News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Confuse-Us say: He who has dog will get his licks, in Sharing 466

Started by Lynx, July 29, 2012, 07:59:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

mini

Man...

A local artist, and long time art teacher at our school was killed.  Man, man, man...
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Melody

Man, it's Chick Fil A excitement around here.   All the CFAs in the area are at least a quarter mile backed up on the roads, and it's an hour wait. 

Take that devil.  People will go, wait in line, with a smile, for chicken, just to prove a point, to support a Christian voice.

The radio was hilarious.  One of the hosts went live to check out one of the CFAs.  She said it was an hour and a half wait.  It's a show with a liberal and a "conservative" and she's the liberal.  So she said she went across the street to GayFC. (Kentucky Fried Chicken) and ordered a rainbow salad.  She said there was NO ONE in there and it had been all day. lol  She was just being onrey but it was funny.

The one in our town doesn't open until tomorrow.  2 kids from our church work there.  So today the parking lot is FULL of people camping out.  Nathan wanted to camp out but it's packed, I don't think he's going to.  Cool to see. 

Melody

Makes me wonder how Taco is doing, if his face is sore from smiling all day to so many people?

MelodyB

This stupid backwards town doesn't have a Chick Fl A.

One of the things I miss about Fla. :smirk2:
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Heather

Quote from: MelodyB on August 01, 2012, 08:31:32 PM
This stupid backwards town doesn't have a Chick Fl A.

One of the things I miss about Fla. :smirk2:

And you want me to move there?!?! We have 2 of them an at least 4 more within 30 minutes.

I ate lunch at Sonic :)
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

MelodyB

That's one of the downsides to living here...we don't have much. It was all wiped out with Katrina. People moved away instead of rebuilding it all. So yeah. Now you know the bad stuff...but the upside is, we have a great church! And I live here! ;)

taco_harvell

Quote from: MellowYellow on July 31, 2012, 10:07:10 PM
Anyone remember Antwan Dodson's Bed Intruder youtube clip? 

Well, now he's made his own endorsement of ChickFilA... lol
I just read an article that had a picture of him eating at Chick-fil-A today. lol
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

taco_harvell

Quote from: MellowYellow on August 01, 2012, 08:29:06 PM
Makes me wonder how Taco is doing, if his face is sore from smiling all day to so many people?
All I can say is Wal-Mart on a "black Friday" was a walk in the park compared to today. It was insane! We probably had more customers than any other time including the days we were giving stuff away for free. Actually, my feet and legs are sore. lol

taco_harvell

Quote from: MellowYellow on August 01, 2012, 08:26:59 PM
Man, it's Chick Fil A excitement around here.   All the CFAs in the area are at least a quarter mile backed up on the roads, and it's an hour wait. 

Take that devil.  People will go, wait in line, with a smile, for chicken, just to prove a point, to support a Christian voice.

The radio was hilarious.  One of the hosts went live to check out one of the CFAs.  She said it was an hour and a half wait.  It's a show with a liberal and a "conservative" and she's the liberal.  So she said she went across the street to GayFC. (Kentucky Fried Chicken) and ordered a rainbow salad.  She said there was NO ONE in there and it had been all day. lol  She was just being onrey but it was funny.

The one in our town doesn't open until tomorrow.  2 kids from our church work there.  So today the parking lot is FULL of people camping out.  Nathan wanted to camp out but it's packed, I don't think he's going to.  Cool to see. 
You have to be there at 6am on Wed. and stay till 6am on Thur. in order to get the free meals. So if he goes now it will just be to sleep in a parking lot. lol

Chseeads

Went to work, came home.  Praise God.

Boss met with me today.  She had a glowing review of me.  I wish that meant $$$....but I fear it just means a pat on the back for a job well done.  :P

We're getting a new boss...she is taking a position up in Chicago.  The new boss is a man, will be meeting him within a couple weeks.  There are a lot of men in management positions with American Greetings, but the merchandisers are dominated by women.  I am the only male in our territory. lol

This week was the last time I have to do the out of town (Spencer, Gosport, Worthington) stores, my stuff will all be in Bloomington now....  I think I may be going to pick up the Kmart, Macy's and O'Malia's stores in place of what I'm dropping.

Anyhoo.....

Lord, I've got to pick beans and pick beans and pick beans and can tomatoes and beets and tend fowl and build my puppet stage and sew my curtain and build buildings and clean houses and garages and......

* Chseeads dies.

Chseeads

Oh, and somebody posted some Chik Fil A pics from the mall here in town, lots of people there....  We just have one CFA, in the mall in the food court.  I think maybe the next nearest ones would be up around Indy or someplace, dunno. 

Bloomington is a very liberal place with lots of gays and people of all sorts of weird turns as well.

MelodyB

Did he just say he is going to mark his territory cause he is male? :o

:flush:

Chseeads

Melody

Friday is a Kiss-in for gay activists.  They're going to go to CFAs and kiss in the parking lot I guess.  I'm so glad that for the most part, Christians have more sense.  We didn't see straight couples making out in front of JcPenny when it declared strong pro-gay support/agendas and made Ellen D. their spokesperson.   :roll:

Glad for the owner of CFA and his words.  I hope he never takes one oz of them back! 

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

To quote the Bible, "What is the chaff to the wheat? saith the Lord."
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Chseeads

* Chseeads runs through the room smacking everyone upside the head.

MelodyB

MelodyB

Chseeads

Melody

It's cool a windy out!  I opened all the windows. It hasn't been this cool out for months.  It's like 75° or something.   Almost feels like a fall day.  Thank you Jesus!

Roscoe

Quote from: MellowYellow on August 02, 2012, 11:30:03 AM
It's cool a windy out!  I opened all the windows. It hasn't been this cool out for months.  It's like 75° or something.   Almost feels like a fall day.  Thank you Jesus!
It ain't here.  :smirk2: More like 90. Already. And muggy..... Morning comes way too soon, I've concluded. But on a good- no, make that great- note, it is my Friday! :clap:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Heather

*Heather kicks out foot and trips Cheese*

Only 2 more days with people I want to punch in the face. Then the weekend! Woot!
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali