News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

"An Anchor in the Storm" by Jeff Arnold

Started by Niki, March 09, 2010, 08:47:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Niki

A few of you know what I'm going through. It's been the darkest trial of my life. I just finished listening to Bro. Arnold's message "An Anchor in the Storm", which he preached at Because of the Times. I took a few notes and wanted to share them with y'all.

"You have a greater testimony when God brings you through than you do when He brings you out."

"Too many of us want to escape when God wants you to experience. Too many of us want to be delivered when God wants you to discover."

"Some of you need to start acting like you got snatched out [of sin] instead of like you waltzed out."

"If you're going to get a breakthrough, sometimes you gotta stop acting pretty. You gotta bust a move."

"God is for me. It doesn't matter who or what is against me."

"I might fall down, but I'm not going to stay down."

"Even in your dark place, even in your disaster, God will be with you. And God can bless you. And God can give you favor though He does not take you out of your situation."

"He will take you through."

"There is a God in heaven who knows what you're going through. He takes care of the steps of a righteous person."

"God has got a purpose for your darkness. God has got a design for your darkness."

"Hell is trying to drive you crazy, but heaven is on your side."

"God never made anything with His mouth shut and you're not going to get an answer with your mouth shut."

"Nothing in the spirit world stops until you open your mouth."

"I will bless the Lord at all times. His praise will continually be in my mouth."

"Expect the miraculous!"

"There is a glory that everyone of God's children has, but it takes suffering and dark storms to enter into it."

"What is your glory waiting on?"

"With God on your side, there's no way for you to lose."

~
When you say "Jesus" you've said everything.

sunlight

Quote"If you're going to get a breakthrough, sometimes you gotta stop acting pretty. You gotta bust a move."

that's great! :bigcheese:

:bustamove:
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!