News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

It will be like Heaven, when I finally find Kevin, in Sharing 4-5-7!!

Started by MelodyB, February 15, 2012, 05:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynx

Howdy y'all.  Smooth night at work for me, but didn't get much done... Furnace 1 kept messing up and throwing out bad parts.  Not my fault, I have to do less work and I still get paid, but still aggravating.  I'd like to see something accomplished for 8 hours.   :-\
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Chseeads

Good heavens, my legs are sore. 

I need to tend fowl then go work again.

The Purple Fuzzy

taco_harvell

UGH!!!

Been so sick this week I missed an assignment due date. Now I am playing catch up to try and get it turned in before I get penalized more than 10%.

I could use your prayers my body has been crazy for the last few days.
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

MsJennJenn

Finally met my niece for the first time yesterday! She's so precious. I'm so in love with her.
She's a week old today! Terrible picture of me though haha...
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

MelodyB

I had a weird GP dream.

Most times I dream about the people of GP, stuff we do in person, or actually meeting new people, but this time I was actually just reading the board. I noticed I had a new PM, and when I opened it it was from Monitor. It basically said "It has come to my attention for the second time this week, and I must warn you again to watch your mouth, or you WILL be removed from the board. Your recent comments about Obama were uncalled for and will not be tolerated. One more word like that and you will be banned for life. No exceptions. I have already warned you once on the matter."

I then began to search my PMs, and I only had the one reprimand. Nothing prior to that. Then I searched my own posts, and I had said NOTHING about Obama, EVER. I didn't understand what was going on, and I thought I was being framed. But I was scared to reply, cause I thought I would be banned anyways. So I decided not to post anything anywhere anymore. At least for awhile.

Then I woke up.

And I'm happy to see I didn't have any new PMs from Monitor this morning.

Haha.

Monitor

Excuse me?

What makes you think you should air your private messages on the main forum?

This is another mark against you.....

_   _   _   _   _

Your friendly neighborhood monitor. (the nameless one)

Chseeads

MelodyB

Haha! I knew that would happen. I post about him (?) and he shows up. ;)

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Heather

Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

MsJennJenn

If you seek His Word - you'll find everything you need to restore faith!
-Alexander Den Heijer-

MelodyB

Welp. Slight change. They called and want dad to start the dialysis today...so we are leaving now to go do that. Please say a prayer. The first one is probably rough.

Thanks.

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

Morning....praying for all my friends in need this am..

And I'm busy as usual today. I did get a crockpot full of bbq'd chicken on, so hopefully this evening there'll be dinner. And I washed the dishes for Lou. I'm such a good hubby.  :hypocrite: *Roscoe pats himself on the back, since no one else will.   :P
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on February 17, 2012, 05:22:30 PM
* The Purple Fuzzy pats Roscoe on the back :pound:  :up2:
I said "pat", not "hammer"! And on the back- not the back of the head! I swan, Fuzzy, you don't listen nary a bit..... :laughhard:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

Nelle

Thanks so much for praying for Bro. David! He shocked his family this morning by sitting up in a chair when they walked in today! Nurses are amazed! They haven't seen the doctor yet, their spirits are lifted. His blood count isn't great but it's better than falling! He stil needs prayer.. But we're so thankful for what God has already done!!

Working tonight. Gonna go by Walgrrens and pick up my prescriptions hopefully. I had the wrong card last night and it said I had no coverage. Hopefully it'll work this time and my medicine won't be super expensive!

On the wedding front... We have 28 days. Planning is going fine. Only problem now is that Jeremys mom may not get to come. I told Jeremy to wait...cause God can work it out! Her work just lost like 6 employees at once and they revoked all planned time off. :/

Lynx

Howdy y'all.

I stayed up much too late last night and got up much too late this morning, but I got a good night's sleep.  Er... morning's sleep. 

Downside is I don't have much time before work to do anything.   :smirk2:

In other news, I just sorted through all this stuff that came in the mail about my new Roth IRA.  Five envelopes, multiple pages in most of them, and the only thing I needed was the one sheet that had my account number on it.  I think they're burning up most of their profits via post office and printer ink refills.  I opted for online, paperless account management.  THIS is PAPERLESS?
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MelodyB

Got Dad to the dialysis place. I was not permitted to stay with him, so I left. I went to the produce place, and now I'm in the parking lot of a dollar store, gonna go in and browse there a bit. Then go across the street to the family Frozen Food store. Ive never been there and some of our church folks say that they have awesome deals, I need to check it out to kill these four hours that I have to wait for dad to be done.

He was scared, but I'm sure when it's done he will be more relaxed. The unknown is always a bit scary.

Newsman

SippinTea

"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Melody

Cooked 5lbs of beans & spanish rice yesterday & froze it in gallon baggies.  Just finished 12-13 lbs of meat & did the same with it. 

Now to throw him off the trail with some fresh  cc.cookies