News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

Cats like Sardines - It's Sharing 518!

Started by MsJennJenn, June 05, 2023, 03:54:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MsJennJenn

Well I did better then I thought haha. One person said 15/20, the other 19/20 and "Is Jennifer ready for client calls" they both said yes. Whew!!!

Monday again. Time change messed me up hard for bed. I was up till after 3. Weeeeeeee  :biglaugh:
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

The Purple Fuzzy

My white vehicle looks kinda yellow from pollen.

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MsJennJenn

I bought double extra strength Benadryl for bedtime. (normal is 25mg, extra is 50mg lol), I bought EYE LID WIPES.... labeled for allergies...cus apparently allergens can sit ON (or around) your eyes and not always IN them. I bought new nasal spray. And a new allergy med maybe for daytime. I am trying all routes. lol
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Backseat Radio

Got a message last night from my church media team leader asking me if I'd be available to run the ProPresenter for the rally our church is hosting in April. Was able to get that day off work so I'm in for my first real challenge as the media team rookie.

Nelle

I feel and sound under the weather, haha. I feel the worst in the AM when I wake up, but with warm liquids and water, I do better during the day. Hopefully this is the week it goes away! lol.. Everyone would enjoy too much if my voice goes away completely.

This month is going so fast! Still working on decluttering my home of any and all extra possessions. It's exciting.

Making a meat/cheese tray tonight for tomorrow's funeral. Our church lost a precious saint this past week(end). She had dementia and her husband was being SUCH a great husband. I cannot imagine how rough the past several years have been on him watching his wife slowly slip away. Very sweet, sad, and humbling to watch. They were married 64 years and they fulfilled those vows.

Roscoe

Been busy as what. Worked in the shop this weekend, the Sunday was as usual church. Had upper 40s sunday night,low 40s sunday morning. Different people missing at each. If they could just get in ONE ACCORD AND BE AT CHURCH.... :lol:
Today I went to finish up Sam, then got called in the middle of the day that I was needed in court. Immediately. I told them I'd head that way buuuut -they'd have to excuse my attire. They said to come on, no time to waste. So that's how I wound up entertaining the judge, prosecutor and public defender by showing up and taking the witness stand- in overalls. They were lucky I had a new pair on.
My probationer was less than happy... they had been talking about dismissing his revocation if I was not there to testify. Since I showed up- we had a hearing and he was found guilty and sentenced to 11 years prison.
Now I've got two more hours comp time to burn.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

Well... If they call you in with no notice, they gotta take what they get. I wouldn't be embarrassed at all. They oughta be grateful.  :cool:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Roscoe

Morning. Started nicely- flat on the work car. Bah.  :pound:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Nelle

Husband is making me go to the doctor tonight. Well, he isn't making me, but he's peer pressuring me into it, haha. "Are you going to wait until you've completely lost your voice to go to the doctor?" I can't tell if I've had any improvement or not, but my throat hurts when I cough so I'm not enjoying that, haha.

My doctor left their clinic at the end of February, so I'm currently trying to get accepted by another doctor in that clinic. If I don't hear back today, I'll have to do something else because unfortunately, I have medicines that I'm going to need doctor approval on to be reissued to me fairly soon.

Time change hasn't been horrible, but it hasn't been a ball either. I'm also already ready for lunch. I guess I need to find something healthy and filling enough to tide me over until lunch haha.

MsJennJenn

Quote from: Roscoe on March 12, 2024, 12:13:46 PMMorning. Started nicely- flat on the work car. Bah.  :pound:

Omg we just had this problem. Went to Target Sunday night and came out and saw left driver side tire was 1/2 flat. Sigh.
Funny part is hubsters gets his bonus Friday and we had planned to get 2 tires for the car and 2 for the truck with that bonus. lol Just had to get the car tires 4 days early!! Sigh  :noo:

But in other news our KING BED delivers today and I am STOKED.  :sing:
-Alexander Den Heijer-

MsJennJenn

Quote from: Nelle on March 12, 2024, 01:38:53 PMHusband is making me go to the doctor tonight. Well, he isn't making me, but he's peer pressuring me into it, haha. "Are you going to wait until you've completely lost your voice to go to the doctor?" I can't tell if I've had any improvement or not, but my throat hurts when I cough so I'm not enjoying that, haha.

My hubsters does this. But when HE needs to go....he doesn't.... lol  :roll:
-Alexander Den Heijer-

The Purple Fuzzy

Backseat Radio

My big photo lab printer decided to break down for a 2nd time in a week. Over the weekend the portion that prints the order numbers and dates on the back of the pictures quit acknowledging that it was in the correct position. Fuji came and fixed that.

Then today pictures kept getting caught on the plate that pushes prints to the back info printer. After 2 phone cals with Fuji, I'm now waiting for another tech to come fix the machine.

:banghead:

MsJennJenn

Gosh I remember the days of working in the actual cvs retail store and working in photo lab... lol those fuji's were a pain. Def. don't miss that LOL

King bed is supreme. But also will take some getting used to for a bit. lol
I do wish I was back in bed and not having to work.  :biglaugh:
-Alexander Den Heijer-

The Purple Fuzzy

It's all cloudy and dreary looking today. Maybe it'll wash some of this pollen down.

Backseat Radio

Quote from: MsJennJenn on March 13, 2024, 01:39:03 PMGosh I remember the days of working in the actual cvs retail store and working in photo lab... lol those fuji's were a pain. Def. don't miss that LOL

We have the DL650 model and it breaks down regularly. I'm the one that does regular maintenance on the machine, which also means I'm the one having to try to fix problems and call Fuji when its beyond my ability to fix. Currently have a Fuji tech working on the machine.

My morning coworker called off so I spent the morning by myself.

Nelle

Doctor said just allergies last night, which I had already figured.

I ate lunch about 20 minutes or so ago... now I'm still hungry, but for sweets.. haven't been able to quite curve that yet. I have some sugar free items, but alternative sugars tend to affect your system, so you have to be careful with those, haha.

Wishing for a nap..

Roscoe

Morning all.
Back at work. And, I just realized while I've talked about Sam, I haven't shown folks here his current look and some don't have fb... So, here is the result of much labor and an expensive lesson to me that I can't do bodywork or paint. But at least it looks decent in pictures and is an improvement over his former rusting self..

MsJennJenn

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on March 13, 2024, 02:06:19 PMIt's all cloudy and dreary looking today. Maybe it'll wash some of this pollen down.

We have rain on the schedule for like the rest of the week it says... but you know how that goes. lol
It's a nice and balmy warm 82 today.
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Nelle

I love that color Roscoe.

@Work. Wishing I wasn't. LOL.

Lynx

Looks swanky.

I still miss the clear coated rust though. I thought it was an interesting idea.

I know, that was a different truck. I still miss it though. We never hear anything about Rusty.
"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

Quote from: Lynx on March 13, 2024, 11:40:45 PMLooks swanky.

I still miss the clear coated rust though. I thought it was an interesting idea.

I know, that was a different truck. I still miss it though. We never hear anything about Rusty.
Rusty is still around. Doing some work on him now.... I had him out last week in fact. He's not been driven near as much since I bought the modern F150...

Lynx

Ever have a visitor mistake your place for a used car lot, and ask how much you want for one of your vehicles?
"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

Quote from: Lynx on March 14, 2024, 09:06:28 AMEver have a visitor mistake your place for a used car lot, and ask how much you want for one of your vehicles?
Well..... maybe. :laughhard:
But since most of my toys are antique and/or specialty cars like the Corvettes, most folk have me pegged for the idiot that I am and know they won't be going anywhere. LOL