News:

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Melody itches but she's still alive, in SHARING 465

Started by Lynx, July 04, 2012, 10:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynx

And in the meantime I think I'll make some chocolate pudding.  Any takers?
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MelodyB

*HUGS* Heather.

Nice, WC. Although I don't itch anymore. Lol
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Roscoe

Ugh. It is morning. If the two angels in my life ever get up, we are going to Litttle Rock today to Sam's Club. Lou bought a membership through work and we've never been there to pick up her membership card, much less shop. So, yes, I am going to fight Little Rock traffic on the one day that I don't have to fight it......  :-\  And Chey wants to see "Daddy's work" again.... Lord, I don't wanna be near that place. :laughhard:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

SippinTea

*sneezes on Cheese, so he'll catch the dreaded plague too*

Chris, Jason, and I are all sick. Here's hoping Sean manages to escape...

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

MelodyB

The Purple Fuzzy

MelodyB

A 92 Buick LeSabre. It's goldish. Lol rides great.

Lynx

Quote from: SippinTea on July 06, 2012, 02:58:35 PM
*sneezes on Cheese, so he'll catch the dreaded plague too*

Chris, Jason, and I are all sick. Here's hoping Sean manages to escape...

Don't sneeze on the cloak!  Don't sneeze on...

Er... sorry, reflex. :D

What I meant to say was, hope y'all get to feeling better.   Yeah, that's what I meant.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Roscoe

Helllo, Golden Corral. I have missed thee so.....we have SO much to catch up on..:fork:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

taco_harvell

Headed to the Virginia District Campgrounds soon to get our young people from youth camp. Praying they all come back on fire for God!! Pray for a safe journey! Pray for the driver as well, five am was many many hours ago.
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Chseeads

SippinTea

*Shrewby feels much improved after the clubbing*

Ha.

Seriously, I feel horrid. Like someone has an air compressor held up to my nose and is blowing my head up. (Lovely description thanks to my hubby).

Heather

It's my parents 30th anniversary today. So due to today's date I'm staying at Brandons moms house. Mostly as an excuse to hang out with my dog :)
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

MelodyB

Lynx

SippinTea:  Horseradish works wonders for clearing the sinuses out. 
"Do you sing at church?"

SippinTea

Maybe so. But the cure would kill me even if the illness didn't. :P

Chseeads

Newsman

MelodyB

Been up, got a shower and dressed, took dad to dialysis, got gas, came home, unloaded the dishwasher, put supper in the crock pot, drank a V8, and put medicine on my burns. All before 6:15am! Now I'm gonna sleep a couple of hours more before I gotta get up and go do nursing home ministry. 

:hi:

Roscoe

I am dragging today....Stayed up until after midnight last night, and got up around 9 ish today. Can't get motivated to do anything. Good thing there is nothing that has to be done.... :hi:

MelodyB

We are back from nursing home ministry, and there is nothing left in this day that I HAVE to do. I cleaned the house yesterday, so today is gonna be nice o not have to do much of anything.

Lynx

Broadcasting live from the church.  Bake sale / yard sale / car wash.  This is exactly why I got this AT&T USB clip.  :)  I could be out in the middle of the woods and still be online, as long as there's a cell phone signal. 
"Do you sing at church?"

Heather

My little Whiskeykins was soo excited to see me :) I miss her terribly...

Went to Goodwill over in Kingsport. They have apostolic churches every couple blocks so they usually have a better selection on skirts over there. Lol.

Only thing I have left to do today is head to my friend EA's birthday hootenanny. She was the executive director at the theatre where I did all my plays. Sadly the theatre has all but shut down thanks to the board. Sigh. But it'll be great to see all my old friends :)
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

The Purple Fuzzy

My internet went off last night during the storm and just now came back on.