News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Fries from 11/17/05

Started by mini, June 07, 2006, 01:37:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alohilani

A ticker or a banner or something.. lol

Babs

Quote from: minnesota68 on July 18, 2007, 04:19:37 AM
Who is lil ol me on myspace?  Someone from this board?  I hope not...if you are on here, I goofed and denyed you...LOL

i just wonder who that could be lol

i wasnt a member of this board at the time lol, and its my personal friends/family page lol
Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

Babs

Quote from: Tricia Lea on July 18, 2007, 04:35:08 AM
shes a good friend

aww i'm touched, a good friend she says lol

My latest blog post.

JakeLeonard

Quote from: amanda18 on June 07, 2006, 05:16:12 PM
HEy I'll give you a dollar if you eat them. :)

I'd put in $20

I can eat hot peppers from Steak and Shake, so I think you should have the guts to eat almost 2 year old french fries.

KaylynMarie

~* You see the real me, hiding in my skin, im broken from within, unveil me completely, im loosening my grasp, theres no need to mask my frailty cuz You see the real me...*~

Babs

hey one gets hungry enough even old fries would be a tasty treat lol

My latest blog post.

alohilani

:o You can't eat a legend! *grin*

MelodyB

We still need a new pic...how do we know they are still there and he DIDNT eat them without a new pic!

:demand:
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

mini

Ill try to get a pic today.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Tricia Lea

Babs

My latest blog post.

sarahbee

:biglaugh: that's awesome!

Makes me wonder why they made us throw fries away after 7 minutes when i worked at McDonalds.. ;) j/k

Babs

Quote from: sarahbee on October 16, 2007, 08:42:36 PM
:biglaugh: that's awesome!

Makes me wonder why they made us throw fries away after 7 minutes when i worked at McDonalds.. ;) j/k

LOL so we couldnt see that they are the same as two year old fries!

My latest blog post.

mini

Sorry about the size, I took the pic on my phone.  But there they are...just think in a little over a month they will be 2 years old.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

MelodyB

Wow....Thats just bad. Where do you keep them? How? Like in tupperwere in the fridge? Or what?

Hey! Anyone wanna go to BK?
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Tricia Lea

Quote from: minnesota68 on October 16, 2007, 10:00:18 PM

Sorry about the size, I took the pic on my phone.  But there they are...just think in a little over a month they will be 2 years old.

They need to put the fries bday up on the gp calander

Babs

they look as good as some fries we got a week ago at BK lol

My latest blog post.

nicolejoy

JakeLeonard

eat it eat it eat it eat it

amanda18

They are probably as hard as a rock I got mc donalds fries last weekend and dropped one on the floor the next day I picked it up and it looked the same but it was really hard so yeah...

JUST DANCE!!

mini

Tricia Lea

what you going to do to cellibrate?

JakeLeonard

She'll probably eat them.....make sure you have something to dunk em in to make them soft

mini

Quote from: JakeLeonard on November 16, 2007, 05:58:46 PM
She'll probably eat them.....make sure you have something to dunk em in to make them soft

She?  If you are talking about me...I am a he.  Have been all my life.

Babs

Quote from: minnesota68 on November 16, 2007, 06:13:29 PM
Quote from: JakeLeonard on November 16, 2007, 05:58:46 PM

She?  If you are talking about me...I am a he.  Have been all my life.

:laughhard: :laughhard:

My latest blog post.