News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

Awesome *New* Church songs...

Started by EricShane, June 10, 2008, 05:34:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EricShane

Okay, Im looking for some new songs for church... I found a couple I really liked... (ive never heard them before, till now)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAo2fCs9wHM&NR=1    <---- "Then and There"

http://youtube.com/watch?v=4wwXYF0EWCw&feature=related <----- His life for mine
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

Ashlee

Just reading the titles, I think I've heard both of those.  They are both awesome worship songs!

Ashlee

Yep.  I've heard them.  Now I know why they're so familiar.  I have that tape!  Awesome!

EricShane

Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

EricShane

Quote from: teacheroftheLord on June 10, 2008, 05:39:42 AM
Yep.  I've heard them.  Now I know why they're so familiar.  I have that tape!  Awesome!
lol... Ive met Lauren, but im not related to her...

however when I was little, I used to run around stage with Jeff and Sheri Easter... some of my family played for them and sang with them when they first got started...

Ashlee

yeah, know them as well.  although, praise his name is a funeral song here. 

The Purple Fuzzy

I really like Jeff and Sheri Easter's music. :)

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

almondjoy

Quote from: sunlight on June 10, 2008, 08:14:38 PM
:addnothing:

Ya know if it involves music talk, Chel's not far behind.  LOL   :great:

1legRooster

The early bird get's the worm, but who wants to eat a worm.

sunlight

:grin: I like hearing songs being sung, or songs  being played, or finding new songs to warble! :lol:
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

almondjoy

That's just part of what makes you so awesome, sis!   :clap: