News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

Recent posts

:hi:
We've had tons of rain. The rivers out of its banks. My yard is soggy. I have nothing much interesting going on.
General Discussion / Re: Cats like Sardines - It's ...
Last post by Roscoe - Today at 04:32:50 AM
Two days. I guess GP is truly dead not. :sadbounce: Everyone is so busy now....
Last post by Lynx - May 03, 2024, 10:00:21 PM
 In the words of my noble and illustrious ancestors - YEEEEEEHAW!

Tuesday I went by the salvage grocery to see if there was anything interesting lying around. They had pint jars of tomato hummus for a buck a piece. I got all eleven.

Today I popped 'round to see if they had anything neat. They had 17 more jars of hummus. They don't got 'em no more.
Last post by The Purple Fuzzy - May 03, 2024, 06:19:15 PM
Went to a couple garage sales today. Didn't find much.
Last post by Roscoe - May 03, 2024, 12:54:57 PM
Good morning. It is raining again here. Got to do some home visits, then a list of things to do this weekend. Hope all is well for everyone here.. :waving:
Last post by Lynx - May 02, 2024, 09:18:00 AM
Yay for cake!
Last post by The Purple Fuzzy - May 02, 2024, 01:54:58 AM
I ended up making hubby a pound cake today, after all. ;)
Last post by Roscoe - May 01, 2024, 05:28:01 PM
Morning. Man Not a lot to say lately. Slightly overwhelmed by this season of life- between the normal job, church "job" and ministry, and Chey graduating in just 13 days I feel like a deer in headlights. On a busy freeway. In New York City. :laughhard:

Times like this I reach down and remember a dream I had as a child when I was overwhelmed by circumstances out of my control. In the dream, a giant man in a glowing white robe brushed my brown and simply said "This too shall pass". It was so vivid...and my mama swore I'd seen an angel when I told her. Maybe it was. His words were true- it passed. And so shall this season. It may pass like a dog passing a peach seed- but it'll pass.  :laughhard:
Last post by The Purple Fuzzy - May 01, 2024, 05:10:11 AM
I had to take my mom to the hospital Monday morning, way too early, so that she could have a procedure done. It took all day today for me to "sort of" recover.

Today was hubby's birthday. I didn't even make him a cake since we don't need to be eating it. ;)
Last post by Roscoe - April 30, 2024, 02:35:24 PM
Morning all. :waving: