News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

Covid is being mean in Sharing 517!

Started by MelodyB, January 14, 2022, 01:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Purple Fuzzy

We are still trying to think of what to eat for lunch...

Roscoe

Shew lawd. Busy day yesterday. After work, Myself, Bro Papa, and his grandson drove 2 hours to look at a potential church van. At our price range I didn't expect new, but it's have been nice to know before I made the drive that the front end was about to fall out of it, the radiator hose was rubbed nearly in two by the front end components, and judging from the sweet sickly smell of antifreeze, a cracked intake was probably playing with making its' presence known.
 Long story short we passed on it. Still looking...
And if you ever have problems touching God, ride with Bro Papa. Bless his heart, I love him and he is amazing but he scares me to death with his driving. LOL
Now- church tonight. Life continues.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

Please pray for Chel & Burrito's family. Her m-i-l passed this morning.

The Purple Fuzzy

It's beautiful out today. I made some oatmeal cookies to surprise my hubby.

Lynx

Someone said cookies and here I am.  :clap:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Backseat Radio

I got most of my yard mowed and weed eated today. I'll have to finish the job tomorrow when my weed eater batteries are charged back up.

Lynx

The meetup is over. We had a great time.

I think the reason we had such a good time is because we agreed to not dates and times for activities. We agreed on some things we wanted to do in Pigeon Forge, but we didn't say we would do X thing on this day at this time. We got up every day, "So what should we do today?" "Well I thought we might do that thing."

We ate well. Big pot of chili, big pork loin, big pot of chocolate pudding, loaf of french toast, Rodney's burgers, chocolate chip cookies, etc. I also found out Publix has really good sushi.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Lynx

I made chocolate chip cookies with oat flour in the dough. Pretty good. They're like the cookie version of crack - you eat one, you'll eat five before you realize it.

Everybody got one when they came out. Then everyone got a second one. A few minutes later I looked at my wrist as though it had a watch on it and said, "Y'all are running a bit behind. Most people are on their third one by now."

A few minutes later they started going for a third cookie...
"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

Urgh.
Good morning. Dealing with people who I wonder if they are not intellectually challenged. But- that's what they pay me for. LOL
Fixing to go to the Range and shoot things with department's ammo. :-)
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Roscoe

Beautiful day. Wish it would be tomorrow but likely not to be. Had a decent day on the range. 488 points out of 500 possible- not my best but I don't think I'm ready to be put out to pasture yet.
Now to rush home from work and grab Rusty and the set of tires I have stored, and get them to Walmart to be mounted so I can actually get stuff done tomorrow.

Backseat Radio

I got my yard finished today.  Ordered extra batteries for my weed eater so I don't have the same problem next week when it's time to mow and weed eat again.

Lynx

Ah, weed-eaters...

These days I just spray poison around the borders of everything. Pump sprayers are much easier to operate than weed-eaters and I don't have to use them nearly as often.
"Do you sing at church?"

Backseat Radio

Quote from: Lynx on April 30, 2022, 10:23:55 AMAh, weed-eaters...

These days I just spray poison around the borders of everything. Pump sprayers are much easier to operate than weed-eaters and I don't have to use them nearly as often.

My front yard has a steep hill that can't easily be mowed with a lawnmower so I do it with the weed eater. Spraying wouldn't help.

The Purple Fuzzy

Nelle

@Work.

Good weekend. Making progress on the house detox haha.

MsJennJenn

I had carpal tunnel surgery on my right hand on the 21st. So I was off work until today. Back to doing my daily typing/mouse moving is DRAINING my hand. It's killing me at this point.

Left hand is scheduled for May 19.

I'm not a morning person either. I'm not functional before noon honestly. It's hard haha. But I can go full force until 3am most days. I don't but I could LOL

Speaking of cookies I got Tiff's Treats (cookie delivery) from the HR lady at work for Admin Professionals Day. Plus Uber Eatz gift card from the boss. But I already spent it LOL

And I loathe weeds. Rawr. My yards are awful. But me and the bf are working on that currently.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Roscoe

Shew. Wound up going to Texarkana today. Left about 9, got back at 330.
Court tomorrow. Never ending cycle.

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

Nelle

@Work again. Stopped by Wendys for a breakfast sandwich.

Found husband's CPAP machine last night. The VA is wanting to replace it with a new one. He hasn't used it in like 5+ years, but they're wanting him to use it again. I was worried we weren't going to find it at first, haha.

Backseat Radio

Nothing much happening here, just work and rain. Looks like I'll have to call my internet provider again tonight to get my home internet back on. Did the internet vacation scheduler and it didn't automatically come back up like they said it would. Called them last night and they said it would be back on in an hour. Its still not back on.

MsJennJenn

It's like 60 degrees. I've been sneezing all morning. I rebuke it.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Roscoe

Well. Rebuke if you will, but DON'T REBUKE THE TEMPERATURE. I on wanna give Old Man Winter any reason to come storming back. :pound:
 Rained a goodly portion of the day. Sick of rain. Rain- now that's something to rebuke.
Went to court, then came back to the office, just in time for my close friend and brother to call and ask "You busy?".
Never tell a Criminal Investigator that you aren't busy if you are an LE officer. Wound up doing a home visit and helping collect evidence. Some of which included the suspect using a bible for a very unorthodox purpose. Apparently, the onion skin paper pages- make for really good marijuana cigarettes. I told the dude he was probably hell bound for that and he said  "But I just used the glossary and the concordance!!"
 Now. I'm at home and feel like doing- nothing. Absolutely nothing. May spend Thursday evening working a bit more on old Sammy boy...

The Purple Fuzzy

I'm tired. I had to take my mom to the hospital for a procedure today. I left the house about 7 am and just got home. *whew*

Roscoe

Back at work. The sound of a chainsaw right outside my window. Sheesh. Ready to go home. But- long way to quitting time and I have church tonight..

Lynx

He cannot possibly be the first person to think of using a Bible's ultra-thin pages for that purpose.

Ask him what he would have done when he ran out of glossary and index.
"Do you sing at church?"