What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Fries from 11/17/05

Started by mini, June 07, 2006, 01:37:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JakeLeonard

Quote from: minnesota68 on November 16, 2007, 06:13:29 PM
Quote from: JakeLeonard on November 16, 2007, 05:58:46 PM
She'll probably eat them.....make sure you have something to dunk em in to make them soft

She?  If you are talking about me...I am a he.  Have been all my life.

oops.....sorry ***walks away in embarassment***

LeahMarie

Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

MelodyB

So....any updates on the fries?
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Babs

Quote from: MelodyB on January 13, 2008, 09:20:30 AM
So....any updates on the fries?

*bumpity bumpity bump bump bump*
Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

mesipie

its mesi: mee see...not messy

messaypah to only a certain few...lol...

mini

They still are golden!  LOL
Remember, they are on Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/oldfries
Add them as your friend!  LOL
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

MelodyB

mini

I updated Oldfries myspace page...LOL
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

kkay

mesipie

prolly dont have a scent since its been so long...i know the 1s in my car dont smell...the 1s landon throws down when hes supposed to be eating them...lol

MelodyB

Have you had them in there since he was born though?

alohilani

I wondered how the fries were doing! So glad to see they're doing ok... :biglaugh:

mesipie

prolly a cpl of em...lol..b4 landon there was luke...lol

melissa15

wow, so do they even break down in our bodys?

kkay

Yes, they do..

Our digestive system is a lot different from the air ;)

mini

kkay

That's amazing! BK must have some secret ingredient :smirk2:

Formaldehyde, maybe?

melissa15

Quote from: apostolic_girl04 on January 24, 2008, 04:06:07 PM
Yes, they do..

i know that. duh

amanda18

Melissa is really special she asks questions like that all the time.. My favorite was... "Is Ice tea hot?"

ANyways i'd eat the fries in a heart beat.. It would be like fear factor or somethin

JUST DANCE!!

KaylynMarie

~* You see the real me, hiding in my skin, im broken from within, unveil me completely, im loosening my grasp, theres no need to mask my frailty cuz You see the real me...*~

mesipie

lol...landon tries to eat em  outta the car sometimes...lol

kkay

Quote from: melissa17 on January 24, 2008, 10:29:03 PM
Quote from: apostolic_girl04 on January 24, 2008, 04:06:07 PM
Yes, they do..

i know that. duh

It was a joke, sweetie. No need for that.

Melody

who knows Melissa, some foods are so saturated with unatural products that some don't break down in our bodies, they just pass right through.  And sometimes they break down somewhat, only to be absorbed and stored in our bodies, aiding and causing sicknesses and disease.

LeahMarie

Eww! I was wondering about the french fries.. They need a name! Lol.. Like Herbert or Adolfo...
Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Tricia Lea