News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

No Big Words, Isaac, ol' son, because Roscoe's dense in SHARING 4-7-1!

Started by Roscoe, October 19, 2012, 01:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roscoe

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on October 19, 2012, 01:27:58 AM
That's not the only place he's dense... :hypocrite:
:pound: :pound: Just 'cause I employed a little self-deprecating humor does NOT mean ya have to jump on the bandwagon, Rats' Nest.  :pound: :pound:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Melody

I don't think WC can help it. 

Geared up for conference this weekend.  Sounds like others have church events as well.  Gonna be a fun thread to read come Monday of all the testimonies!   :onfire:

What I would do for a Snickers right now.  Perhaps I shall go eat some chocolate chips... lol

Roscoe

Yes, indeed.  I WILL admit that I am a touch paranoid- Bro Proctor has these piercing eyes and the uncanny ability to know exactly what I'm messing up the most with. Or at least it seems that way. The man can look at me and see right through my soul.
For once, I feel like I am where I need to be in my walk with God and Bro Proctor's coming to preach. Ironically, I am now worried that I am overconfident of my walk with God and thus- something for him to preach at.  :laughhard:

Lord. Even when I don't have anything to worry about, I worry that I've forgotten something I SHOULD be worried about.  :laughhard:

MelodyB

I was trying to make a thread. It was gonna be something like "Mini is leaving, now we can have real fun! Come and share in 4-7-1!"

But the cop beat me to it. :pound:
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

The Purple Fuzzy

Isn't he the one that always talks about Chee-wa-was.  (the little dogs but that's how he says it)

Roscoe

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on October 19, 2012, 02:28:33 AM
Isn't he the one that always talks about Chee-wa-was.  (the little dogs but that's how he says it)
I do believe he is....He's from the Paris , Texas area. He's also a "Hank the Cowdog" fan.... :laughhard:

And Mel-  :P :P :thumbsup2: :thumbsup2: :thumbsup2: :great: :great:

Nah, na, na boo boo.

Chseeads

Went to work. 

At my first stop my grandma and aunt were getting there just as I was.  Saw other various people there, or other stores throughout the day too...ending with Pleasant Andy at Target.

Went by the PO and got some stamps, came home.  Ate supper.

I'm tarred.

MelodyB

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Chseeads

Roscoe

:hi: :hi:

Oh, the pleasant sound of my wife cleaning around me and bellering "Get out of the way, ya oaf.".....Such a homey sound.  :P

I've ate a few burritos and am enjoying, in no particular order, a german chocolate cheesecake, a Dr Pepper, a good book, and the occasional internet foray. Life is good for me..... other than that wack upside the head with a broom. Still don't understand why I got that. I even lifted my feet for her to sweep under, and helpfully pointed out she missed a spot.  :sadbounce:

MelodyB

It is 8:42.

And I'm going to bed. I don't feel too well. Blah.

The Purple Fuzzy

It's been an irritating kinda day.  I feel like I could strangle someone... but not anyone in particular.

Lynx

No big words?  Am I now required, for the entirety of this thread, to sedulously avoid all polysyllabic profundity, rodomantade and thrasonical bombast and jejune garrulity?  How then would I be able to promulgate my esoteric cogitations?   ???

Hey you asked for it.  Don't start nothin... there won't BE nothin.   :cool:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Heather

My parents took Brandon and I out to eat at ou favorite Mexican joint. We turn the corner coming into moms neighborhood and I realize something is amiss. Brandon's car was parked between 2 driveways (one being my moms and the other to the vacant lot next door that me and my uncle park in) where he always parks when he's here. But instead his car was 30+ feet down the road and a white small SUV was in his place. The idiot woman was speeding and hit his parked car!!! Her excuse, it was dark and his car is black. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?! You have headlights. The neighbors across the street have a BRIGHT floodlight. Not to mention all the streetlights! Get off the painkillers woman and pay attention! It was made all the better because her car was white. Lol. Unfortunately she didn't have any insurance (which is a no-no in the stat of Tennessee) but she'll be fined and taken to court by Brandons insurance. His whole drivers side rear is gone. We can't even get the gas flap open. So it's parked where my car normally goes and he currently has my car.

It's just one thing after another. But one of the preachers said in the last couple weeks, the prettiest diamonds are made under the most pressure  :cool:

Going to ride the Creeper Trail tomorrow with the church. Should be fun. I've always wanted to do it.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Chseeads

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on October 20, 2012, 01:59:55 AM
It's been an irritating kinda day.  I feel like I could strangle someone... but not anyone in particular.

I'll provide you with a list of names and last known addresses.

Heather

Quote from: Chseeads on October 20, 2012, 03:47:28 AM
Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on October 20, 2012, 01:59:55 AM

I'll provide you with a list of names and last known addresses.

How about the lady that hit B's car? Ill get her address off the police report Tuesday.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Chseeads

Melody

Just got home from the Applebees.  The only place open past 11 apparently.  :smirk2:

Today was hectic.  Cleaned my part of church, endured Walmart's 4 out of 22 lanes open with a mile line at each.  Made pumpkin bread, apple pie, & choc.chip cookies, prepped for jambalaya & put the rub on the salmon. 

At the last minute I was informed my guest was bringing a friend.  & that she's ok with sleeping on the floor.  I guess that's how they do it in India...

Lynx

For future reference an air mattress is cheap, packs away in a small package and is an ever present help in time of a shortage of sleeping surfaces.  I have determined to always have one or two on hand.  You never know who might drop by.   :cool:
If we could ever get him out of Arkansas and up here, that is...
"Do you sing at church?"