a swift kick as she could if she had great big number nines to lay into you with.... :P

Sold 4 ducks.  The last of the females. 

Lynx

I am having to turn the air conditioner on in the middle of winter?  And it was so cold I had to turn the heater on last night, for the first time in a while.  Someone's getting confused with the thermostat outside...
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Tricia Lea

Why do websites have to be so tricky? My sons friend just called me asking did I have to pay $80 to submit my FAFSA? I told him no. In talking to him I come to find out he went to FAFSA.com which is a site to help you fill out your forms and for the ones that do that by accident its inly in their small print it says not the official site. He just gave all his info to a private site

Heather

Tricia Lea

Well GP and FB are good places to be when you are restless

Heather

i've been stalking both all day. add to that youtube.  :cool:

Chseeads

Quote from: baristagirl on February 26, 2011, 08:40:15 PM
i feel so extremely restless right now.....

Like a cat on a hot tin roof....a spayed, $10 cat, at that.....

Heather

Quote from: Chseeads on February 26, 2011, 08:46:03 PM
Quote from: baristagirl on February 26, 2011, 08:40:15 PM
i feel so extremely restless right now.....

Like a cat on a hot tin roof....a spayed, $10 cat, at that.....

well for starters i'm not spayed and secondly [although slightly abnormal] i think i'm worth so much more than $10

Tricia Lea

Melody

Don'tcha know just when I'm testifying about how healthy we've been for so long, which is not an exaggeration, both kids are sick today.. LOL I don't know if that's life, the devil, or if God wants me to not take it for granted. ☺

I guess once a year or so is ok to get sick.  We got to get immune to sicknesses somehow...

So chicken noodle soup is in the crock pot.  7-up (with colorful straws)  by my kids, Cosby show on with them bundled up on each side of the couch.  Hannah wants me to run my hands under really cold water and come massage her face.  hahaha

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Chseeads

Tricia Lea

I aint afraid. BTW I need to post that here on GP too lol

Lynx

It's surprising how well this soundtrack is coming together.

"For He's the King of everything!"  :sing:
"Do you sing at church?"

taco_harvell

Cooked a roast in the crock pot last night. Made some rice and some gravy from the juice of the roast. It was very very good if I do say so myself. However, the wheezing and coughing took some of the enjoyment out of eating it. But, it was still worth it. lol
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Wow... how did I miss out on that whole last sharing thread... LOL... I think a read a few pages of the 21 pages... OGG!

It is snowing...
I'm renting a car, cause the truck wheel is about to fall off and kill me in the process...

2008 Chevy Cobalt LT - 40,000miles?  Or VW Jetta GLS - 49,000 miles???
(Meaning buy which one... I am renting a 2011 Dodge Avenger! That is a nice ride... but out of range... and the MPG isnt that great...)

Feed The Bachelors 2010

taco_harvell

Quote from: YooperYankDude on February 26, 2011, 10:59:58 PM
Wow... how did I miss out on that whole last sharing thread... LOL... I think a read a few pages of the 21 pages... OGG!

It is snowing...
I'm renting a car, cause the truck wheel is about to fall off and kill me in the process...

2008 Chevy Cobalt LT - 40,000miles?  Or VW Jetta GLS - 49,000 miles???
(Meaning buy which one... I am renting a 2011 Dodge Avenger! That is a nice ride... but out of range... and the MPG isnt that great...)

Buy the Dodge Avenger!!! That's a great car!!

From what I have heard the Jetta will probably be more reliable.  I haven't heard great things about the Cobalt.
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Chseeads

Buy a bicyle and a horse.  :smirk2:

Going to church in a few minutes.  I need to get saved.