News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

She likes to live free, ask Sunlight three!

Started by The Purple Fuzzy, February 21, 2010, 11:05:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tricia Lea

Why do they put Braille dots on the keypad of a drive-up ATM?

sunlight

because blind people use them of course! :grin:
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Lynx

When are you coming back up this way?  I, grandma, uncle Fred and a whole church want to know. :D

Oh by the way, Grandma says she'll be going down there March 4th, embarking on the cruise on March 6th, coming back 7 days later, then staying a good two or three weeks after the cruise.  Help yourself to a Grandma hug, there doesn't seem to be a shortage so it won't decrease my supply.  :)
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Babs

Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

sunlight

Lynx

Oh yeah, that reminds me...  How are you doing? 

I ask because Grandma still occasionally asks how you're doing, and I currently have no idea.  We won't be talking about anything in particular and she'll just ask right out of the blue.  Apparently you made a bigger impact than even I estimated... she doesn't do that about anyone else I know.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

iridiscente

Lynx

Hey Chel, have you seen these?
http://tinyurl.com/6997xrq

Yeah it's the link I sent you earlier.  But this is an ask thread, so I had to phrase it as a question.  Don't want to get  :offtopic: ;) .
"Do you sing at church?"

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Feed The Bachelors 2010

sunlight

:grin: OREGON! :hyper: YES! I AM SO EXCITED! WOOOOHOOOO! :halo:

sunlight

Quote from: Psalm_97 on March 08, 2011, 06:45:57 AM
Hey Chel, have you seen these?
http://tinyurl.com/6997xrq

Yeah it's the link I sent you earlier.  But this is an ask thread, so I had to phrase it as a question.  Don't want to get  :offtopic: ;) .

Cool beans! thanks!

Roscoe

Quote from: sunlight on March 10, 2011, 10:12:42 AM
:sadbounce: What happened to Arkansas?
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

Up somewhere around there is where Chel's brother lives.  Or was that Washington?
"Do you sing at church?"

MelodyB

He moved back near home. She isn't going to see him. And I'm SOO jealous!

At least I'll be in Indiana while she is in OR. So that makes it better. ;)
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

MsJennJenn

Quote from: MelodyB on March 10, 2011, 04:32:59 PM
He moved back near home. She isn't going to see him. And I'm SOO jealous!

At least I'll be in Indiana while she is in OR. So that makes it better. ;)

I'll be in Indiana next week!! Wooohooo!
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

MelodyB

sunlight

Arkansas is definitely on the list, but it's close enough to be a spontaneous trip.... I had to plan Oregon months ahead... which is what it came to mind first. :grin:

Lynx

Do you ever get tired of people asking you medical questions just because you're a nurse, therefore they assume you know?

And in an entirely unrelated topic, what do you know about this electrolysis permanent hair removal stuff?  Does it really work as permanently and pain/scar free as they say?  :D

Sorry, couldn't pass it up.
"Do you sing at church?"

taco_harvell

Quote from: sunlight on March 10, 2011, 10:12:42 AM

Are you driving? Drop me off in Cali!!! lol
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

sunlight

haha! I am contemplating driving a van to Ruby's Wedding, whenever it is... wanna call shotgun? we can even swing through Cali!

MelodyB

sunlight

sure! Especially if you chip in for gas! :grin: Let's do it!

MelodyB

taco_harvell

Quote from: sunlight on March 11, 2011, 05:21:52 PM
haha! I am contemplating driving a van to Ruby's Wedding, whenever it is... wanna call shotgun? we can even swing through Cali!

Yes!!!! Now, how do I get Ruby to set a wedding date for some time very very very soon? lol
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Roscoe

Quote from: taco_harvell on March 12, 2011, 12:23:35 AM
Quote from: sunlight on March 11, 2011, 05:21:52 PM

Yes!!!! Now, how do I get Ruby to set a wedding date for some time very very very soon? lol
I'm sure Ruby would be willing to set a date quickly. Whaddya say, Ruby, Taco and RJ's wedding next week or shall we set Yoop's wedding date for two weeks out? :laughhard:

Taco, you didn't specify whose wedding date you wanted Ruby to set. :hypocrite:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison