"What color is your toilet brush?" is how it begun, SHARE everything in 4-9-1!

Started by MelodyB, January 22, 2014, 05:07:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelodyB

Quote from: Psalm_97 on January 26, 2014, 07:39:03 PM
Oh (flick) hush.  The most efficient way to kill them is flick them, but they just keep coming.

Not according to Seths Dad...try a toilet bowl brush.

We watched a BOTT DVD tonight at church...it was amazing...Bro Huba really thought we needed to see it because of our current church building program. I looked for my Aunt, Brother and Melodya and Nathan, but only saw one person I recognized, and that was Bro Hattabaugh....well, other than Bro Mangun of course.

I am FINALLY all moved to Tallahassee. Got it all moved yesterday. It sure is nice to sleep in my own bed and off the floor. :)
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Melody

Which sermon?  Most of the services we were in the same spots.  Floor, 2nd section deep, righ hand side.

MelodyB

Bro Weber? About your vision God gives you. They said it was a daytime session.

Melody

Ah, he was awesome! 

We had 2 services today with Raymond Woodward.  Uploading them to the website now.  Haven't heard a "Jesus is Coming" message for a while.  Fantastic.

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: MellowYellow on January 27, 2014, 04:16:19 AM
Sandra, that's awesome! Scandinavian has an olive tint, like gypsies, right?

(edited: nope, Scandinavians are like Vikings)

What countries did it list under Western Europe?  Italy?

Tight curls definately run in Irish.

I love it, so very interesting the mix of stuff. My aunt had grown up seeing a picture of a tan big lady who had a ton of kids and was an Indian ancestor. Turns out she was more than likely French. Lots of Southern Europe tips over towards starting to look Mediterranean like Greek
My dads grandfather came over from Sweden.
Western Europe was mostly France & Germany

Chseeads

Melody

Indigenous French can be olive toned. Almost like Italians.

Melody

It's Monday.   I have a mountain of laundry to catch up on from us all last week.

Our neighbor was blaring his bass til after midnight. I am tired.  And FB isn't coming up on my phone which I am slightly happy about. I give it too much attention.

I got a neat book last week by Melanie Shock called Eat This Book. I'm excited about it!

MsJennJenn

Trying to get in to see the dr for my allergies. Going on two weeks now of yuck.
But....my dr.....isn't in the office anymore. Seriously? How do you leave a practice and not tell your patients?

The only other dr there, whom I have seen before, doesn't have an opening until Thursday.
Sigh. :sadbounce:
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Chseeads

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Nelle

Quote from: MsJennJenn on January 27, 2014, 03:56:35 PM
Trying to get in to see the dr for my allergies. Going on two weeks now of yuck.
But....my dr.....isn't in the office anymore. Seriously? How do you leave a practice and not tell your patients?

The only other dr there, whom I have seen before, doesn't have an opening until Thursday.
Sigh. :sadbounce:

I went one Spring to the regular doctor and he got me on the waiting list for a dermatologist. Guess what? My appointment was set for August, I had waited SIX months to see him b/c he was so well-liked (ended up having atopic dermatitis), and the end of July arrives - He moved to a completely different state. :( I went to another derm in another medical group because the moving-derm's practice partner was AWFUL! No one liked him!! LOL. I ended up better off with the other med group derm - super nice!!

Ordered my college transcripts so I can apply for the State of MO job. :) Hope is a blessed thing. :)

Roscoe

Quote from: Psalm_97 on January 27, 2014, 05:38:51 PM
Might even taste like honey.  :biglaugh:
...but bitter in the belly. :P
I can't believe y'all have been so quiet all day. :o And it is supposed to dip back into the single digits tonight. I.HATE.COLD.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Backseat Radio

The Purple Fuzzy

SippinTea

I.LOVE.COLD.

And not just because Roscoe is fun to pick on. :P

Aaaanyhow. :bigcheese:

Random sharing:
Bella has decided I'm her own personal chew toy. :-\
I've always wanted to go to BOTT. This year.... first time ever.... I'm glad I didn't go. :smirk2:

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Newsman

MelodyB

Why are you glad you didn't go, Ruby? I've only heard good reports from all who I've spoken to that attended.

It's supposed to be raining and in the 40s and 30s all day tomrrow...we don't have one single thing to do, my cousin Kendall is off work, and so the plans are to sleep, and do nothing all day! Yay! I'm planning on making a crock pot full of my tater soup, and we will have a lazy day. I also plan to stay in my room and read mostly. Gonna be great!

Wednesday morning I go to the store and finalize my paperwork so I can get working on my job! I'll also get the car back sometime soon.

And I really really REALLLLLY want to find a spot to go fishin'.

Roscoe

Quote from: Newsman on January 28, 2014, 06:30:05 AM
Aha!

Quote from: Roscoe on January 26, 2014, 02:23:43 PM
Quote from: HeatherB on January 26, 2014, 02:06:06 PM
it does have a bit of a blush tone to it......  :cool:
:pound: :pound: That's the pink in the pastel.  :pound: :pound:
:fire: :fire:- 'cause pounding's too good for ya.
And Lord, it was snowing to beat the band when I left home. Weather service for this area thinks it's just flurries though, and expects no accumalation, thank God.  It was low 20's this morning, but the wind was blowing hard. If it weren't so cheery and happy to sing, I'd have been tempted to break out into "the wind is blowing again, the wind is blowing again....just like the day of pentecost, the wind is blowing again". Sadly my mood is decidedly NOT Godly when I am standing next to a gas pump freezing to death.   :pound:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Melody

The 40's we are supposed to get later this week, can't get here soon enough when it's 2, I said TWO degrees.  The car is just warming up by time I've driven Andrew to school and gotten home. 

Anyway.  Ruby, BOTT was overall amazing still.  Wayne Huntley, Mike Williams, and Vesta Mangun were my favorite. And I really enjoyed the forum even though we are not in pastoral position.  Bunch and Breeze were a hoot!

The Purple Fuzzy

It was 27 this morning and supposed to get in the teens tonight and then back up to 70 or so on Friday.  The weather is bi-polar.

Lynx

I went outside this morning to drive to work and we had SNOW! It's about time too.

Speaking of which, I have to publically retract what I used to say about people around here being afraid of driving in snow. When I got to work everybody else was here too. Either people really need the money or people aren't as afraid of driving in snow as I thought.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Backseat Radio

Chseeads

It's presently 7 degrees.

Dad got upset by some misunderstanding or something yesterday, sort of, and got all depressed and refused to take his feedings the last two times yesterday, saying he'd been around here too long in our way and yadda yadda.  Ugh....  Being like that causes us far more grief than him acting like he's got some sense.  So far today he has taken his 2 feedings thus far, thank God, but his mood is still not the greatest.