News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

All this love talk is really legit...Mel gets a man in Sharing 486!

Started by MelodyB, August 17, 2013, 04:36:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynx

It wasn't the cellulose gum (why do they put that in anyway?) it's the dairy.  I've been allergic to milk, cheese, ice cream, etc for all my life.  It's not bad enough to preclude eating dairy, just enough to make me sound like I have a very mild cold later.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Melody

It's a thickening agent, keeps shredded cheese from mushing together.

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

MelodyB

Wow...y'all know what I just realized? Heart burn, nightmares, sleepless nights where I am in the bathroom every hour, and my morning routine of puking has all disappeared! It HAD to have been caused by stress. It had to be! Cause now that I'm so happy, all of that is non existiant!

Well I still have heartburn, but it doesn't affect my sleep anymore. I take my pill and I'm ok.

Wow.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Melody

And thus, another one bites the dust! 

Here comes all the explanations how they know they USED to hate Valentines day and all the like but now they "get it."  LOL 

MelodyB

MsJennJenn

Quote from: mini on September 09, 2013, 05:02:06 PM
Love has healed you... *cough*

:ugly:

Love can come heal me as soon as it wants. I'm waiting for my healing.

*cough*
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

MelodyB

All you need is to believe, Sister!

Took me awhile to believe that someone really loved me for me...but Allan has convinced me that he does love me as I am. All my faults and insecurities. He loves me for ME. He doesnt want me to change so he can love me, he loves me now and will love any changes I may or may not make.

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

mini

Quote from: MsJennJenn on September 09, 2013, 05:20:41 PM

*cough*

Seth is waiting to heal you.  LOL

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

The Purple Fuzzy

MelodyB

Hasnt it been though? LOL

I think when its locked, it needs to be archived. :cloud9:

MsJennJenn

Quote from: mini on September 09, 2013, 05:31:55 PM
Quote from: MsJennJenn on September 09, 2013, 05:20:41 PM

*cough*

Seth is waiting to heal you.  LOL

He's the only one in line - and I'm not liking these odds.
I don't want Seth now that Melbs doesn't either...ha ha I just liked to pick on Melbs. :hypocrite:
-Alexander Den Heijer-

MelodyB

BOL!!!! I literally just about choked. Im glad I didnt have anything to drink in my mouth.

Poor SethiePoo :headrub:

He had his chance...and I would have jumped had he showed an interest. Seriously. He waited till I got caught up with someone else.

mini

So, should the next sharing thread be "We bid a fond farewell to Kevin in Sharing 487"

Or, "Melbs falls in love with Allan (and says no to Kevin) in Sharing 487"

Lynx

"Who's Kevin" she says
And smiles in her special way
"Who's Kevin" she says...

Sorry, I know, old song.

How about "Kevin?  Who's Kevin?  We're tired of waiting in Sharing 487"
"Do you sing at church?"

SippinTea

This is reminding me of rock, paper, scissors. Kevin beats Seth, Allan beats Kevin. :P

Quote from: MelodyB on September 09, 2013, 04:56:09 PM
Wow...y'all know what I just realized? Heart burn, nightmares, sleepless nights where I am in the bathroom every hour, and my morning routine of puking has all disappeared! It HAD to have been caused by stress. It had to be! Cause now that I'm so happy, all of that is non existiant!

Um. Yes. I know. Right after our wedding, all kinds of stress magically disappeared, and I felt better than I had in years. 'Course it all came back when life exploded again, but it was REALLY nice while it lasted. :lol:

Is it really after 1pm? *groan* I have no idea what dinner will be. I suppose I should go pull some meat out of the freezer and figure it out.

Melodya, I've been thinking about you and your family. Has your hubby got any good job leads right now? I'm praying for you!

Heather!! YAY!! Can we see the ring, please? :bigcheese:

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

MelodyB

Quote from: mini on September 09, 2013, 07:20:08 PM
So, should the next sharing thread be "We bid a fond farewell to Kevin in Sharing 487"

Or, "Melbs falls in love with Allan (and says no to Kevin) in Sharing 487"

Either of those will be fine. ;)

Melody

Quote from: SippinTea on September 09, 2013, 08:04:44 PM

Melodya, I've been thinking about you and your family. Has your hubby got any good job leads right now? I'm praying for you!

:beret:

Thank you so much. He was hired at the google thing but they didn't actually have work for him yet.  So no. Bazillions of apps, prayer and seeking leads to no avail yet. But we aren't starving and still have Internet so we aren't suffering! Lol.

Roscoe

:hi: And in the spirit of this thread- now that the title's been changed- I was informed today that my facebook posting are always either funny or romantically sappy. Funny I can see on some of them- but romantically sappy? Not seeing it...other than my anniversary post... :smirk2:

In other news, I survived the day. I get to sleep in a bit tomorrow since I have firearms training tomorrow. Hard to believe it's already time for that monthly training. And I've done nearly nothing this evening. I turned on the ham radio and talked to a few stations who are combining two of my passions- ham radio and Route 66. There are stations all along Route 66 that are talking- the more you talk to, the more Route 66 postcards you will get. I found it quite enjoyable. Out of 18 stations I've caught five of them so far...

I need to get something together for Wednesday night, but I'm being lazy.... And that's sharing fer Roscoe today. :P
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

No, they just abandoned it.  And as I always hit the "show unread posts since last visit" button, I perforce abandoned it too.
"Do you sing at church?"

The Purple Fuzzy

Well, it's at least on it's last page... unless the mods are too preoccupied to notice.

Roscoe

I won't abandoned this EPIC thread. At least not until KEVIN and the BOAR wander through. :P

And lands, it is hot today. Just got in from the range, where I have been outdoors since 7:30 this morning- at 101 degrees. This is SUPPOSED to be September, month of cool breezes... :pound:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison