Main Menu

Fries from 11/17/05

Started by mini, June 07, 2006, 01:37:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tricia Lea

alohilani

I added you and your fries, Minnie! lol

Roxie

Some people make things happen, some watch while things happen, and some wonder \"What happened?\"

Which type of person are you?

Jennie-lynnie

I added old fries too! lol

Chseeads

They're 56 years old and from Alabama?

lol

mini

They wouldnt let me add them with their actual age.  Said they were to young.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Chseeads

myhaloisintheshop

Seth--do you have a myspace page??

mini

They wont let 28 year old single accountants from Indiana on.  Figure they must be up to no good...
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Chseeads

I created an account just so that if somebody had a page I wanted to be able to look at I could see their stuff, but I don't use Myspace actively though.

Tricia Lea

How are your fries doing?

mini

Great.  Nice and golden brown.

Tricia Lea

Have you dared to taste one

Tricia Lea

btw  when are you going to update your old fries myspace page.  You said you was goina add pics there

mini

Who is lil ol me on myspace?  Someone from this board?  I hope not...if you are on here, I goofed and denyed you...LOL

Tricia Lea

Tricia Lea

I showed her your page and she added you so she could keep up with the fries

If you want you can go to my page andd readd her  shes on the top row of my friends list

mini

I was wondering who in the world she was...LOL

Tricia Lea

Tricia Lea

LeahMarie

So.. How're the fries doing?
Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

mini

The fries are still doing great.  I will get a pic as soon as I can.

Tricia Lea

MelodyB

They will be two soon....we need a birthday party for them!
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?