News:

Did you sleep well? No, I made a few mistakes. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Cats like Sardines - It's Sharing 518!

Started by MsJennJenn, June 05, 2023, 03:54:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynx

All the Little Debbie products are nothing but sugar and vegetable shortening. That's all I can figure. Even the chocolate isn't really chocolate.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

mini

Some of us like sugar and vegetable shortening.

Roscoe apparently is offended by anything that has short in it.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Backseat Radio

If I'm going to have sugar and shortening I'd prefer it in the form of home made snickerdoodles

Lynx

Yeah yeah yeah yeah! That's the best use I know of for those.

Got any on hand that you could send me?
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Nelle

@Work. Just today and tomorrow is a half day!

Roscoe

Me at work too. :sadbounce: I'm at my lunch time, didn't bring a lunch, and a coworker has taken my car. :pound:
Ready to no people for a while. Last night was bible study. Felt like a failure. LOL. Saturday night we will have a service, then the three days following, I am doing nothing..
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Roscoe

Friday.... Went and bought Lou's Christmas present, which I shamelessly admit I will benefit from. Earlier this year, we replaced our old faithful 16-year-old memory foam mattress. It was simply remembering too much. :lol:  Being budget conscious- okay,I admit it, I was cheap- we bought what seemed to be a good value and paid around $700 for it.
I've gotten better sleep on the old wood pews in church.  :laughhard:  And since we bought it at a reduced price- no returns.
Today I broke down and we bought an Ashley hybrid memory foam mattress that Lou picked out. It hurt the pocketbook. But if it means a good night's sleep it's worth it. I was just about to head for Sleep number and spend a mint...
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

A good mattress makes all the difference when you get a few years on you. ;)

Backseat Radio

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on December 22, 2023, 11:18:46 PMA good mattress makes all the difference when you get a few years on you. ;)

Also makes a big difference when you got lot of extra weight on you and some manmade body parts.

Lynx

Quote from: Backseat Radio on December 23, 2023, 12:02:49 AMAlso makes a big difference when you got lot of extra weight on you and some manmade body parts.
We call those aftermarket mods.  :thumbsup2:
"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

New mattress wins the approval of my aftermarket mods. :)
 Got in from church a few ago. Was supposed to be Christmas service, and God showed up and showed out. Tomorrow I have nothing I have to do. I may not get out of my lounge around the house flannel pjs. LOL

Roscoe

Backseat Radio

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

Christmas 2023:

We came.
We saw.
We ate.
We talked.
We talked.
We talked.
We talked.
We talked...

Not that I'm complaining, mind you. The conversation is my favorite part of our family dinner.
"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

Man, I didn't feel great and lounged around the house instead of going to family's. Today I felt a bit better and went to Conway, worked on Sam and drove the A about 10 miles round trip.. Totally not wanting to work tomorrow.

The Purple Fuzzy

We've had some family pop in and out at random times. Good to see them.

Roscoe

:hi:
Morning. Surviving on the mercies of the Lord and His gift of caffeine in the form of a Dr Pepper.
I've seen no one outside of my house, and the Mcdonald's window yet, and I'm already primed to choke someone. Is that bad? :laughhard:

MsJennJenn

Quote from: mini on December 20, 2023, 04:53:27 PMBuncha heathens...lol

Mega heathens. I LOVEEEE little debbie cakes. lol zebra cakes, fancy cakes, oatmeal creme pies, starcrunch, the little devil rolls, swiss cake rolls, YUM!!! Love them all!!

Sorry I haven't been on. Was on PTO while Mom and Dad were here. WAS SO FUN. Miss my parents living close to me real bad.  :'(

Then we went Christmas eve to Adams Dad's. He lives 15 mins from us now. First time hubbs and his 2 sisters have been with their Dad all at once for Christmas in probably 10 years. Wild. I can't even imagine.

Now I'm back to work yesterday - but in transition between the two jobs so not doing much haha. Not that I'm complaining.  :hypocrite:
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

The Purple Fuzzy

I'm so glad your new job came through for you. :)

mini

We had Christmas at our house.  The family all came over.  Grilled steaks, and had a great time.  Probably one of the best Christmases I have had in many years.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

MsJennJenn

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on December 27, 2023, 05:08:26 PMI'm so glad your new job came through for you. :)

MEEEE too!!! Holy moly I'm so glad.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Backseat Radio

Quote from: MsJennJenn on December 27, 2023, 04:33:47 PM
Quote from: mini on December 20, 2023, 04:53:27 PMBuncha heathens...lol

Mega heathens. I LOVEEEE little debbie cakes. lol zebra cakes, fancy cakes, oatmeal creme pies, starcrunch, the little devil rolls, swiss cake rolls, YUM!!! Love them all!!

I'll happily remain a heathen if that means I don't have to eat zebra cakes. Unfortunately my Grandma and Aunt got me a box of Zebra Cakes for Christmas.

MsJennJenn

Tia that's funny lol but sad for you. Send em to me and mini we'll eat em LOL
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Lynx

Even my dog won't eat those things. I think he knows something humans don't know.
"Do you sing at church?"