News:

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Is it just me?? Feeling alone in Sharing 493..

Started by Roscoe, April 05, 2014, 02:39:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roscoe

Quote from: Newsman on April 20, 2014, 02:33:39 AM
Bobby, are you still off Thursday and Friday? There is a chance KI may be driving over to Nashville area either Thursday or super-early Friday.
No sir, I am off on Friday and Saturdays now....
Quote from: MY on April 20, 2014, 04:14:24 AM
Quote from: Roscoe on April 20, 2014, 12:38:54 AM
Not a fan of Meller's new abbreviated title. I had to look her up and check her posts to make sure who it was. You can run, but you can't hide from the law HerbGirl. :pound:

a campfire avatar and the initials, "MY" were that mysterious?  Lol
No. It just was you weren't what you supposed to be. You are Mellow Yellow,aka MellerYeller, aka HerbGirl. NOT "MY". :pound:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

MY?  YOUR what?  What are you claiming as YOURS?  :P
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Melody

Quote from: Lynx on April 20, 2014, 12:01:33 PM
MY?  YOUR what?  What are you claiming as YOURS?  :P

Didn't you used to be something else? Wierd Cat, Water Closet, oh I can't remember now.

Lynx

No, that was only in Seth's mind.  He started calling me WC for some weird reason.

Speaking of weird... has anyone seen my uncle Jeff?  If you see him, tell him come home, the family is starting to worry about him.  Here's what he looks like. 
http://imgur.com/0A7AG
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Roscoe

I have now smited? smitten? smote? Both of the clowns who have recently changed their names. Meller Yeller AND Weird Cat.
The smitings shall continue until they act appropriately and return to their REAL screen names. :pound:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Chseeads

Weirdos. 

Went to church, came home, eating a bean bowl.

Lynx

Bobby:  A drop in the smite bucket.  I will remain as I am.

*Lynx curls up into a big ball of fuzz and goes to sleep.
"Do you sing at church?"

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

Had a good Easter service, although the crowd was a little thin. Visiting preacher did a bang up job. Then I came home and ate dinner....fixing to go lie before the Lord for a few hours, then go back to work. Bah. I still think I'd make a fine rich man.
Oh, and I doled out a couple more "smites" for those rebellious souls discussed earlier.

Lynx

As you will.  It matters not. 

*Lynx peers over the edge of his perch and purrs at everyone in general.
"Do you sing at church?"

Newsman

Who has been blessing you, Bobby? I thought your smites were ahead of the blessings when I smote you the other day!

Roscoe

Quote from: Newsman on April 21, 2014, 06:05:36 AM
Who has been blessing you, Bobby? I thought your smites were ahead of the blessings when I smote you the other day!
The Lord. And most everyone else. Because I am loveable, kind, witty, modest, handsome, talented...the list just keeps going. :hypocrite:
Wait a minute......You SMOTE me?!?! For what?!?! A pox upon thee and thy house. And thy conveyance. And thy dog's house, and his conveyance.  :pound: :pound: :pound:

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

Quote from: Lynx on April 21, 2014, 11:45:19 AM
His dog has a conveyance?  Neat.
I don't even know if he HAS a dog. But it seemed appropriate to show my displeasure in that manner. :laughhard:

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

I was wondering how the dog got a driver's license.
"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

Quote from: Lynx on April 21, 2014, 01:27:40 PM
Same way a "cat" did...and probably shouldn't have.  :P :P
And the same way half the yahoos in Arkansas did....and probably shouldn't have. :laughhard:

MsJennJenn

Quote from: Roscoe on April 21, 2014, 01:42:59 PM
And the same way half the yahoos in Arkansas did....and probably shouldn't have. :laughhard:

So how did you score one? Since you referenced yourself in this.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Roscoe

Quote from: MsJennJenn on April 21, 2014, 02:10:17 PM
Quote from: Roscoe on April 21, 2014, 01:42:59 PM

So how did you score one? Since you referenced yourself in this.
:pound: No, I said "half" the yahoos in arkansas.  I'm in the other half. I have held a valid EARNED license for over 20 years. :hypocrite:

Melody

I've always wondered how you reach the steering wheel?

Roscoe

Quote from: MY on April 21, 2014, 03:20:12 PM
I've always wondered how you reach the steering wheel?
Since I suspect we are the same height or thereabouts I am tempted to say " the same way you do"...then I remember your herb loving tendacies and the fact that you are probably high....thus helping you reach... :laughhard:

Melody

I think I'm 5'6". Not sure. I think I shrink in all the wrong places as I age. LOL

Chseeads

Newsman

Quote from: Chseeads on April 22, 2014, 01:55:08 AM
You're all sweet, wonderful and caring folks that I have the utmost love and respect for!

Newsman

And, what's up with the karma feature? It won't let me smite Bobby more than once an hour!